Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 (976 Views)

Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Dear house.
I have a camry 2004 in my compound that I barely drive..
I have gotten another car Now.
Is uber and bolt still profitable if I give out the car to a driver.
The car is 100 perfect, engine,gear and ac is 100%.
What is your experience giving your car to a driver to use for bolt and uber.
I don't want to regret this action.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Alexious(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Hummm. In this period it's boils down to the person you giving it to. There's positive and negative. Also location is a factor. Structure a good agreement, background check and provision of a guarantor.

However in this economic situation, it's mostly those who drive their cars that really take something home. It's dicy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2023
Alexious:
Hummm. In this period it's boils down to the person you giving it to. There's positive and negative. Also location is a factor. Structure a good agreement, background check and provision of a guarantor.

However in this economic situation, it's mostly those who drive their cars that really take something home. It's dicy.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is this business still profitable for a driver and owner considering the price of fuel.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Emmy000seun(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2023
Depending on the arrangements you want to make on the car with the driver, either Hire purchase or deliver, the difference is HP maintenance is done by the driver and nothing concern you just to collect your agreed money weekly, or deliver which you will be responsible for maintenance..I have someone who can handle the car for you if you don't mind..very honest and experience person..
femmykenny:
Dear house.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by jgbemson1: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please can u sell d car to me..I am in need of a car

femmykenny:
Dear house.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by 2FlowZ(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2023
jgbemson1:

I have a Camry for sale , WhatsApp me 09039649227
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2023
jgbemson1:

I am keeping the car and not interested in Selling it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Emmy000seun:
Depending on the arrangements you want to make on the car with the driver, either Hire purchase or deliver, the difference is HP maintenance is done by the driver and nothing concern you just to collect your agreed money weekly, or deliver which you will be responsible for maintenance..I have someone who can handle the car for you if you don't mind..very honest and experience person..

Thanks.
I am sticking with weekly payment and not hire purchase.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by funkeyuche: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
femmykenny:
Dear house.

Good afternoon Sir, for your question? yes is still profitable. The fare on E-hailing platforms was also increased when fuel price was increased. Duo the drivers do make more profit when the fuel price was low, but they still makes there profit now and owner still gets is weekly remittance at a good rate if you working with an honest driver. Saying these from experience cos I still hustle part time with a friend car weekend's and still pay is agreed sum.

Sir am open for your car at weekly remittance of #40,000 weekly no excuse and good maintenance, am experience driving in Lagos roads and dealing with traffic officers.

My location is : Ajah, Lagos
Phone: Zero,Nine,Zero 76472774

Give me a try sir and I will make it worth it thank you.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Emmy000seun(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
That's fine, but if you don't mind I have someone that can handle the car for you, experience in the job with a verifiable guarantor and will make the car available for inspection as you wish..can you drop your WhatsApp number for better discussion
femmykenny:

Thanks.
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Pintus: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
femmykenny:
Dear house.
I have a camry 2004

Good evening .

From a driver's perspective , the business is still very much lucrative. The cost of car parts have gone up but so also have the fares on trips (even though its not directly proportional) .

"The car is 100 perfect, engine,gear and ac is 100%. "

Once the car is 100% sound the only parts the driver will get to fix will be the parts around the suspension . That is the hub, stabilizer rods , brake pads and after a while the shock absorbers , lower arm bushings and shafts .

Once you have an experienced driver in the business you will have peace of mind and receive you weekly alert promptly .

Also you can set up a weekly or two-week physical car inspection so you can see how well your car is faring .

Transport is a good industry to invest in because people must move around , similar to food industry because people must eat.

You can try it for a month and if it isn't what you expect you can decide to pull out .

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Ollyb2020(m): 3:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental/hp to be use for uber to deliver weekly.

I have a high driver rating of 4.96 on uber am dedicated and serious when it comes to work

I’m very sincere and very careful in my dealings
No accident records so far so good.

I will handle your car with utmost care.

I am ready to pay weekly as rental and monthly as hp

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a very secured fenced and gated area on lagos mainland.

WhatsApp/call - 07035577607

Pls help a brother in anyway have been at home doing nothing almost 2months now ready to start work as soon as possible
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Ollyb2020(m): 3:17am On Nov 06, 2023
femmykenny:

Thanks.

Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental/hp to be use for uber to deliver weekly.

I have a high driver rating of 4.96 on uber am dedicated and serious when it comes to work

I’m very sincere and very careful in my dealings
No accident records so far so good.

I will handle your car with utmost care.

I am ready to pay weekly as rental and monthly as hp

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a very secured fenced and gated area on lagos mainland.

WhatsApp/call - 07035577607

Pls help a brother in anyway have been at home doing nothing almost 2months now pls am ready to start work as soon as possible
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by Ollyb2020(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2023
femmykenny:

Thanks.

I can still meet up with 30k weekly remittance regardless the situation of the business and have a solid agreement on the maintenance of the car from both party. I can show you proof of how consistent i am with the remittance by sending you screenshot of how i send money to my previous owner. She only sold the car to add to her jappa money not that we have any issues. Pls kindly help me 07035577607
Re: Is It Profitable To Give Car To A Driver To Use For Bolt Or Uber In 2023 by femmykenny: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ollyb2020:

I can still meet up with 30k weekly remittance regardless the situation of the business and have a solid agreement on the maintenance of the car from both party. I can show you proof of how consistent i am with the remittance by sending you screenshot of how i send money to my previous owner. She only sold the car to add to her jappa money not that we have any issues. Pls kindly help me 07035577607

Okay.
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2005 For Sale!!! / Problem With Honda Accord 2006 V6 / Gear Oil For Ford Escape 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.