Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Universal Demonic Archons Using Nigerian Musicians To Harvest Energy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Universal Demonic Archons Using Nigerian Musicians To Harvest Energy (335 Views)

Evil Archons: Coming World Famine To Purge The Poor / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universal Demonic Archons Using Nigerian Musicians To Harvest Energy by sukkot: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2023
So it’s no secret that this world is ran by demons and if you are going to be a superstar in the music business it is the demons who make you a superstar. You can be a small star but to be a superstar of the level of Davido and burna boy and whiz kid ? You must sell your soul to the archons then they would initiate you and make you a superstar and now you work for them. And the purpose of your job is to harvest spiritual energy for them. Spiritual energy is the unseen worlds currency and spiritual energy translates to power and wealth for the archons. And so they get these musicians to promote debauchery and hedonistic lifestyles and this is how they harvest the spiritual energy’s because as you are moved to partake in that lifestyle your soul is losing spiritual energy . So imagine the spiritual energy of 200 million people ? That’s a lot of spiritual power harvested for the demonic archons. And in harvesting that energy from your soul, your soul is deleted and demons are activated in you trying to break free

Like Tupac said in SHED SO MANY TEARS and then my soul was deleted I couldn’t see it, my mind was full of demons trying to break free

Or in the Bible AND KING SAULS SOUL WAS DELETED AND DEMONS EMERGED STARTING TO TROUBLE HIM

And so, many Nigerian youths are demonically possessed . Try to be careful around them. Don’t anger them or the demons would jump out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Universal Demonic Archons Using Nigerian Musicians To Harvest Energy by AngelicBeing: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
sukkot:
So it’s no secret that this world is ran by demons and if you are going to be a superstar in the music business it is the demons who make you a superstar. You can be a small star but to be a superstar of the level of Davido and burna boy and whiz kid ? You must sell your soul to the archons then they would initiate you and make you a superstar and now you work for them. And the purpose of your job is to harvest spiritual energy for them. Spiritual energy is the unseen worlds currency and spiritual energy translates to power and wealth for the archons. And so they get these musicians to promote debauchery and hedonistic lifestyles and this is how they harvest the spiritual energy’s because as you are moved to partake in that lifestyle your soul is losing spiritual energy . So imagine the spiritual energy of 200 million people ? That’s a lot of spiritual power harvested for the demonic archons. And in harvesting that energy from your soul, your soul is deleted and demons are activated in you trying to break free

Like Tupac said in SHED SO MANY TEARS and then my soul was deleted I couldn’t see it, my mind was full of demons trying to break free

Or in the Bible AND KING SAULS SOUL WAS DELETED AND DEMONS EMERGED STARTING TO TROUBLE HIM

And so, many Nigerian youths are demonically possessed . Try to be careful around them. Don’t anger them or the demons would jump out
1John5:19===>>The whole world lies in wickedness governed and led by Satan, fallen Angels, the dragon, demons and demonic agents etc cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment / Seyi Vibez’s Struggle For Musical Relevance Exposed In ‘nahamciaga’ Album / Portable Challenge Wizkid As He Spray Millions In Street Of Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.