Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her (38203 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Uyo Politicians Wife Who Slept With 3 Men In One Night -video / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
All I see here is a gyal that wants to use speed Darlington fame to trend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Truths9ja: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thank God the lady exposed speed Darlington here.
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by tuzle(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Castlevania:
Please i need help 🙏... I need to pay my convocation. Good Samaritans in the house please!! Without this I can't complete my clearance

First bank
unilorin has already done convocation now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
All I see here is a gyal that wants to use speed Darlington fame to trend
Is he the first man that has asked her straight up for sex?
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by kay29000(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
I didn't see the begging... There is no where he begged the girl. He let her know what he wants, and she said they should start with friendship first. That's obviously her way of not seeming cheap.

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Kingpele(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wasted generation
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by kestolove95(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
This guy and blackbone who ugly pass?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Menclothing: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Real guy! Lol. He told her wat he wants. Sex.

So you guys out there. Stop telling a girl you love her when it's just sex you want. Be free

Yes straight to point
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by tuzle(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
Thank God the lady exposed speed Darlington here.
exposed like how? He didn't do anything wrong, i even like his direct approach and I didn't see any begging there since he only mentioned the sexual relationship once and when she said they should get to know each other first, he said okay.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by wittywriter: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
meobizy:
So? If he was gay, she’d also complain. Point me to a man who hasn’t begged for sex before and I’ll show you a virgin.
FalseProphet1:
Speed Darlington and the girl couldn't agree at a fee for the sex, that's why she exposed him. The money she was asking for was to o much and Darlington probably felt she's not worth such amount.

This I have seen.
Babaken:
What's there if a man express his feelings to a lady he find attractive instead of talking plenty or beating around the Bush go straight to the point it left for her to say yes or no.

Than coming online to Make
unnecessary noise either she's very childish or seeking for attention.

meobizy:
Continue “wittynessing” yourself there. Mugu.

Wittyness.

Wittyness
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by legitnow1: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
THE MOST DANGREOUS ARMED ROBBERS FOR THIS LIFE, ARE THE ONES WEARING PINK FAIRY GOWNS AND ARMED WITH LOLLIPOP, BRANDISHING THEIR BIG BOOBS, FULL LIPS AND CURVY ENDOWMENT.

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by olisaEze(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Become her friend, go on as many dates as she wants. But as long as we're talking Nigerian slaymamas, you'll still pay in the end. And I'm not just talking in kind but also in cash! Dis wan is smart enough to use Speedy to trend as men, especially those coming back home from abroad for the Yuletide, will meet her price just to feel superior to a celebrity. Even if it's just a Speedy and not a Davido! Nigerians compete too much amongst themselves and our women know how to use that unhealthy competition to their advantage!grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
What is new here?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Akaegwu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
My man.
Appeal Court Upholds Labour Party Onuakalusi’s Election in Oshodi-Isolo Federal Constituency
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babaken:
What's there if a man express his feelings to a lady he find attractive instead of talking plenty or beating around the Bush go straight to the point it left for her to say yes or no.

Than coming online to Make unnecessary noise either she's very childish or seeking for attention.

Shebi she said no and oga went on to offer her money exhibiting the classic mentality of some men with low self esteem that always feel sex is a commodity to be bought. If she had fallen for it, am sure we would have said she is cheap
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness
Continue “wittynessing” yourself there. Mugu.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by OMEGA009(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don’t see any begging here. Nigguh went straight to the point. E no get power to shout.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:
‘Hard man in the mud’- Lady exposes Nigerian rapper Speed Darlington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xsaM-2GeME?si=PgtrLvULt9CnvDYg
Looking like a frog 🐸
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by globalresource: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babaken:

Than coming online to Make unnecessary noise either she's very childish or seeking for attention.

But same men always saying it is lady that begs for their attention. Hypocrisy is just everywhere
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Babaken(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Shebi she said no and oga went on to offer her money exhibiting the classic mentality of some men with low self esteem that always feel sex is a commodity to be bought. If she had fallen for it, am sure we would have said she is cheap
No be money be their love language.
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by allthingsgood: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
why she de post am na if u no want no spoil market for others grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Truths9ja: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
tuzle:
exposed like how? He didn't do anything wrong, he even like his direct approach and I didn't see any begging there since he only mentioned the sexual relationship once and when she said they should get to know each other first, he said okay.
hmm 🤔

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Another clout chaser on the beat again.....
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Fiscus105(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just like redpilers here, they form superhuman on faceless forum but beg for ordinary attention outside.
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by lebron7(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
He didn't beg though
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Babaken(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
globalresource:

But same men always saying it is lady that begs for their attention. Hypocrisy is just everywhere
you just said it all Hypocrisy is found in both Men and female.
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by legitnow1: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
allthingsgood:
why she de post am na if u no want no spoil market for others grin grin

SHE DEY MARK TERRITORY.

JUST IN CASE ANYBODY HAS A CLAIM TO HIM, MAKE SHE SCATTER THE RELATIONSHIP.

U DONT KNOW SHE-DEVILS.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by nedekid: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
"Why not friendship first"

That one na to chop money, ie chicken, peppersoup, champagne etc. Lolz.
Meanwhile, speedo de flaunt some lean life savings for woman at her level to pick 1 or 2.
Omo, she better wisen up, cos once akpi nack that thing, stori go change, na ₦10k he will give her for transport. grin
Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by Bahamas95(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
She's just an attention seeker, it's normal for guys to razzle women.

She leaked the chat because they didn't agree on knacking price or she didn't find him attractive enough.....If a handsome dude offer her same or even a lesser amount she would quickly accept.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by obinna58(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
I was expecting to see something like “pls pls pls pls babe pls give me puxzy pls pls pls conji wan kill me abeg”

Where was he beging

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her by ugodson(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
His a real guy. Is d girl that is a big fool. I know that this same girl has slept will other men with a cheaper rate.

Shes not happy speedy likes her sexually sef.
MUMU girl

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec-c Rocks Thighs-Revealing Hot Mini Skirt In New Photoshoot / Singer Simi Slays In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.