Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

God is good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God is good (701 Views)

God is great / From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful / GOD is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is good by Stanislas(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
God is good
Re: God is good by 1TrippleCee: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
You can't continue to live life at the edge of death. You posted the same threads two years ago, next eight weeks will be another year, why don't you find a job that will pull you out of poverty ? Be a man, leave the house for some months and go work and later go back and take care of your family.

2 Likes

Re: God is good by Stanislas(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
God is good
Re: God is good by 1TrippleCee: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stanislas:
I do have a job but it not taking care of my debt . So if I cry out for help I don't think I have gone too far

You can help or ignore it not a most you talk especially when you get fed by your parents or orphanage home

You have a bad character and mouth in addition to your being oerpetually broke. I was exposing your condition to you so you become more intentional. I buried my father with my first salary around 17. I cater for people and infact sending some one weekly allowances. I have since then grown to own businesses. Learn to be polite however right you maybe in issues.

3 Likes

Re: God is good by CodeTemplar: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
^^ Or better yet, post your location let any capable Nairalander employ/empower you to be gainfully employed. Scammers abound o.

2 Likes

Re: God is good by Stanislas(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
God is good
Re: God is good by 1TrippleCee: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stanislas:
Guy you said I wrote this 2 years ago that's a lie guy if you want to help help you don't know who I am so stop all this

If you want help help
Guy you make me more emotional countless of people I have helped offline when I had the money I told you I have a job but it not covering the debt

The debt that we are talking about I didn't use it to buy clothes or food it was on family matters
So guy if you want to help please do help if not back off this is hitting me more emotional

Today is 3 I collected my salary three days ago and use it to settle some debt I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon, I don't have data to message anyone nor airtime to call any body
You don't know how bad my situation is please help if you could and don't worse my situation

I repeat, you have a financial problem and you have bad character on top of it. Shame on you !

3 Likes

Re: God is good by Stanislas(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I repeat, you have a financial problem and you have bad character on top of it. Shame on you !

Ok sir I am very very sorry sir I would appreciate if I can see anything from you I am so hungry please
Re: God is good by eepeepook: 5:44am On Nov 04, 2023
Guy, third mainland bridge is an option.
Re: God is good by Organichuman(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Stanislas:
I do have a job but it not taking care of my debt . So if I cry out for help I don't think I have gone too far

You can help or ignore it not a most you talk especially when you get fed by your parents or orphanage home
Wow!!
Re: God is good by ibechris(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2023
U get mouth,get hand and even legs.

U come get phone ontop too.

U don't need help at all.

1 Like

Re: God is good by UnfairLife7(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2023
ibechris:
U get mouth,get hand and even legs.

U come get phone ontop too.

U don't need help at all.
what then did he need?
Re: God is good by LadyRosa(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Stanislas:

Same man you claim is the best dad in the whole world?

Re: God is good by ahnie: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Baby yo... who's this man?
LadyRosa:

Same man you claim is the best dad in the whole world?
Re: God is good by LadyRosa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
Baby yo... who's this man?

Na him father ooooo.

Check the ops timeline.
Re: God is good by ahnie: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wetin du him papa baby yo?
LadyRosa:

Na him father ooooo.

Check the ops timeline.
Re: God is good by LadyRosa(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=126788612]Wetin du him papa baby yotimeliness.

Him been abuse hom papa say na useless man na.

Me come do small detective work come see say e been they praise am as the best dad for obodo Global
Re: God is good by ahnie: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
All these umu aroba childrens.[quote author=LadyRosa post=126788625][/quote]
Re: God is good by Stanislas(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
All of you must be crazy the problem that I have God will ×200 for you guys to see how it feels bunch of fools

It a matter of the you will see
Re: God is good by 1TrippleCee: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stanislas:
All of you must be crazy the problem that I have God will ×200 for you guys to see how it feels bunch of fools

Look at this joker. God is not from your village that you can dupe or bribe to act on your behalf.
Re: God is good by Free2Fly: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Stanislas:

How did you quickly switch from begging for help to cursing Nawaoo
Re: God is good by ibechris(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
what then did he need?

He needs to reactivate his god giving brain as a fast as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Chores: / What Does It Take To Be A Daddy's/mommy's Girl Or Boy? / Silliest Thing U Did As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.