Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

God is good - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / God is good (477 Views)

Hi Guys Please Which Hp Laptop Is Good For Programing / In Need Of Someone Who Is Good With Excel / Today is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is good by Stanislas(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
God is very very good
Re: God is good by Possessedkid: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
I would've sent but I saw your name and changed my mind

1 Like

Re: God is good by Stanislas(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:
I would've sent but I saw your name and changed my mind

What did my name do for you sir please help me I am so hungry please the debt has chock me please sir
Re: God is good by Easyincome24: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Don't do something you will regret doing. Suicide is not a pain borne by you alone, your relatives will forever be sorrowful.

I was indebted, house rents, several loan apps, I happened to have many families and friends linked to my WhatsApp where the loan sharks have embarrassed me severally.

I owed more than whatever you are going through coupled with losing job, business gone bad etc. It was like the world was after me.

But one thing kept me going, "prayer and strength from God's words".
Since I have no control over the mess, every day, loan calls, families and friends sending the WhatsApp messaged they received about me. Wife and children embarrassed in the neighborhood.

During those periods, I read about a content delving into tech skill. I chose one, and followed it.

I'm not totally out of the debts but I felt ease now and life became more meaningful once again.

I don't know how yours is, but I doubt you have debts up to N10M. That is me. My overall debts then was way over N15M due to some businesses went bad.

No matter the amount anyone gives to you now, you will still go hungry tomorrow and feel more aggressive.

I could sense you can communicate in English and lettered. Throw your desperation to eatery as dish washer, cleaner, house help etc. Survival is what you need now, perhaps when you solve that, you can upskill.

1 Like

Re: God is good by BlackhatMentor: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2023
The world won't pause if u commit suicide.

People die in Gaza everyday, take a clue from them and do the needful
Re: God is good by VTJN(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Stanislas:

What did my name do for you sir please help me I am so hungry please the debt has chock me please sir
he meant you're a yoruba man who supported the disaster we have in asorock today.
Re: God is good by yungevvy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Stanislas:
God is very very good

Did you finally get help?
Re: God is good by airsaylongcome: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
VTJN:
he meant you're a yoruba man who supported the disaster we have in asorock today.

grin grin grin

It wasn't only Yoruba people that voted for the incumbent sha o.
Re: God is good by VTJN(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
airsaylongcome:

grin grin grin

It wasn't only Yoruba people that voted for the incumbent sha o.
Yoruba and Aboki

(1) (Reply)

Headset That Can Read Your Mind / We Do Mobile Application, Software, Desktop Application, Web App / Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.