Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski (21104 Views)

Real Madrid Join Race For Victor Osimhen / Chelsea Join Race For Victor Osimhen / Sarri Reveals New Role For Victor Moses: He's To Compete For Spot With Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by busiconsult2018: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
hh
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Dagger111(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
turmacs:
God I'm not asking for too much please, just mistakenly direct one of these dollar millionaire footballers to my Instagram page, let them see my pictures and fall in love immediately in Jesus name 🙏

Once you see only "Hi" from least footballer in Naija sef, na to dey send nudes video/pics of that your dilapidated kpekus and saggy boobs to the innocent man. God dey!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Hakeem66: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Summer is too far, they will change mind.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by officialJP(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
turmacs:
God I'm not asking for too much please, just mistakenly direct one of these dollar millionaire footballers to my Instagram page, let them see my pictures and fall in love immediately, DM me and toast me in Jesus name 🙏
you fit allow your son marry............. like you?
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by frenzy48: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Zooposki:

Always interested in the whyte man’s things while you cannot replicate the same in Africa, yet na una dey demand for submission pass. Yeye African man with room temperature IQ.
carry your frustration go one side.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Realist777: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
turmacs:
God I'm not asking for too much please, just mistakenly direct one of these dollar millionaire footballers to my Instagram page, let them see my pictures and fall in love immediately, DM me and toast me in Jesus name 🙏
You wanna get dicked by some niggas and you are wishing some niggas death?
What a life?
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Booty4ker(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Zumarocket:

I disagree napoli and barcelona play the same possession football

A striker only has one job, which is to strike the ball into the net. Barcelona will actually frustrate him by moving the ball for over 25minute without Linkin to him for finishing🤭🤭😝😝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Zooposki(f): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
frenzy48:
carry your frustration go one side.

Stay there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by JustPowerApps(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wow! Nice, from Barcelona to Madrid, to Champions league trophy, then Ballon d'Or wink
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Lungdick: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=Dshocker post=126770387]
U have to be beautiful, before they can admire you
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by geoworldedu: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
OlamiDC:
Jackson for Chelsea better pass osihmen x3..just that the guy no sabi score goals like osihmen ……
Meanwhile.I Dey sale charcoal ..08168697510
This is the joke of the century. What's the major work of a striker, pls remind me again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by iamtardey: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Starships4u:
I'd love Osimhen at Chelsea...
🤐
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by ken6488(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
We need him at Chelsea
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by nairalanda1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Starships4u:

Chelsea wey dey stagger like drunken man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by robosky02(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Starships4u:

Taaa

I get am before no be property
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by zolajpower: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
thaoriginator:
sad

Osihmen, make thunder ⛈️⚡ no go strike you

Tell Barca to stay off, come to Madrid if you like your sef angry
E go chop bench tire , btw where do want Jude, vinikjr and Rodrigo to stay ? 🙄🤔
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Slimwhyt(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please, let him come
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Pootle: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
complete sport lamba....
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Otunski: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Barca wey dey owe players salaries? Make Osimenh no try am oo unless he wants to be player football free of charge.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by 123yes(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
robosky02:
Barcelona line up sensational swoop for Victor Osimhen to replace Lewandowski

LaLiga giants Barcelona are reportedly interested in signing Napoli striker Victor Osimhen next summer.
Osimhen has emerged as a potential target for Barcelona according to latest reports.

Barcelona are reportedly targetting a new forward to replace Robert Lewandowski who turns 36 next summer.

Osimhen to Barcelona?
According to Inside Barca, the Blaugrana have been impressed by Osimhen since the Nigerian joined Napoli from Lille.

Victor Osimhen led Napoli to the Serie A title last season || Credit: X

The Super Eagles striker was particularly superb last season, scoring 31 goals in all competitions, including 26 in the Serie A, winning the Golden Boot and the league title.

Lewandowski has scored 6 in 11 for Barcelona this season, but he has struggled at times to replicate his form at Bayern Munich.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/barcelona-line-up-sensational-swoop-for-victor-osimhen-to-replace-lewandowski-2023110308445217408?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf
player of the moment!
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Osimhe pls don't go to Barcelona pls if you do the mistake you will ends up regretting it mark my word.

Black players are always choked in Barcelona or used tax lawsuits to intimidate you at the end of your career. Pls join any other Spanish club but Barca hhmmm.......

My opinion though.....
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Blitzking: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Osimhen should go to Madrid for the glory or Saudi for the money..he can have both and caan even go for the ballon door
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Dafresh: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
OlamiDC:
Jackson for Chelsea better pass osihmen x3..just that the guy no sabi score goals like osihmen ……
Meanwhile.I Dey sale charcoal ..08168697510
Jackson de go relegation
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by OlawaleBammie: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
He would fumble. Most African players are a one-season wonder
Like Eto'o, Drogba, groobellar, Essien, Kanu, Mido, Abu-trika, Salah, Mane, El Hadji Diouf, Mahrez, Hakimi, Aubameyang abi??

Don't be a fuul just because u want to talk...please make sure ur brain is aware of whatever u want to say..
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Princezibk: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
The same way you’re fumbling and a one season wonder with whatever you do … Just know whatever you wish others shall be yours “Ire ooo”
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Tonytonex(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
He should move fast to Barca abeg.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by Danabu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]I NEED 5ODDS AND SHALL PAY 5K IF IT ENTERS FOR TOMORROWS GAMES 081048579760IS MY NUMBER CALL OR WHATSAPP.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by sulaak(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Starboytwo:
Nice deal on paper.

But barca dont have 150 Milla.

Well, unless dem borrow from China, IMF, or world bank.

Barca still dey owe Pique, Buskuet, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldinho, even Eto'o money..

Osimhen wouldn't cost $150 million because he has one year left on his contract and wants to leave Napoli. There is also an investigation into the transfer of Osimhen to Napoli from Lille.

The deal has long been a cause of controversy, as the official €70m transfer plus €10m in bonuses fee was only circa €50m in cash, the other €20m made up of goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis and three youth team players Luigi Liguori, Claudio Manzi and Ciro Palmieri

https://football-italia.net/napoli-and-losc-investigated-over-osimhen-transfer-fraud/#:~:text=The%20deal%20has%20long%20been,Claudio%20Manzi%20and%20Ciro%20Palmieri.
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by smoke9910(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Inferiority complex go kill you
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by yomi531(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lewa to me is not a skillful striker. He is more of a point Striker in the mould of Vanistelrooy. They both score loads of goals but, struggle to dribble past their markers. Top class player regardless. Over 600 career goals no be moi moi
Re: Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski by JOemmy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Can broke Barcelona afford $200 to sign osihmen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa / Lets Talk About Swimming. / KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.