Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,106 members, 7,867,182 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Can Advise Akpabio, I’m Older Than Him – Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Advise Akpabio, I’m Older Than Him – Ndume (157 Views)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Advise Akpabio, I’m Older Than Him – Ndume by Thonyb(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
The Senate Chief Whip, Senator Ali Ndume, has downplayed the reported rift with the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio.

Ndume said he is older than Akpabio and can advise him on issues concerning the Senate.

He spoke while featuring on Arise TV programme, Morning Show on Friday.

According to Ndume: “I’m older than Akpabio and can advise him on issues of the Senate. I was the DG campaign of Akpabio, so by virtue of my position, I was his number one supporter and marketer to become the Senate President.

“We can disagree to agree, but not to fight. Myself and Akpabio are colleagues, we have the same interest.”

In October, Akpabio and Ndume were involved in a shouting match on the floor of the senate.

The friction led to Ndume walking out of the Senate while in session.

https://.ng/2023/11/03/i-can-advise-akpabio-im-older-than-him-ndume/

Re: I Can Advise Akpabio, I’m Older Than Him – Ndume by metaluterus(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ndume, you have spent most of your life in eating from the National cake, but I do not think you have made impact on your constituency in as much as you received from the National cake

(1) (Reply)

PDP, LP Kick As Uzodimma, Ododo Win, Protests In Bayelsa / Ondo: Exco Members Oppose Aiyedatiwa’s Fresh Move Against Akeredolu / Foreign Prisoners Are Working On Construction Sites, Paid In Nigeria - Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.