Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven (249 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Robots and AI will soon try to take over from humans to rule the world like satan tried to take over in Heaven that led to satan been cast down from Heaven.

With how good robots and AI are today, them taking over the world should make the world a better place as Jesus christ has refuse to come back to come and make the world a better place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gak95xQSUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhND7Mvp3f4
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by luwiizy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Robots and AI will soon try to take over from humans to rule the world like satan tried to take over in Heaven that led to satan been cast down from Heaven.

With how good robots and AI are today, them taking over the world should make the world a better place as Jesus christ has refuse to come back to come and make the world a better place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gak95xQSUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhND7Mvp3f4
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by luwiizy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=luwiizy post=126780232][/quote]

you don't know smartphone you usin uploading the videos and sharing such information are powered with A.I

so it will be safe for you to trash that phone leave the internet so you don't miss heaven.
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 4:50am On Nov 04, 2023
luwiizy:

you don't know smartphone you usin uploading the videos and sharing such information are powered with A.I

so it will be safe for you to trash that phone leave the internet so you don't miss heaven.

Even Jesus christ is going to have a smartphone when he comes back.
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Wrong!

Robots can't do anything.

it us Another man that is using them to rule and control men
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
But satan that was created like Robots and AI was able to try such in heaven and today satan is causing all the troubles and wars in this world for thousands of years now untill the final battle with Jesus christ.
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by judedwriter(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
That's why watching too much Hollywood sci-fi movies isn't good for your psyche!

Robots can never rebel against man, unless they are manipulated by evil spirits.
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
judedwriter:
That's why watching too much Hollywood sci-fi movies isn't good for your psyche!

Robots can never rebel against man, unless they are manipulated by evil spirits.

But satan that was created like a robot and AI, tried to take over in heaven and even got some angels to join.
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by guysbewise: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
😁
Re: Robots & AI Will Soon Try To Take Over From Humans Like Satan Tried To In Heaven by Iamanoited: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
RICHI SUNAK SHOULD ARREST ELON MUSK NOW BEFORE ELON ARRESTS HUMANITY.

(1) (Reply)

You’re Not A Christian If You Are A Lover Of Perfumes- Nigerian Priestess Says / 6th And 7th Books Of Moses Original . / 8 Important Reasons For Attending Church As Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.