Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow (574 Views)

Arsenal VS Chelsea Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow Encounter / Nigerian Man Loses #4 Million To Bet9ja After Man U Lost To Chelsea / Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Football betting is all about logic, Intelligence and psychology minus emotions

Stake all your life savings on man u to win Fulham tomorrow

Don't be scared

It is a sure game
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Manu lost a couple of games ..it's normal they will want to die there to record a win tomorrow

..but not with against this current fulham....just like this current Newcastle was too much for them...Man u go chop beating again tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Manu lost a couple of games ..it's normal they will want to die there to record a win tomorrow

..but not with against this current fulham....just like this current Newcastle was too much for them...Man u go chop beating again tomorrow

Can you place your money where you mouth is?

If you like don't stake man u to win tomorrow

After the game you will wish you followed my advice
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

Bros I will find u tomorrow at full time...

3 Likes

Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros I will find u tomorrow at full time...

Alright
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by ghanaman5050: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

Don't be scared

It is a sure game
That game is both score and over 2.5
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
ghanaman5050:

That game is both score and over 2.5

3:1..... in favour of Fulham
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by RawSex(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

But casemiro is injured

Did u add that into consideration
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Franktom247(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
God just save you if not you for cry
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Franktom247:
God just save you if not you for cry

God nor save anything

There are almost sure game in football if you are good in psychology

Note I said almost
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Franktom247(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
[Hendrixky ]
God nor save anything
There are almost sure game in football if you are good in psychology
Note I said almost
with the nonsense both teams played
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Don't be scared

It is a sure game

U nearly get heart attack yesterday as Manu manage win for last minite .... grin
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U nearly get heart attack yesterday as Manu manage win for last minite .... grin
I nor get heart attack

First rule of betting

Never you stake what you can afford to lose

So na 4600 I take play am

No heart attack brother
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

I nor get heart attack

First rule of betting

Never you stake what you can afford to lose

So na 4600 I take play am

No heart attack brother

And u dey tell others to stake their life savings... grin ....football wey fit go either way and even even draw sometimes
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Hendrixky: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

And u dey tell others to stake their life savings... grin ....football wey fit go either way and even even draw sometimes

Life na sense na
No be everything way person tell you you go do

Sometimes use your own sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by advanceDNA: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Life na sense na
No be everything way person tell you you go do

Sometimes use your own sense

Lol .bad guy
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by nuclear200(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2023
In fact am really inpress when I see people they forecast like
Continue boss
Re: If You Love Yourself Stake Man U To Win Tomorrow by Gerundphrase: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
I Sabi Forcast but if I play am e go cut... Swansea to win ipswich 2:1 sure die

(1) (Reply)

Target Of At Least 18k Monthly With 1.12 Daily O Dd / Another AFCON Is Taking Place Next Year 2025 / Newly-married Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.