Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter (51213 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / Dangote In Race To Buy Troubled ARM Cement / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Oju4190: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just like Israel vs Arabs.

The more u want to destroy Dem the more dey wax stronger.

Dangote let BUA BREATH
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Cmeo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Somebody should please provide the link to Dangote's allegations against BUA too before I make my comment into the matter.

3 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Godmademan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yar'adua made lots of enemies in his short time in office trying to fix the artificial mess in Nigeria. Even Emilokan would have calculated that he would not succeed in his long term aspiration if the then Head of State continued to turn the country around for the better
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by StreetFight: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
sholatech:
These guys have a deep seated intense rivalry spanning decades and yet they get together in public smiling together in front of the camera

Same as Tony Elumelu and Femi Ote$

3 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Menclothing: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
2 brother competition

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Lordburna2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Na u wan punish am?
u no knw how God dey do him thing.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Lordburna2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

So make we no hustle since death sure for all of us?
guy u read wetin I write well?
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by StreetFight: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:
My boss said this is the only administration that is ready to fight Dangoto monopoly.
He said the economic mess we see ourself in was amplified by Dangote

And Tinubu is not confronting Dangote angrily. Instead, he is meeting with Dangote whenever Dangote requests, but at the back, Tinubu is supporting Dangote's rivals to cut Dangote to size. That is Business Strategy. This is the first time a business and political Mafia is ruling Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
/
What do they want the public to do with this information? Public sympathy? Hell No!

If he really cares, he should crash the price of cement to N2000/ bag and have Dangote operate at a huge loss.
That will be a sweet revenge... not writing an epistle. Annihilate the competition. cool

Or if he has international collaborators in Wall Street, they can short the hell out of Dangote Group shares and send Dangote
down to driving Uber in less than a month grin
/

2 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by StreetFight: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
BUA don dey spoiled business for dangote. Once BUA refinery is been completed next year 2024, just be rest assured that dangote will be out of business. Dangote doesn’t want any other business to compete with him niii and it’s never possible in Nigeria economy.

Tinubu will not allow that. Tinubu is also a competitor in several businesses, so he will not allow any monopoly by anybody.

I hope Dangote will not sponsor a military coup d'etat by the time Emilokan Tinubu finish with him while still laughing with him
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by mfm04622: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Who can direct me to the initial writeup from Dangote that BUA is responding to here?
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Berankis: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have a lot of hatred for this Dangote of a man now, after reading all he did to the other man from the east who was importing cement - running him out of business, using the government as a weapon to always perpetrate himself and autonomy of his company upon Nigerians. He has been accused of same against Bua. Who knows how many more he has done without our knowledge.
He implicated Emefiele too.
Now coming to Lagos to setup a Refinery, I think something is fishy about Dangote and Tinubu/LASG, and we need to be wary of this their relationship. It will not end well for the common man. Dangote is far too selfish a man to do any good for the average Nigeria. He is a selfish bastard!!!
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Cromagnon: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
thedio:
Season film by two brothers from not only the same geopolitical zone but also state and religion.
BUA is the only man that has paid is due and can compete with Dangote in Nigeria. he is the only that can look him in the eyes,the torn in Dangote's flesh.
Ppl see Dangote has one of the best things that happen to our dear country but only few of us know him for who he is,a green snake in green grass. He staffs have no right to anything aside their salaries,they r chronic and professional debtors who beg friend for little change to survive cos of the peanut given to them as salary. Thou he does not own them but he gave them salary with rigthand and collect it back with left hand.
is not by force to work for dangote o
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by kay29000(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:
My boss said this is the only administration that is ready to fight Dangoto monopoly.

Can you please explain further
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Princewill1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Behind every big money, there is a big crime

You can't make this kind of money without either cheating, stealing, betraying or even killing.

Dangote did it to Ibeto, DUA and even to his own uncle Dantata accounting to the letter.

Elumelu did it to Otedula.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by nomolos92: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Vawulence well served grin grin
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by thedio(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
is not by force to work for dangote o
This is a mesg to those who r dreaming of working for him
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by tctrills: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
gabbytabby:
Be careful as anyone who puts himself above Nigerian interest go hear am.
Buhari and all your past leaders including a certain Tinubu are waiting to hear am
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by tctrills: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
ivolt:

Make sure you avoid them all including the petrol and diesel when they are ready next year.
Same petrol you were promised five years ago. Hmm
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:

Nothing lasts for ever.

Here today, gone tomorrow.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Berankis: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have a lot of hatred for this Dangote of a man now, after reading all he did to the other Ibeto Cement man from the Enugu who was importing cement - running him out of business, using the government as a weapon to always perpetrate himself and autonomy of his company upon Nigerians. He has been accused of same against Bua. Who knows how many more he has done without our knowledge.
He implicated Emefiele too.
Now coming to Lagos to setup a Refinery, I think something is fishy about Dangote and Tinubu/LASG, and we need to be wary of this their relationship. It will not end well for the common man. Dangote is far too selfish a man to do any good for the average Nigeria.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by vacanci: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by warlordd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote is devilish. This is how he ruined Ibeto's cement business with the help of Obasanjo. God bless BUA.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by ivolt: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
tctrills:

Same petrol you were promised five years ago. Hmm
So, it is no longer about Dangote but petrol promised?
BTW, who promised you petrol 5 years ago?
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Typing:

If you no use Dangote's product, you won't survive in this Country.

Besides, Dangote make Original products. While Igbo People make the opposite grin grin

You have a very poor sense of humor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Versal: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote wealth is government aided.
He cannot compete.
If not the idiocy of Zoogerian government,
he for no see himself
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Allisgud: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why is dangote writing stupid letter,is it by force to buy ur product,I will advice BUA cement to borrow money,bring investors in so their will be enough money to buy more trucks,cos that's where the issue is,BUA cement need more distribution to every corners of the country

2 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by TOMMYS: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
All I can say is that.
I try to stay away from fights involving 2 northerners.

They still go to same mosque and are under the umbrella of the caliphate, which means they are one and the same.

It simply means stall one Cali boy and installing another. Or putting both of them on the same high table.

In the end we will be having two northern cement and refinery loads enjoying monopoly.

It's just a distraction they eat from the same pot of wanke.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by anyilalaz: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
The Bua Sugar Refinery stories were true. I had a job as a pipe engineer then but couldn't take up the job because of the security threats from the opposing thugs then....

China and the US are great because they system kills monopoly...
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by okorogodwin4(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
ivolt:

Make sure you avoid them all including the petrol and diesel when they are ready next year.
will they ever be ready Dangote doing made in Nigeria refinery
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by samcolee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
casualobserver:

very true. I understand a lot of our forex issues are due to deals done with the former governor without a state and that he has been made to refund a large sum of forex.

That's good if he has refunded the liquidity
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Fearyourcreator: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:
Let your boss reach Dangote level first, you go know say he is not better or even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.