Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter (51211 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / Dangote In Race To Buy Troubled ARM Cement / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by casualobserver: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
samcolee:

That's good if he has refunded the liquidity

i understand ex-gov without a state has been singing and implicating certain businessmen who abused the forex regime and recoveries have been made. you also remmember the price of a certain commodity was reduced recently...its not for charitable reasons...I hear it was part of the deal.

2 Likes

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by wyqay: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote is a cankerworm to Nigeria Economy
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Fearyourcreator: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
ivolt:

Anybody who puts Dangote and monopoly in the same sentence is an economic illiterate.
Your boss is definitely one.
I tell you
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by georgetemi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote is the number one enemy of the common man 👨 in Nigeria. He will never be in support of whatever decision that can alleviate the suffering of the poor rather to escalate it for his selfish gain. The masses should boycott his products and go for the alternatives
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Fearyourcreator: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
BUA don dey spoiled business for dangote. Once BUA refinery is been completed next year 2024, just be rest assured that dangote will be out of business. Dangote doesn’t want any other business to compete with him niii and it’s never possible in Nigeria economy.
You mumu no be small... you hate Dangote but like yahoo boys
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by samcolee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
casualobserver:

i understand ex-gov without a state has been singing and recoveries have been made. you also remmember the price of a certain commodity was reduced recently...its not for charitable reasons...I hear it was part of the deal.

I discovered naira has started appreciating maybe they've started injecting the liquidity to the economy
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by georgetemi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Are you very sure of this ?
thedio:
Season film by two brothers from not only the same geopolitical zone but also state and religion.
BUA is the only man that has paid is due and can compete with Dangote in Nigeria. he is the only that can look him in the eyes,the torn in Dangote's flesh.
Ppl see Dangote has one of the best things that happen to our dear country but only few of us know him for who he is,a green snake in green grass. He staffs have no right to anything aside their salaries,they r chronic and professional debtors who beg friend for little change to survive cos of the peanut given to them as salary. Thou he does not own them but he gave them salary with rigthand and collect it back with left hand.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by georgetemi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

Don't be a tribalistic idiot
Truth must be told irrespective of who is involved
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by CLRF: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Truths9ja: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You mumu no be small... you hate Dangote but like yahoo boys
dangote is a clueless monopolistic businessman. No one like that
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
georgetemi:

Truth must be told irrespective of who is involved
What's the truth?
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by pocom35: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:
Dangote should step down let another cement manufacturer grease their palms

Dangote is a stingy bigot with illiterated apes as share holders

Too bad the paparazzi are not getting close to Dangote

If not the kin thing they'll be digging out from his life , person go shock

Who stop other cement manufacturers to produce..
Don't you mention ibeto cuz he never produced anything but Imported and rebag
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by pocom35: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
CLRF:

Dangote has the capacity to farm thousands hectares of wheat farm to reduce the cost of his product, but he chose not to because it would be easier for him to increase the price and hang the excuse on import price.
He was quick to post on Twitter that the War in Ukraine would affect the price of food items and within a few months spaghetti price was raised.

While Gote was planning to raise product prices, the Dubai Government in the desert we planning to grow wheat farms and yet, harvest is ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mntFfsFjUiI

But what you claim is a big fat lie..
Dangote no longer produce flour .. being it wheat or what so ever..

Why can't you accuse flour mills and BUA who produce wheat flour of nt trying to grow wheat on desert.

Dangote is into sugar and as thousands of hectare of land for sugar cane farming in nasarawa and Adamawa State
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Fearyourcreator: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
dangote is a clueless monopolistic businessman. No one like that
Clueless? Now I understand.. na Una type dey abuse Elon musk

1 Like

Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Truths9ja: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Clueless? Now I understand.. na Una type dey abuse Elon musk
I Elon musk is never a clueless and useless monopolistic dangote of Nigeria. Elon musk is a tech guru and a great tech inventor. Wetin dangote invent?
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by slowice(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote is a brand killer... A well known killer of competition. Now that he has built his refinery, he will make things very difficult for anyone who intends to invest in refinery business in Nigeria using state powers.

The man is a huge part of our problem. He did same to ibeto and many others
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Goddyrichie(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
thedio:
Season film by two brothers from not only the same geopolitical zone but also state and religion.
BUA is the only man that has paid is due and can compete with Dangote in Nigeria. he is the only that can look him in the eyes,the torn in Dangote's flesh.
Ppl see Dangote has one of the best things that happen to our dear country but only few of us know him for who he is,a green snake in green grass. He staffs have no right to anything aside their salaries,they r chronic and professional debtors who beg friend for little change to survive cos of the peanut given to them as salary. Thou he does not own them but he gave them salary with rigthand and collect it back with left hand.
this is hw my boss is
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by BIEYA: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
I know the cutting down of BUA Cement price would cause trouble
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by jubrilcastle(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
sholatech:
These guys have a deep seated intense rivalry spanning decades and yet they get together in public smiling together in front of the camera
It baffles me. Cos most times they are always together smiling
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by fabolouz1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dangote does not like competition and he's not patriotic .
He's also behind the travails of ibeto and other businesses who he sees as a competitor .
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by stevups(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:
My boss said this is the only administration that is ready to fight Dangoto monopoly.
He said the economic mess we see ourself in was amplified by Dangote

No be lie my guy.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by George234(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
I know Dangote don't have the interest of this country. I have never called him the richest man in Africa because he is using Nigeria Money to survive
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by flokii: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Monopoly made possible by previous administrations turned Dangote to what he is today; a man who feels he owns the whole Nigeria and her citizens.
There are so many industrialists richer than Dangote from North doing business across Africa, not just Nigeria.. I know some but I won't mention here.
There is one that resisted Dangote's monopoly in the tomato paste business.. even pasta and sphagetti sef he couldn't gain control.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by CLRF: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
pocom35:

M
But what you claim is a big fat lie..
Dangote no longer produce flour .. being it wheat or what so ever..

Why can't you accuse flour mills and BUA who produce wheat flour of nt trying to grow wheat on desert.

Dangote is into sugar and as thousands of hectare of land for sugar cane farming in nasarawa and Adamawa State

Okay my comment, is dated. I may have despise Dangote.

I found out that Dangote Pasta is not in the mark anymore
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by Swiftgrp: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by SisterAnn(f): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Typing:

Igbo man Akpu analysis grin grin
So your mum treats your dad this poorly and you are proud sharing the pictures on NL??
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by DangoteIvy: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Touching for me as Dangote.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by ACE1010: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOC1:
My boss said this is the only administration that is ready to fight Dangoto monopoly.
He said the economic mess we see ourself in was amplified by Dangote

THis is very true. Many people from the North have openly attacked Dangote of economic sabotage.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by bewla(m): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2023
sholatech:
These guys have a deep seated intense rivalry spanning decades and yet they get together in public smiling together in front of the camera
This whhy politics na bad game

If you no you no
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by tctrills: 2:52am On Nov 04, 2023
ivolt:

So, it is no longer about Dangote but petrol promised?
BTW, who promised you petrol 5 years ago?
You obviously don't understand. Dangote refinery was to be completed 5 years ago and then 4 years ago and then last year and then this year. When you talk about it's completion next year I would say let's wait till then. Let's not continue to believe those who have been lying to us and the never even had the decency to explain these delays. Let's not be cheerleaders for dishonest people.
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by nathyx(m): 4:17am On Nov 04, 2023
I have said this several times "Dangote monopoly is hazardous to the growth of Nigeria " Competition yields success kiss
Re: "Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter by guvna(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2023
lwisee:
shocked

The end of Dangote Monopoly is near.
That man wicked no be small.

Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.