Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike (26970 Views)

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police / Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Cmanforall: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
fergie001:

They just want the Commissioner of Police to be redeployed before the election.
Was it this same person the commissioner when LP won Imo presidential votes?

If not, then let them put their strike action on the 13th of November

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Jonjam269: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
NLC Ajaero is an extension of Labour Party and he is pained, deluded and confused like his fellow obidots.
The same Ajaero that could not fight for the workers during cashless policy brouhaha.

4 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Laple0541(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
They are crazy

If they try any rubbish, the police should deal with them decisively.

Agbero abi na Ajaero dem dey call am is a partisan Labour Party member. What right does the foool has to declare workers in a state should start a strike few days to an election?

Those that beat him were even lenient, they should have done far more than that.

7 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by ambosss(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
No protest on the 8

This I know grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Derring: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Useless people

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by ribbit: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
So NLC Is now ajaero's personal weapon that he can wield willy nilly?

This is why you can't trust Ibos with power. They won't know what to do with it.

5 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by shadelek(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Why are you going to protest in a state where the members said they don't have an issue with the Government? And holding a protest few days to elections. What is your plan? Can't he go to Bayelsa where the civil servants are not being paid up to N30,000 minimum wage?

APC has come to stay in the South East and
nobody is going to take them out.

I have not hidden it here. NLC is acting on behalf of Labour Party. The party they endorsed during the last general election. A Labour union that is taking political side.

NLC has no value again. They have shown themselves that they are political.

NLC Chairman: "them beat me oh"
Me: na testing the microphone and gates of beating just got opened.
Permit me to say this
May Nigeria happen to you and your household
With your useless thump, see where you and your fellow APC die hard fans put us?
As Nigerians are finding it difficult to have peace of mind, may peace of mind be far from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by peacettw: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Idiots
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Bluearrow: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Apus:
If labour doesn't embark on this strike then they are bastards and mere noise makers. Play things in the hand of the government.

This is not democracy na!
Who takes labour serious these days
I knew they were only making noise as usual when I saw the date of the proposed strike. This is the worst set of labour movement this nation has ever had

2 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Don't mix politics with activism

4 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Chibuzoripob: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin confused LABOUR IN VAIN

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
I condemn the attack but is that not misuse of a strike action?

4 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Dittodat: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Don't shelv, pls go on strike. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Cmanforall: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
oyichi:
you have no single Sense, you support this and call yourself a human?

You may be biased.
I'm not a supporter of bad governance, but you people should acknowledge when one does something positive

https://punchng.com/uzodimma-raises-imo-workers-salary/

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Igwekaala(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
when they become serious we will know
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Johncarlo07: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Why are you going to protest in a state where the members said they don't have an issue with the Government? And holding a protest few days to elections. What is your plan? Can't he go to Bayelsa where the civil servants are not being paid up to N30,000 minimum wage?

I have not hidden it here. NLC is acting on behalf of Labour Party. The party they endorsed during the last general election. A Labour union that is taking political side.

Dis one sense has been taken away by dose who has made him poor nd made his life miserable.
D most pathetic of d situation is d fact dat he is still supporting his oppressors on an empty stomach.

Poor u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Adibe02: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

I am sure you not from Imo.state and that's why you are saying this nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Chibuzoripob: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
angry Nah wen election don reach una waka go IMO state to cause trobu undecided angry.Madness get level..Una nor protest in March,April, May,June nah during election period una remember sad undecided to protest? HOPE ,nah man u be

6 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Johncarlo07: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Pursue this as NLC and not as Labour Party. If we have to shut down the country for every political party member brutalized by individuals who are not above the law then innocent people will be negatively affected.
This is use of NLC to project the political interest of labour party.

The National Assembly should, as a matter of urgent national interest and need to protect our democracy, make law to separate NLC from a political party.

It's dishonest to force workers , including workers working at INEC and Courts, meant to be apolitical and other workers in different political parties to support the political interest of Labour Party because they belong to NLC.

What Mr Ajaero is doing by using NLC to push the political agenda of Labour Party is undemocratic and unacceptable. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Another epitome of senselessness on d loose!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
fergie001:

NLC always making empty threats and demands. behind the scenes, they gather and collect settlement and we no go hear anything. thats why they are collecting beating up and down

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by profmallor: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Now that NLC is known to be party of a contesting political party, they have become partisan and bias. NLC know fully well that they are pro labour party and so do the masses they lead. Any call to down tools would fail, as the strike would divide along tribal lines and expose this crop of NLC leaders to be toothless, NLC themselves know so they have been saving face.

4 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
When that woman was brutalised during the last elections while trying to vote for party of her choice, where was NLC? Her injuries were more glaring and scary than this standard brushing this one received and calling for National strike. Na people like dis go call governments to go bomb another country for their sake cheesy cheesy cheesy

fergie001:

4 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Nolevel666: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

Shutup your rotten teeth
Despicable fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Cantonese: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

Wetin you kuku know.

Never mind, let government fail to take the appropriate steps before that date and you”ll know who has no value.

Again Oga, your person is on his way out of government seat in Imo state. The citizens have had enough of his brutality and terrible rule. Four years and from his state, the entire SE went on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by JAYUK(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023

Am not surprised that you wrote this, Benuejosh, benue state that is being ravaged by same APC yet benue people cannot defend themselves till tomorrow, just dey play!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Lapilolo: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
I like as them beat the Man for him backyard
fergie001:

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

Then what gave the NPF the right to treat a citizen of Nigeria the way the did.
When did peaceful protest became a crime?
Seriously,it's ppl like u that is the reason why our politicians keep stealing our resources cause they know they are ppl that will justify their looting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Googledotcom: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:
We will disband NLC. Then anybody who wants to work will return to work, those who don't come to work will be replaced by the millions of unemployed youths
Who are you please ?
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Galaxydon1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Election don reach you wan go Cash out, you no go on strike since, them for panel beat you well

2 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by okechuks22: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Useless labour Congress

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Lightorder: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

sorry. Take a look at yourself in the mirror, count your grey hairs and see howfar you have wasted here. Soonest , you will start selling roots in bottles at bustops, all Washed up and speaking big English language. I know your type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Picture True Or Photoshopped? Nigerian Leader Sleeping At A Meeting. / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Buhari Declares For 2015 Presidential Race, Live On AIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.