Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike (26921 Views)

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police / Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thomthom:
Bro how can we move forward as a nation if people like you still dey reason like this.. Nawaoo
where is the lie in what i said?
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
QueenDima47:

You are a bastard slave
i be your apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
If you are not careful with the way you act and and talk, you might get lynch one Day
Nigerians will always want people to follow their ideology given that it is against the government whereas we are worst than those we call evil. Tell me the lies in what i said. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Soonest dem go beat ur papa to death.
He's not foolish like Joe Ajaero. Useless headless mob.

3 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lightorder:
sorry. Take a look at yourself in the mirror, count your grey hairs and see howfar you have wasted here. Soonest , you will start selling roots in bottles at bustops, all Washed up and speaking big English language. I know your type
tell me the lies in what i said or get the hell out.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Then what gave the NPF the right to treat a citizen of Nigeria the way the did.
When did peaceful protest became a crime?
Seriously,it's ppl like u that is the reason why our politicians keep stealing our resources cause they know they are ppl that will justify their looting
have you read the police report/statement? Ones it is against the government you haters of Nigeria will blindly follow. What was he protesting for? Cause threat to public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by athaboi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
i have never asked your father for a cup of garri.
At 40 you should know you are gone...no hope for your generation
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by RushManni: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mokason288:

You are very correct sir

I believe Nigerians are busy seeing what Igbo people have long seen.

The paid mediocres are only busy trying to manipulate the few undecided ones with propaganda against the Igbo (cos the Igbo Strength and insight is an everlasting torn in the flesh of these brute beasts - those who have almost bought the country )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Felaincarnated: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
He doesn't have to be foolish before Nigeria happens to him. Just very soon there shall be weeping in ur home
benuejosh:
He's not foolish like Joe Ajaero. Useless headless mob.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Swiftgrp: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Why are you going to protest in a state where the members of your union said they don't have an issue with the Government? And holding a protest few days to elections. What is your plan? Can't he go to Bayelsa where the civil servants are not being paid up to N30,000 minimum wage and are grieving and crying out?

APC has come to stay in the South East and
nobody is going to take them out.

I have not hidden it here and i will keep saying it that NLC is acting on behalf of Labour Party. The party they endorsed during the last general election. A Labour union that is taking political side.

NLC has no value again. They have shown themselves that they are political.

NLC Chairman: "them beat me oh"
Me: na testing the microphone and gates of beating just got opened.

Modified:
For people quoting me, let me make it clear that I have no single pity for his predicaments and beatings. He caused it himself. He learnt the hard way.. He should have gone to other states that are crying for help where their state governors have failed to implement the minimum wage. But he choose Imo State that doesn't have a problem with the government to protest few days to election.

Them do am well.
Very deep!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Boystainless: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
JUST PLACE YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEAD AS YOU KNEEL DOWN TO ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU SENSE
post=126776533]NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Why are you going to protest in a state where the members of your union said they don't have an issue with the Government? And holding a protest few days to elections. What is your plan? Can't he go to Bayelsa where the civil servants are not being paid up to N30,000 minimum wage and are grieving and crying out?

I have not hidden it here and i will keep saying it that NLC is acting on behalf of Labour Party. The party they endorsed during the last general election. A Labour union that is taking political side.

Modified:
For people quoting me, let me make it clear that I have no single pity for his predicaments and beatings. He caused it himself. He learnt the hard way.. He should have gone to other states that are crying for help where their state governors have failed to implement the minimum wage. But he choose Imo State that doesn't have a problem with the government to protest few days to election.

Them do am well.[/quote]
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Sharpsharp00123: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are behind the NLC
igbos u mean
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benjaminlawson(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
If' NLC president can be brutalised, tell me who cannot be victimised. Those of you that supported this evil, don't forget that table can be turned at any time.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benjaminlawson(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Boystainless:
JUST PLACE YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEAD AS YOU KNEEL DOWN TO ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU SENSE
post=126776533]NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Modified:

Them do am well.

What you wrote is not tenable, Oshomole was used by opposition party to fight sitting government, he was not at any point victimised for that neither was he arrested by the police, to prove this allegation, he contested under this opposition party immediately he came down from labour president.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Let’s stop pretending ,there is no democracy in Nigeria

No Nigerian has any right whatsoever in his/her own father’s land

And some people will will continue to sing the mantra "worst civilian government is better than the best military government. Even under military government people protested against government policies, and they were never killed or brutalised. Adams Oshiomhole made his name protesting and striking against a military government, he was never brutalised or maimed.

This government will turn out to be the most intolerant and brutal government in Nigeria's history. It does not condone any opposition. Opposition is either bribed, threatened or brutalised.

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by DMerciful(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
You were in PDP, have you abandoned Atiku to stand on Tinubu gbola?
benuejosh:
NLC at this point has outlived its purpose and has turned to a political party. Acting on proxy for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Modified:

Them do am well.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by richie240: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lolz.... Who will 'go' him? You, ajaero, Igbos?
Thanks for making me chuckle with ur hallucinations. grin

The mere fact that NLC/LP/Obidients/Igbos want him gone is d reason he'll be retained.

If you know u know; if u don't know then fogerrabourit!
grin
Sapiosexuality:
Certainly, the commissioner has to go.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by wirinet(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
have you read the police report/statement? Ones it is against the government you haters of Nigeria will blindly follow. What was he protesting for? Cause threat to public peace.
In a democracy, protesting is a right. You can protest anything that you feel concerns you. Under a military government, I led a protest in my school because the school served us yam and stew instead of our regular Bread, egg and tea. The school had to be closed in order to buy, prepare and serve us the bread, egg and tea.

It seems tribalism and parochial sentiments has blinded Nigerians from the true meaning of democracy.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Donake: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Even animals in the bushes can type and spew rubbish. This matter has been on for months almost dating back to when ajaero took position as NLC president when he started this quest to resolve the labour imbroglio bedeviling his home state first. He knows the agreements reached at the back of his head,but urchins in their bushes whose brother threatens fulanis to leave don't know the beginning but would interlope as though they know anything other than abuse,curse ad insult anyone without a horizontal facial mark.

Ajaero did no wrong. He went far to speak to power,since all they crave is power to the detriment of workers,pensioners who are paid in percentage like their logo counterparts.
benuejosh:
I don't have single sense but double sense to decipher between when to act and when to refrain. Whoever will support this foolish act by Joe Ajaero needs to be checked mentally.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by DTaj: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
When the CBN wasted the lives of Nigerians (pregnant women died and lost their babies, adults were forced to go naked in banking halls, etc, etc) during the so-called Naira re-designation policy, and when bank workers were beaten by frustrated customers who could not access their own money from the banks, this clown called Ajaero, NLC President, did not say anything!

NLC kept quite, because they, like Atiku's PDP and Peter Obi's Labour Party, used it as a negative matter against APC in the Presidential election!

Ajaero deserved the beating he got. He took his daft Labour Party partisanship to his home state, Imo, to embarrass Governor Hope Uzodinma, and prop up the failure who is the Labpur Party candidate for next Saturday's governorship election.

Ajaero would go down in history as the most politically biased NLC President- the same NLC of illustrious past Presidents- Hassan Sunmonu, Paschal Bafyau, Adams Oshiomhole!

Shame on Ajaero!

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by qleap2all(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
these are industrial issues best handled by the courts, seems Labour is lawless here!
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by chaloskyx: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2023
id be honest the only reason they can do this is if this man has been bribed by the presidency hence why they damed the consequences for assulting him cause no government would think of assulting an LP chairman. if Ajaero has been bribed he should be called out and disgraced by the APC govt. even the demands of LP look weak seems they have all been compromised
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:53am On Nov 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are behind the NLC
he should go to court and don't drag Nigerians to a yeye fight...
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by BabbanBura(m): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

Modified:

Them do am well.

You are very ignorant and as such it is better to just shut up rather that display your stupidity to the whole world. Perhaps you are one of those paid zombies doing his job, in that case you are worst than an infidel that sells his conscience for a loaf of bread
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13am On Nov 04, 2023
Omoejigbahe:
Don't mix politics with activism
exactly this is what Ajaero is doing with NLC... Why did he chose election period to go to imo state... Why not wait after elections or liase properly with labour in IMO State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Tzar(m): 4:21am On Nov 04, 2023
An NLC president that doesn’t know how to differentiate between activism and politics deserves what he got. Politics is dirty and if he doesn’t know how to fight dirty, he should stick to activism.
An NLC president that couldn’t fight for Nigerians when the past CBN governor was making life hell for them, now wants Nigerians to fight for him? What an irony!
Very soon NLC will declare a nationwide srike because a politician impregnated an NLC members wife! Jokers!
Lazy Nigerians in NLC! Una no wan work before na. Y’all just want to steal money from your workplace to live your fake hypocritical lives that has not made the country better. Please go ahead. I just hope reasonable Nigerians will not join them.

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Choski78(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

How will u have sence, you grew up under the clutch of a raving mad woman, so you have no sence of humor, no compassion, the breast milk of a mad woman effected the effectiveness of your brains which means your 69% a mad person, joining issues with you makes no sense because your not a normal person......

Modified:

Them do am well.
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by Iamanoited: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2023
EASY. JESUS WAS BEATEN BACK AND BLUE AND NAILED TO THE CROSS. IF AJAERO WERE HE WOULD HE DESTROY THE UNIVERSE? DON'T BE HAMAS IN GAZA.

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by johnjose68: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:

Let me check...
Okay, na i.pob people dealt with am. Then no qualms.

Next news 😄
Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2023
BabbanBura:

You are very ignorant and as such it is better to just shut up rather that display your stupidity to the whole world. Perhaps you are one of those paid zombies doing his job, in that case you are worst than an infidel that sells his conscience for a loaf of bread
You have not said anything. Correct my wrongs if you think you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike by benuejosh: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Donake:
Even animals in the bushes can type and spew rubbish. This matter has been on for months almost dating back to when ajaero took position as NLC president when he started this quest to resolve the labour imbroglio bedeviling his home state first. He knows the agreements reached at the back of his head,but urchins in their bushes whose brother threatens fulanis to leave don't know the beginning but would interlope as though they know anything other than abuse,curse ad insult anyone without a horizontal facial mark.

Ajaero did no wrong. He went far to speak to power,since all they crave is power to the detriment of workers,pensioners who are paid in percentage like their logo counterparts.
was there no interim injunction? Why must he disobey court orders?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi / Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.