Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe (21026 Views)

Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
it's Ronaldos fault offcourse. oh Ronaldo has left Manu who do we blame it on now? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Oritna94(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chai, Man .U don become laughing stock..

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by haphizz57(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Arifin nla

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Mayhem1: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
No difference between Man Utd & Nigeria.
This is what arsenal fans used to hear

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Padipadi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:
And to think that we defeated this same Newcastle last season to win this cup, makes me angry.

Our team last season was far stronger than what this 10 Haggard assembled this season. We finished 3rd above this Newcastle. We defeated Barca and Betis in the Europa league.

Today we're celebrating a narrow 1-0 win over Copenhagen as if it's the world cup we won.

Honestly, that man needs to be sacked.
I can feel your pain but he won't be sacked. It no go better for any Manchester United fan wey say make dem sack Erik Ten Haggard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by themanderon: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
How are the mighty fallen? A once glorious club has become a caricature of some sort that everyone now takes potshots at them.
Truly no condition is permanent. That you are at the top today does not mean you will always be at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by themanderon: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:
And to think that we defeated this same Newcastle last season to win this cup, makes me angry.

Our team last season was far stronger than what this 10 Haggard assembled this season. We finished 3rd above this Newcastle. We defeated Barca and Betis in the Europa league.

Today we're celebrating a narrow 1-0 win over Copenhagen as if it's the world cup we won.

This shows that Fred was the workhorse in that team even though he was unappreciated. He left and the midfield collapsed. Watching united play is always difficult. No fight, nothing they just simply lay down to be trashed by all teams both great and small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Cmanforall: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Sack ten hag and employ moyes
Moyes will not go

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Cmanforall: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
kerry57:

Arsenal go knack them Wella tomorrow, watch out
It'll be a draw
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Otunski: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
What an insult ! It's highly unprofessional on the part of Howe to say this.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Sacking him, apart from being financially unadvisable, will make no difference, as any replacement will not make much impact this season.

Ten Hag's severance package will further wreck that club... I heard it is HUGE!

Yeah, that's what smart coaches taking up Man United job do... They insist on a huge pay off in the event of a sack.

I don't think the club has fully recovered from what they paid off Mourinho and Ole.

United is one of the most poorly run football clubs in today's modern world... How can such a club grow like this?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Judolisco(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:

How many coach una Wan sack.... D coach better close eyes pursue yeye players from d club

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by princeade86(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:

and defeated sevila as well and won europa league abi

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Angelfrost(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh..........man u are paying for the sins of sir alex ferguson.

they shall labour in vain for the next 400 yrs

No need for superstition abeg. grin

No one stays at the top forever. United has had its day.

This is the basic economic law of diminishing returns.

It's just a shame that they lack owners and administrators to take the club in a whole new direction and keep them competitive.

Most clubs are upgrading everyday... Look at Newcastle suddenly a top 4 club in the UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Blake755: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Do you think it's the coach fault how many coach do we need to change if una like call Jesus without doing a total overhauling everything will still be the same 💯
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Judolisco(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sacking him, apart from being financially unadvisable, will make no difference, as any replacement will not make much impact this season.

Ten Hag's severance package will further wreck that club... I heard it is HUGE!

Yeah, that's what smart coaches taking up Man United job do... They insist on a huge pay off in the event of a sack.

I don't think the club has fully recovered from what they paid off Mourinho and Ole.

United is one of the most poorly run football clubs in today's modern world... How can such a club grow like this?!!!
d pay off money ain't huge abeg... Na money wey dem dey use buy players nowadays... D money fit no reach 20 million sef... Na d rest of d coaching staff dey make d money plenty... Graham Potter of Chelsea got 15 million pounds

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Angelfrost(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
Judolisco:
d pay off money ain't huge abeg... Na money wey dem dey use buy players nowadays... D money fit no reach 20 million sef... Na d rest of d coaching staff dey make d money plenty... Graham Potter of Chelsea got 15 million pounds

Bro... That club is bleeding seriously.

They are losing money badly... I have seen their books.

Once fans start boycotting games, real wahala go start.

Sacking ETH and employing another will deepen their financial woes. No cap.

The bigger problem will be that they won't be able to financially assist the new coach get his own choice players next transfer Windows, and the cycle of failure will continue.

This is not how to run an elite club.
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Okechinwadike: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Sack ten hag and employ moyes
lampard will be a better option

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Okechinwadike: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
No difference between Man Utd & Nigeria.
no na, man u better pass Nigeria
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by obatoolz: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Soulsties:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

You always ate your last food on Sunday and next week you will still post this same stuff telling people you ate your last food from your neighbor on Sunday. To be sincere this must be scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Banbanna(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
That "Stronger" last season was a sham. It was more like a new manager bounce than any concrete tactics of the coach. If they were that formidable how come that team was humiliated 7-0 by Liverpool.🤔 And Sevilla pummeled them too. This was a Liverpool side that wasn't even good enough in UCL and was humbled by Real Madrid.
I thought those freak results ended with Solksjaer & Ragnick, but Ten Haag had a better way & formula of giving the team more disgraceful scorelines. And the same LFC, their nemesis has queued up to add to the wotowoto
😊
Nazgul:

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by blowjohn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Which kind unsportsmanlike insult be this na?
Omo see insult pro Max.

Like man u don turn to toy robots

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by blowjohn(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oritna94:
Chai, Man .U don become laughing stock..

In fact they don become stock fish

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by casppyjay: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
kerry57:

Arsenal go knack them Wella tomorrow, watch out

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Streetmovement(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I go stop that nonsense when they face me in the quarter final, Manchester united no get liver to carry play Newcastle this season.
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by jimcaddy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
No be your fault now. Shebi we have turned to age mates now Abi. Don't worry, just keep thanking those bastaaaards called Glazers for keeping putting us into this whole mess. Don't worry, no matter how long the rot continues, one day, one day, the tide will turn around.
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Manna4Gurls: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2023
How the mighty has fallen

I hope they get better
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by linearity: 2:29am On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Our Team how so? Na you dey pay their salary abi you get shares inside?
Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Mosba: 3:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Yet they still scored goal during that training session. Let them come do training with Chelsea next

1 Like

Re: Newcastle 'Used End Of Man United Thrashing As A Training Session', Says Howe by Bobloco: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Reportbutton:
Same way Nigerian lawyers, the judiciary used OBI and atiku as practice grin cheesy

And are now regarded as the most corrupt ridden judiciary in the entire world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Etebo Joins Watford / It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.