Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals (747 Views)

The Dirty Deals Of The Late Herbert Wigwe And How He Made His Wealth / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Flooding: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Dirty Markets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by nototribalist: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
I've studied this PR fraud for a while now, instead of Dangote to go look for organisations that can lend him money to finish his refinery instead he pays propaganda machines like Cable.ng and Co to keep writing articles that keeps Nigerians occupied.

My cousin work there as a construction engineer and he has been saying this since 2019 that the refinery will be ready around 2025 depends on when Dangote gets funds.

Right now so many contractors are owned billions already. But every month some people keep writing articles on how the refinery will start in the next month.

The cable.ng writing about 6 million barrels and all, what are they going to do with it at the complex.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by Roboto11: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Your gate man brother sabi how refinery dey awork abi?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by SocialJustice: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
nototribalist:
I've studied this PR fraud for a while now, instead of Dangote to go look for organisations that can lend him money to finish his refinery instead he pays propaganda machines like Cable.ng and Co to keep writing articles that keeps Nigerians occupied.

My cousin work there as a construction engineer and he has been saying this since 2019 that the refinery will be ready around 2025 depends on when Dangote gets funds.

Right now so many contractors are owned billions already. But every month some people keep writing articles on how the refinery will start in the next month.

The cable.ng writing about 6 million barrels and all, what are they going to do with it at the complex.
Which component is missing that will make the start date extend to 2025?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by nototribalist: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Roboto11:
Your gate man brother sabi how refinery dey awork abi?
maybe your useless mama fit tell us how it works

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by Roboto11: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
nototribalist:
maybe your useless mama fit tell us how it works

Your gate man brother sabi refinery abi?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by nototribalist: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Your gate man brother sabi refinery abi?

grin
just like your mama sabi grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by Roboto11: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
nototribalist:
just like your mama sabi grin grin grin grin grin
I'll save this chat to expose you as a plonker.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by Possessedkid: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Dangote way day hustle to raise funds for refinery

Nigerians see dreaming if they think a refinery built by dangote is coming

I foresee Dangote main branches catching fire accidentally

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by Ikaeniyan0: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2023
It's every IPOBdients that knows someone working at Dangote refinery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Sponsores PR Agencies For Dirty Deals by EmmyfigureMedia: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Dear Forum Members,

Thank you for initiating this insightful discussion on the ongoing developments surrounding the Dangote refinery. It's indeed a complex situation, and I appreciate the diverse perspectives shared here.

While there are ongoing concerns about the project timeline and financial implications, it's essential to consider the multifaceted nature of such large-scale endeavors. Construction projects of this magnitude often face funding challenges and unforeseen delays.

In navigating these discussions, it's valuable to stay informed through reliable sources. Speaking of reliable sources, for those interested in a more comprehensive understanding of the media landscape and strategic communications, agencies like 9-Figure Media provide nuanced insights and industry expertise. They specialize in navigating complex narratives and ensuring accurate and impactful communication.

As we continue to follow the developments around the Dangote refinery, let's also explore the broader dynamics of media representation and communication strategies within the industry.

Best regards,

Emmy9figure media

(1) (Reply)

. / Hope Uzodinma's Reign Of Terror Will Come To An End Today / Soyinka Paid A Merrry Christmas- Courtesy Visit To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.