Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project (15526 Views)

Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by bonnyhope: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2023
holina:
Start buying land around igbogbo or bayeku now!!!
.where is Igbogbo/bayeku
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by gigabyte13: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2023
While some states and region are focused on development and infrastructure
Some are still busy doing Monday stay at home.........
And you want a reasonable person to come and invest in a place where you the real indigenes are not safe and cannot invest.
Make una dey play oooooooooooo
Una eyes go soon open.

3 Likes

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by jrusky(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Surely those sons and daughter of the beast the New Order 666 Amageldonians called Obidient and their genetically confused sympathisers will not like this.

They are minus to humanity and a full blown cankerworm to human existence, no joy in them, no good things ever look good to them except if it is from their supreme monkey leader, the son of bitch luciferian cat-voice motherfucker called obingo gringory.

Sanwo God bless you carry on following the development plan this is highly commendable and thank God the investors names are mentioned before some ingrate invaders will claim they build the bridge and Lagos is no man's land.

Every sane comrades in NL pls note down the names of all the investors in this project because the ingrate invaders will come here in 2027 to say it was Obi who build the bridge...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by yommen: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2023
holina:
Start buying land around igbogbo or bayeku now!!!

But be careful not to buy land that can potentially be covered by bridge plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by yommen: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
White

Elephant

Project.

Serious embezzlement
Fit
Sup

You celebrated seeing JB logo in your region but can call this one a white elephant project. People with your mentality probably call the rail projects same name but now boarding it without looking back. Shameless you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Invest4growth: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Years later, they will invite Julius Berger to maintain a road where all the codes and instructions are written in Chinese. Somebody somewhere will not ensure that all documents , design instructions etc are translated into English at the onset.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by holina: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2023
yommen:

of course , one need do research on it

1 Like

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by PHAYOL81: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Have the firms constructing this mobilized workers to site or what actually is keeping them waiting?
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by hardbody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is phenomenal! We appreciate everyone and every organisation that contributed so far to the progress of this Lagos project. We need more of this kind of deals and investments in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states please.

2027 delivery date is just less than 5 years from now to complete such a brand new multibillion dollar investment in this major long life infrastructure. As an investor, don't wait until 5 years to invest and bring your investments to the safest and most investor-friendly part of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states for great returns on your investment and the best investor friendly experience.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Deal with your omonile first. They make infrastructural development difficult even for those of you who are indigenes.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by hardbody: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2023
jrusky:
Surely those sons and daughter of the beast the New Order 666 Amageldonians called Obidient and their genetically confused sympathisers will not like this.

They are minus to humanity and a full blown cankerworm to human existence, no joy in them, no good things ever look good to them except if it is from their supreme monkey leader, the son of bitch luciferian cat-voice motherfucker called obingo gringory.

Sanwo God bless you carry on following the development plan this is highly commendable and thank God the investors names are mentioned before some ingrate invaders will claim they build the bridge and Lagos is no man's land.

Every sane comrades in NL pls note down the names of all the investors in this project because the ingrate invaders will come here in 2027 to say it was Obi who build the bridge...

I probably have more landed properties in that axis than you will ever dream to have, all the way from Elerongbe through la campaigne inwards the LFZ axis. Just stay there and be picking quarrels with people wey no send you while men are toiling to take over. Later you guys will start looking for what to close down or raze
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by damoobaba: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Oya now
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by wonseun(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Well the road that link igbogbo to bayeku is still under construction.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Antoeni(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2023
Many State Governors Don't Even Know That its When They Engage In Meaningful Infrastructural development , That's When They Will Be Able to Steal Conveniently Without Been Caught or Face Prosecution,
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Cost of the bridge
The fourth mainland bridge is estimated to cost $2.5 billion.

Look at the money budgeted for this magnificent project.

Wasting money on this following below;

Cars
First lady office
Renovation of forfeited property to EFCC
Presidential yatch
Etc
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by XerXers: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is phenomenal! We appreciate everyone and every organisation that contributed so far to the progress of this Lagos project. We need more of this kind of deals and investments in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states please.

2027 delivery date is just less than 5 years from now to complete such a brand new multibillion dollar investment in this major long life infrastructure. As an investor, don't wait until 5 years to invest and bring your investments to the safest and most investor-friendly part of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states for great returns on your investment and the best investor friendly experience.

Almost 20 years of empty noise about non existent bridge.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by XerXers: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2023
yommen:

You celebrated seeing JB logo in your region but can call this one a white elephant project. People with your mentality probably call the rail projects same name but now boarding it without looking back. Shameless you.
Since 2006, Dem just de loot Lagos with this project with nothing on ground. Not even the company logo
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Omojolaray(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I track Lost or stolen phones or devices

A trial will definitely convince you
you be security agent ?
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Basic123: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2023
hardbody:

I probably have more landed properties in that axis than you will ever dream to have, all the way from Elerongbe through la campaigne inwards the LFZ axis. Just stay there and be picking quarrels with people wey no send you while men are toiling to take over. Later you guys will start looking for what to close down or raze

Why are you pained?
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by tete7000(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Badagry Road that Fashola boasted to complete in 3yrs is still under construction, many other Lagos inner road still being constructed despite fantastic projections earlier given. It is always so difficult to trust any date Nigerian politician give when it comes to projects completion. Make dem even start first, e don tey when dey don dey talk about this fourth mainland bridge. Everyday na talk.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2023
yommen:

Is DivineHomes in Thomas Estate affected by the bridge plans? Any idea
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2023
Where can I find the bridge drawing plans? I need to find out if my property in DivineHomes Thomas Estate is affected.

I have heard several rumors saying that the place is affected, so many people have started selling their houses but I’m yet to do so cuz I still believe it’s a rumor
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by CaptainFM1: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
The biggest lie is to say it will be completed in 2027 when it's still at bidding stage.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by SonOfDSoil01: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
hardbody:

grin Osu flat head, keep bragging about buying land outside your cursed region without shame grin how many people do you see bragging about buying land in your cursed region? Abi you no want Biafra again? If they tell you to go back home now, you will start crying shamelessly calling people that don’t want you in their space unity begger grin what an irony, because u dolt are the ones always begging to stay where you not wanted even in the North, what a slave tribe😂

1 Like

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by VIicard(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
If the government can deliver it's a good Idea to have a fourth main land bridge
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by Shawnnn01: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
The Lekki Seaport Eko Atlantic Eko Rail na so them say they will start several years ago but today it is all a reality.

Klington:
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states for great returns on your investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa.

If you know what other investors are investing outside Lagos you will shut your mouth, try make you travel outside Lagos even if it is just one day, this might cure your ignorance...mind you, the last time I checked Lagos is still a state within NIGERIA just as Aba and Kano are also states within Nigeria hence both are Nigerian states and both indigenes are NIGERIANS....what are you going to do about that? Nothing. So, the earlier you deal with this fact the better for your health.

Maybe you think Lagos is now located in Dubai or Europe....muntula.

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by thecommunist(m): 3:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Southwestidiot:
Until I see workers on site I don't believe them.
na so una talk when the rail project was announced, dont worry, this too will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by hardbody: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin Osu flat head, keep bragging about buying land outside your cursed region without shame grin how many people do you see bragging about buying land in your cursed region? Abi you no want Biafra again? If they tell you to go back home now, you will start crying shamelessly calling people that don’t want you in their space unity begger grin what an irony, because u dolt are the ones always begging to stay where you not wanted even in the North, what a slave tribe😂

I just found time to read your gibberish. If you can, buy from your area first, leave out our region first. Buy from the new Lagos.

No one can ask me to go home, you know why? We built and are still building Lagos. Secondly, my lands are not bought in my name, they are all acquired in my company name. My company is a Nigerian entity under the laws of the federation. I don't expect you to understand because brain no dey.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by SonOfDSoil01: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
hardbody:

I just found time to read your gibberish. If you can, buy from your area first, leave out our region first. Buy from the new Lagos.

No one can ask me to go home, you know why? We built and are still building Lagos. Secondly, my lands are not bought in my name, they are all acquired in my company name. My company is a Nigerian entity under the laws of the federation. I don't expect you to understand because brain no dey.
Mugu Dey cap nonsense grin why didn’t you buy all the land in your cursed, erosion laden region?😂 Otondo you even buy the lagoon join, when time reach to draw the boundary or when Nigeria cease to exist, carry the land for head you hear? Shameless piece of migrant from a cursed region😂

1 Like

Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by hardbody: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Mugu Dey cap nonsense grin why didn’t you buy all the land in your cursed, erosion laden region?😂 Otondo you even buy the lagoon join, when time reach to draw the boundary or when Nigeria cease to exist, carry the land for head you hear? Shameless piece of migrant from a cursed region😂

I will even buy you soon. Ain't nothing you can do about it, sadly. Be feeling frustrated and keep cussing. You remain beneath me. Reality.
Re: Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project by oyatz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
finallybusy:
Will it be completed in our lifetime? The Millennium Tower in Abuja is still in construction hell. At least there is ongoing work for the meantime. A completion date of 2010 has gone thirteen years past the deadline.

Abuja is different from Lagos State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Should Carry His Cross — Police Management / Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.