Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. (28367 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by dontiky: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:

That's all theydo! State in press briefings.

WHERE'S THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE?' Can you prove the AL Jazeera reports wrong? If yes, bring your proof!!!

Bunch of lying demons. Only conditioned dolts still believe their idiotic lies.
tell me when they reported that hamas member has been killed? Tell me also if all those they interviewed which of them has condemned the October 7 attack on Israel and which of them has blame hamas for bringing war on the Palestinians? Hamas are actually the bunch of demons that want the blood of the Palestinians

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by fx45(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
elfico:
Nairaland enabling propaganda.

Israel bombed many hospitals, ambulances, and even refugee camps in the last week alone. No mention of it here on Nairaland. It looks like @seun and his mods are pushing Zionist agenda on this forum. As if enabling tribalism and religious extremism isn't enough. Gone are the good old days when this forum had pride.
So we should be applauding your anti-Semitic views? Should we embrace Islamic terrorist propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
dontiky:
rules of engagement demands you don’t display pictures or videos of enemies killed during war. Have you seen Russian or Ukrainian solders killed displayed on tv?

Those are military casualties. The people AL Jazeera is showing are civilians living their daily lives. If they wer breaking some forms of rules of engagement, they would have been sanctioned by appropriate authorities. They're the only ones not white washing the Isreali attack on Palestinian civilians. CNN, SKY and BBC are propaganda mercineries of mass brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by liasmiram2567: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
No peace 4 hamas & their Nigerian sympathizers, especially on NL here!
grin

No PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR LIKE. YOU BELIEVE IN LIES AND PROPAGANDA FROM ISREAL. HAVE YOU CHECKED THOSE WHO ARE IN THE AMBULANCE THAT WAS HIT? ARE THEY HAMAS FIGHTERS?WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE ISREALI MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT GIVE EXCUSE FOR KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS.YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE MURDERERS IF YOU BELIEVE THEM
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
elfico:
Nairaland enabling propaganda.

Israel bombed many hospitals, ambulances, and even refugee camps in the last week alone. No mention of it here on Nairaland. It looks like @seun and his mods are pushing Zionist agenda on this forum. As if enabling tribalism and religious extremism isn't enough. Gone are the good old days when this forum had pride.

Nairaland is desperately trying to push the Isreali narrative. Seun, dominique, nlfpmod and all the others constantly pushing biased Isreali propaganda, shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Moniya4Real(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is a very interesting and intriguing definition right here👍. Thanks a lot for this. It needs be mentioned as well how other more powerful countries terrorized weaker nations e.g: Russia terrorizing Ukraine and like the US and Britain terrorized Iraq for no just cause and like IPOB and Biko-Haram terrorizing Nigeria, ISIS terrorizing Syria and Iraq, the PKK terrorizing Turkey. But why do people on nairaland use the term loosely for group(s) that are not terrorizing them or doesn’t even know they exist

Shoodboi:

Terrorist is a political word for the enemy of a country. Many countries have anti-terrorism laws which are applied to people the country declares as terrorists.

So you're only a terrorist in the country that declares you as such and not in another country.

That's why someone like Nnamdi Kanu can be a freeman in UK where he is not recognised as a terrorist but will be arrested and prosecuted in Nigeria where he's declared a terrorist.

Unfortunately, NATO and their media friends deliberately use the word loosely, as if it were another English word. They deliberately do this to gain support for people they declare terrorists.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
fx45:
So we should be applauding your anti-Semitic views? Should we embrace Islamic terrorist propaganda?

It is not anti-semitic to hold Isreal accountable for apertheid, ehnic cleansing and genoside. You're not an Islamic terrorist for condemning acts of terror at innocent civilians by a blood-thirsty army.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by gigabyte13: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
🤣😂😅😂😅😂😂😂
🤣🤣😅😂😂😅😅🤣
Cowards as usual
So tey, Dem dey use ambulance run
Shey una Sabi look for trouble
Una don finally get wertin una want
Foolish terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
dontiky:
tell me when they reported that hamas member has been killed? Tell me also if all those they interviewed which of them has condemned the October 7 attack on Israel and which of them has blame hamas for bringing war on the Palestinians? Hamas are actually the bunch of demons that want the blood of the Palestinians

Why do you people ask Palestinian sympathiser to condemn Hamas? Y'all act like Isr-hell was sitting peacefully and Hamas suddenly attacked. Why has no one condemed the decades of Isreali settlers killing the indigenes, taking them captive without a fair trial, annexing 2.2 million people in an open air prison, where food water and electricity are being rationed. You must have heard of the saying, 'no justice, no peace'. You cannot treat a race so unjustly and expect them to sit down and keep quiet. There'll definitely be resistance. Same resistance Nelson Mandela(also called a terrorist wink), Martin Luther King, Malcolm X put up against oppression.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
gigabyte13:
🤣😂😅😂😅😂😂😂
🤣🤣😅😂😂😅😅🤣
Cowards as usual
So tey, Dem dey use ambulance run
Shey una Sabi look for trouble
Una don finally get wertin una want
Foolish terrorists.

Show us the proof of 'terrosists' using ambulances to run. Look at the person calling others foolish; aren't you the biggest fool for still falling for cheap Isreali lies and propaganda?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
nawa o...

and yll keep sharing all these stupid news by the west ... even the UN facillities in gaza that are bombed are also hamas base bah?

did you see a video from yesterday where civilians trying to flee to the south were massacred on the road ? adults, kids, animals slaughtered... theyre hamas also ?

humanity is gone indeed
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
liasmiram2567:

No PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR LIKE. YOU BELIEVE IN LIES AND PROPAGANDA FROM ISREAL. HAVE YOU CHECKED THOSE WHO ARE IN THE AMBULANCE THAT WAS HIT? ARE THEY HAMAS FIGHTERS?WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE ISREALI MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT GIVE EXCUSE FOR KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS.YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE MURDERERS IF YOU BELIEVE THEM
Oga, October 7th, pls wat happened dat day?
cool
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
dontiky:

If you still say these foolish things, then youre irredeemable.

You people are the ones saying Al-jazeera is supporting hamas and youre here condemning them again for not knowing abt hamas members that have been killed. they are clearly reporting the ones that happened openly by isreal airstrikes and naming the hamas members who own the buildings and that have died but you still want them to report the death of hamas members that were secretly killed by isreal ? how na?

And youre more foolish to say they havent been condemning hamas attack... how many times do you want them to condemn the attack before you finally acce[t the madness and genocide isreal is committing ?

I totally blame the master terrorist (USA) ... by the time they push isreal to the point of destroying the whole middle east, they will stop supporting isreal and isreal will face the whole arab region on its own
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by fx45(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:
It is not anti-semitic to hold Isreal accountable for apertheid, ehnic cleansing and genoside. You're not an Islamic terrorist for condemning acts of terror at innocent civilians by a blood-thirsty army.
Blood-thirsty Army was relaxing on their own and you went out of your way to look for their trouble. How foolish can you get? I don't understand you guys. How do you Muslims think?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
fx45:
Blood-thirsty Army was relaxing on their own and you went out of your way to look for their trouble. How foolish can you get? I don't understand you guys. How do you Muslims think?

in your mouse brain, its only muslims that are speaking against the crime wars being committed by israel...

how stoopeed can one be to keep justifying this crime by the crime of hamas... so hamas committed a war crime and what israel and US must do is commit 10 times bigger of same war crime...

I mean how can people be this stoopeed
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by gigabyte13: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:

Show us the proof of 'terrosists' using ambulances to run. Look at the person calling others foolish; aren't you the biggest fool for still falling for cheap Isreali lies and propaganda?

I didn't mention you as a terrorist or call you a fool.
Why are you this pained.
Make l just pretend like say l no see this.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by blackmantis: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lots of propaganda going round.

Israel shouldn't think that they can defeat Hamas that easily. They should ask Russia how far with Ukraine.

The danger would be the war spreading to other countries like Iran.

Once Iran is involved the US must step in and when that happens Russia will join to back Iran. Then If Israel decides to go nuclear WW3 begins.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jagabanarmy: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
olakraft:

Na why Israel and Western powers no send their papa again.

When Hamas attacked Israel, all of them were jubilating on social media. Now that Israel has given them their size, they're screaming "victimisation".

They said Israel shouldn't be in the middle east, so where is the location of Israel, is it Europe? Even if you're fighting over land occupation, should they be so emboldened to enter their country, kill and kidnap people? And some people are supporting terrorism.

Allah punish devil! Wicked set of people...
Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jagabanarmy: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Seefinish:
Cowards. Why are they running out of Gaza to Egypt using ambulances?
Are they no longer need 72 fresh, sweet and sexy virgins in paradise?
Abi na
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by fx45(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:
in your mouse brain, its only muslims that are speaking against the crime wars being committed by israel...

how stoopeed can one be to keep justifying this crime by the crime of hamas... so hamas committed a war crime and what israel and US must do is commit 10 times bigger of same war crime...

I mean how can people be this stoopeed
Look at people who can never condemn Hamas. People who wish Israel is obliterated from the face of the earth.

Ismail, abeg go and continue slamming your head on the ground why screaming Allahu Akbar. Say nothing about Hamas hiding behind civilian populations to commit atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
fx45:
Look at people who can never condemn Hamas. People who wish Israel is obliterated from the face of the earth.

Ismail, abeg go and continue slamming your head on the ground why screaming Allahu Akbar. Say nothing about Hamas hiding behind civilian populations to commit atrocities

It’s obvious ure only feeding your dead brain with news from social media propaganda …

I can pull up videos of Al Jazeera condemning Hamas attack multiple times …

I’m not even surprised you will say this when a whole UN Security Council president has been condemned for same cos he was calling for ceasefire and that israel Shld stop the crime wars in Gaza … israel rep srill accused him of supporting Hamas …

As for Nigerians, na religious bigotry dey make them take sides with israel rather than condemn the war crimes committed by both Hamas and israel …

All ure doing is condemn Hamas for its war crimes and supporting Israel in its genocide against Palestine… now it’s gone beyond Gaza, they’re now killing innocent civilians senselessly in occupied West Bank and even as far as places in occupied Jerusalem…

Why do you call that? Revenge ?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Die009: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oxygen bomb
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by fx45(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

It’s obvious ure only feeding your dead brain with news from social media propaganda …

I can pull up videos of Al Jazeera condemning Hamas attack multiple times …

I’m not even surprised you will say this when a whole UN Security Council president has been condemned for same cos he was calling for ceasefire and that israel Shld stop the crime wars in Gaza … israel rep srill accused him of supporting Hamas …

As for Nigerians, na religious bigotry dey make them take sides with israel rather than condemn the war crimes committed by both Hamas and israel …

All ure doing is condemn Hamas for its war crimes and supporting Israel in its genocide against Palestine… now it’s gone beyond Gaza, they’re now killing innocent civilians senselessly in occupied West Bank and even as far as places in occupied Jerusalem…

Why do you call that? Revenge ?
You're so full of propaganda. Who is killing who in the West Bank? Occupied Jerusalem The real occupiers are the Muslim invaders calling themselves Palestinians... A name given to the area by the Romans after they expelled the Jews from their homeland

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
fx45:
You're so full of propaganda. Who is killing who in the West Bank? Occupied Jerusalem The real occupiers are the Muslim invaders calling themselves Palestinians... A name given to the area by the Romans after they expelled the Jews from their homeland

Shame on you… who are the larger population of people in occupied Jerusalem and West Bank ? Which military run things there ? Ure very ignorant …

How many ground raids has happened in Jerusalem and West Bank and how many people have been reportedly killed ? You won’t know na…

Na Facebook cnn u dey watch …

I’m not surprised an ignorant person being fed with propaganda is now accusing me of pushing propaganda cos I’m talking with video proofs while all his claims have no proof
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by fx45(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Shame on you… who are the larger population of people in occupied Jerusalem and West Bank ? Which military run things there ? Ure very ignorant …

How many ground raids has happened in Jerusalem and West Bank and how many people have been reportedly killed ? You won’t know na…

Na Facebook cnn u dey watch …

I’m not surprised an ignorant person being fed with propaganda is now accusing me of pushing propaganda cos I’m talking with video proofs while all his claims have no proof
The Jews have been magnanimous so far with the 'Palestinians'. Because we know when these Arab Palestinians arrived and started claiming ownership of the land. There has never been an Arab state in that area from the beginning till today.

By the way, West Bank is peaceful and Israel is helping to drive development in that place... Unlike the terrorist enclave called Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by midastouch: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Anyone who has followed world geopolitics for a while knows about IDF and their capabilities. I am scratching my head as I am trying to understand “what Hamas was thinking” would be IDF’s reaction while they were planning their operations that took place on 7th Oct. I am led to believe that the current outcome is what Hamas wanted! I also believe that the main objective was to truncate the Saudi-Israeli peace agreement. The cost of achieving this outcome is very high but I believe it is acceptable to Hamas and Iran. It is sad that there are so many avoidable casualties in this mess, especially women and children on both sides. The other open question now is “what happens next? Will the kinetics ever end? Can a cease-fire hold?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
nduchucks:
There is no evidence that there were Hamas members in the ambulance that was bombed.

A lot of children and severely injured people were killed in the bombing.

Israel is committing worse atrocities than those visited on her by Hamas. We are watching war crimes in progress.
just hope your Data no go finish as u dey watch?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
fx45:
The Jews have been magnanimous so far with the 'Palestinians'. Because we know when these Arab Palestinians arrived and started claiming ownership of the land. There has never been an Arab state in that area from the beginning till today.

By the way, West Bank is peaceful and Israel is helping to drive development in that place... Unlike the terrorist enclave called Gaza.

Ure def a joker to say the West Bank is peaceful today…

Are u a dummy ?

A single search of “raids on West Bank” shows ground raids, air strikes and killings not to talk of Isreali settlers attack on Palestines since the deputy Pm started arming Isreali settlers … I gave u a layman’s search which is what u normally do…

I see live reports daily coming out of people in this region and u will be shocked to see a lot more worse things going on that what u see on toned down media like Fb, YouTube, Ig and Twitter …

You don’t deserve a proper back and forth argument with your ignorance

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by dontiky: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

If you still say these foolish things, then youre irredeemable.

You people are the ones saying Al-jazeera is supporting hamas and youre here condemning them again for not knowing abt hamas members that have been killed. they are clearly reporting the ones that happened openly by isreal airstrikes and naming the hamas members who own the buildings and that have died but you still want them to report the death of hamas members that were secretly killed by isreal ? how na?

And youre more foolish to say they havent been condemning hamas attack... how many times do you want them to condemn the attack before you finally acce[t the madness and genocide isreal is committing ?

I totally blame the master terrorist (USA) ... by the time they push isreal to the point of destroying the whole middle east, they will stop supporting isreal and isreal will face the whole arab region on its own
oh so you think Israel survives because of the USA support? Note that the Jews are the most intelligent people on earth. The population of the Jews in America is even more than their population in Israel. They actually contribute immensely I making America what it is today so thinking they cannot survive without them is a joke. America backs them because of what they are gaining from them. Aljazeera is showing hospitals and injured people but will not push those high profile people they interview to call on hamas to free the Israeli captives so as to stop the bloodshed. A protest should be on hamas to free the captives after all that’s what started the war

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:

Funny how Isr-hell keeps makings claims without a shred of evidence to back them up. Imagine the times of Isreal not attacing a single picture of the 'Hamas terrorists' diecovered in these ambulances, when actual pictures of ambulances carrying wounded patients are all over the internet. All they have to show are random stock pictures of ambulances. What a joke!

How many 'Hamas terrorists' have been discovered in the homes, schools, churches, mosques, refugee camps ever since Isreali demons have been making claims since the beginning of this assault on Gaza and the West Bank without backing up by claims with physical evidence. Remeber the lie about 40 beheaded babies? lipsrsealed embarassed This is why they are losing credibility in the eyes of the world, while Nigerian Christian sheeps cheer on monsters.

Actual pictures of the ambulances bombed. Oya sheeples, show me 'Hamas' angry

those Palestiners u refer to as civilians, are all accomplice before they do their acting in front of the camera they will first of all remove the weapons in the corpse and show u only the body then tell u which evidence do u have that they are terrorist. Don't forget Hamas fighters don't wear military gear they dress in plain clothes so as to make the civilian thing look real. They carry raffle in jeans and shit in other to blend and mix with the people. That is why I said Hamas is Palestine and Palestine is Hamas they is no innocent civilian there all of them are terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
dontiky:
oh so you think Israel survives because of the USA support? Note that the Jews are the most intelligent people on earth. The population of the Jews in America is even more than their population in Israel. They actually contribute immensely I making America what it is today so thinking they cannot survive without them is a joke. America backs them because of what they are gaining from them. Aljazeera is showing hospitals and injured people but will not push those high profile people they interview to call on hamas to free the Israeli captives so as to stop the bloodshed. A protest should be on hamas to free the captives after all that’s what started the war

Israel intelligent ? How ?

By killing a whole population cos a small group attacked them ? By committing the gravest war crime ? Pls use ur head …

Israel idf doesn’t care abt the abducted civilians … Hamas is an elected govt and offered to release the captives on condition that Isreal frees his politicians and activists being kept in Isreali prisons but Israel isn’t responding to that and only wants to keep bombing and killing innocent civilians … so u think any sane human will focus on the safe captives while thousands are being bombed daily ? Even the captives are being killed by Israeli bombings and Israel doesn’t care while the families of those captives are protesting against Israeli govt to stop the bombings and get their loved ones

Think na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France / Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' / Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.