Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. (28379 Views)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

yes it is a war on harmless 2 million people in gaza who are blocked from all sides from escaping elsewhere.

its a war to bomb them all as and take gaza finally
if hamas refuse to separate themselves from the people they will all be bomb together. They is always coletera damage in every war. If u think Israel can be stoped them Russia would have gone out of Ukraine by now. Gaza is gone for good I pity for them
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by k4kenny(f): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
those Palestiners u refer to as civilians, are all accomplice before they do their acting in front of the camera they will first of all remove the weapons in the corpse and show u only the body then tell u which evidence do u have that they are terrorist. Don't forget Hamas fighters don't wear military gear they dress in plain clothes so as to make the civilian thing look real. They carry raffle in jeans and shit in other to blend and mix with the people. That is why I said Hamas is Palestine and Palestine is Hamas they is no innocent civilian there all of them are terrorist.

Bring your proof.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

grin grin grin ;

The UN workers are all palestines too...

All Al jazeera reporters and workers are palestines too...

The american citizen woman who gave her experience yesterday is a terrorist palestine too.

you talk like a kid
those people u mention don't show u in picture the propaganda al Jazeera shows u in your screen. Hamas we never forget October 7th
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by nduchucks: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
good for u oh, just make u no go stay one place old were u go dey wait for nothing. Just showing concern to a head slammer.

Pardon me, but you sound quite shallow and bereft of intellectual prowess. You may want to learn how to properly engage in public discussions lest you project yourself as a dummy in a faceless forum where you could be very well insulting your father unknowingly.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by blackmantis: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
u came late Hamas and Gaza are gone already
I'll come back to this in a couple of weeks
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
nduchucks:

Pardon me, but you sound quite shallow and bereft of intellectual prowess. You may want to learn how to properly engage in public discussions lest you project yourself as a dummy in a faceless forum where you could be very well insulting your father unknowingly.
are you trying to tell us your father is among nairaland moderators? No wonder
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
blackmantis:

I'll come back to this in a couple of weeks
Oga the earlier u understand that Gaza north is gone for good the better for u. Know this and know peace. Israel no be Russia they don't play with their words, they are talk and do especially when it comes to Arab terrorist
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Deemas(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

and youre the real zombie to believe this their slogan of "move to the south" without asking why they are still bombing in the south and killing people moving to the south ...

terrorist sympathizers my foot... shame on humanity

how brainless can a human be to still believe anything from the israeli govt that bombed a hospital and first claimed it was hamas that bombed it then later accepted that the bombed it cos hamas was there... the same way they always lie since time immemorial

Israel also lied that 1,400 Israelis were massacred on 7th October with over 200 kidnapped. Nonsense talk just full everywhere. Please go and fight for Palestine.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Deemas:

Israel also lied that 1,400 Israelis were massacred on 7th October with over 200 kidnapped. Nonsense talk just full everywhere. Please go and fight for Palestine.

Ode ... no one disputed what hamas did... no one ever said israel lied about its figures but israel killing children and innocent civilains, bombing hospitals and first saying it wasnt them then come back to accept it was them is not just cowardly but it shows Netanyahou has lost his mind.

keep supporting genocide all because of your hate for muslims
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
Oga the earlier u understand that Gaza north is gone for good the better for u. Know this and know peace. Israel no be Russia they don't play with their words, they are talk and do especially when it comes to Arab terrorist

so the whole aim is to take gaza and not to kill hamas?

cos its already a month and they still havent defeated hamas... so much for the mighty isreali military ...

all they can flex muscle abt as their achievement is the death of innocent civilians and kids.

SHAME
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Joeyfizzo: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Weldone Israel ....finish those bastards .
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Joeyfizzo: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hamas is bullying the legitimate Pakistani govt....dey can't control Hamas
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Joeyfizzo:

now i know say na pikins full this nairaland...

this one say na pakistani govt grin grin grin
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by zaller(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
most the people supporting isreal atrocities against Palestinians don't have atom of humanity. the conflict between Isreal and Palestinians didn't start October 7. please make some research before taking side.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by zaller(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
most of the people supporting isreal atrocities against Palestinians don't have atom of humanity. the conflict between Isreal and Palestinians didn't start October 7. please make some research before taking side.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Stoplying: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Egypt and Hamas are not friends, so any Hamas personnel who crosses the border to Egypt would be arrested.
It therefore makes no sense that Israel would need to bomb Hamas personnel in ambulances in order to stop them from escaping to Egypt.
Israel willfully killed civilians in an ambulance, this is not the first time Israel is targeting civilians on purpose: hospitals, refugee camps, private homes...
I don't expect this obvious logic would sway the Zionist fanatics anywhere.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Stoplying:
Egypt and Hamas are not friends, so any Hamas personnel who crosses the border to Egypt would be arrested.
It therefore makes no sense that Israel would need to bomb Hamas personnel in ambulances in order to stop them from escaping to Egypt.
Israel willfully killed civilians in an ambulance, this is not the first time Israel is targeting civilians on purpose: hospitals, refugee camps, private homes...
I don't expect this obvious logic would sway the Zionist fanatics anywhere.
talk wetin u know. Egypt and hamas are not friends, where do u think all Hamas weapons are been smuggle from? Israel I guess!! All the rocket assault riffle and amunations Hamas is using right now all are coming in through Egypt your enemy cannot give u such access only your friend can do that.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2023
k4kenny:

Bring your proof.
take a look at the video of the invasion of October 7 by Hamas terrorist did you see any military uniform on them? Watch the video of hamas terrorist coming out from their rat hole to place anti tank explosive on an Israeli tank did u see them wearing any army uniform or a particular dress code to identify them as hamas?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

cos its already a month and they still havent defeated hamas... so much for the mighty isreali military ...

all they can flex muscle abt as their achievement is the death of innocent civilians and kids.

SHAME
sometimes you sound like your sense is intact sometimes you sound like u are on kerosene. Did Israel tell you that they we defeat Hamas in 2minute? Neteyahu said it is going to be a long way that we need sacrifice and so much pain but at the end they will win. He knew that people like u will be decive by Hamas who will be fighting from within the people to make it look like they are killing civilians. To fish out those terrorist from their accomplice and sympathizers is not gonna be easy it will take days weeks month and even years but at the end they will win. That was the old man's comment October 7. U think if not for humanity Israel doesn't have what it takes to end Gaza in a day? Only five f16 can do that within few hours. Stop sounding like u are high on kerosene.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
your kerosene filled brain if there is any in your head at all should have made u understand that he meant to say Palestine government.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

SHAME
it seems u are disinform, let me inform u now northern Gaza is now under the full control of Israel. As of November 3 they decide who leaves to the south and who stays from Al Sala din road. For your information that window has been closed now it lasted for just 3 hours 1100GMT to 400GMT. Israel no be Arab mate come to take of hamas.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2023
zaller:
most the people supporting isreal atrocities against Palestinians don't have atom of humanity. the conflict between Isreal and Palestinians didn't start October 7. please make some research before taking side.
we are talking of what caused this present war can you tell us?
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Nche95(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Toktee:
Al Jazeera even refers to them as Palestinian fighters.

No wonder Israel barred Al Jazeera from the country and have then out some of the terrorists sympathizers in press uniform.
it's an Islamic news channel. From the logo you can tell. It's headquartered and 100% sponsored by Qatari government , where Hamas leader exiled to.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Nche95(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2023
dontiky:
rules of engagement demands you don’t display pictures or videos of enemies killed during war. Have you seen Russian or Ukrainian solders killed displayed on tv?
he don reply you ? He's a dunce. He expects IDF to record dead bodies like the Hamas did on October 7.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Stoplying: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Jeyun:
talk wetin u know. Egypt and hamas are not friends, where do u think all Hamas weapons are been smuggle from? Israel I guess!! All the rocket assault riffle and amunations Hamas is using right now all are coming in through Egypt your enemy cannot give u such access only your friend can do that.
Please do not quote me again. I don't need fools to quote me. Just never quote me again in your life.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by sweetjohn(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

if idf was acting in Nigeria to defeat boko haram, the whole of the northern Nigerian civilian popupation will be dead and boko haram will still become stronger than it ever was...

you think war against an ideology (resistance against oppression in the case of gaza) is won by bombing senselessly?

Ask US about their wars in iraq and if they see it as winning till they pulled out
Oga no innocent northerner will die. Israel don’t kill innocent civilian as long as they refused to be used as shield to terrorist. Israel always announced to the area they want to attack so as innocent civilian will leave such area for the mean time
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Jeyun: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Please do not quote me again. I don't need fools to quote me. Just never quote me again in your life.
as long as Satan continue to spread hate lies and decilt he will always be attack and confronted with the truth. Stop spreading lie's and hate about Israel here. U will continue to be expose, no hiding place for Islamic terrorist like u here in nairaland.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by dontiky: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Nche95:
he don reply you ? He's a dunce. He expects IDF to record dead bodies like the Hamas did on October 7.
no mind her. They were silently happy when Deborah was killed, they were silently overjoyed when Christians in southern kaduna and people in Benue were massacred simply because they are Christians but suddenly found their voice now that Palestinians are killed. They now talk about humanity because it affects their religion. Islam hate peace
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by dontiky: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Israel intelligent ? How ?

By killing a whole population cos a small group attacked them ? By committing the gravest war crime ? Pls use ur head …

Israel idf doesn’t care abt the abducted civilians … Hamas is an elected govt and offered to release the captives on condition that Isreal frees his politicians and activists being kept in Isreali prisons but Israel isn’t responding to that and only wants to keep bombing and killing innocent civilians … so u think any sane human will focus on the safe captives while thousands are being bombed daily ? Even the captives are being killed by Israeli bombings and Israel doesn’t care while the families of those captives are protesting against Israeli govt to stop the bombings and get their loved ones

Think na
why does Islam hate peace? Why won’t hamas release the captives for the sake of the innocent Palestinians. I know you will say Israel is occupying land but what of in Nigeria where people in plateau state, southern kaduna and Benue are not allowed to enjoy peace. Their only offense is that they are Christians.
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Joeyfizzo: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Jeyun:
your kerosene filled brain if there is any in your head at all should have made u understand that he meant to say Palestine government.
😂... slaughter urself ...lol....u Islamic pig
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Joeyfizzo: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

now i know say na pikins full this nairaland...

this one say na pakistani govt grin grin grin
ona Islam no go spread o...na yeye tin
Re: Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. by Deemas(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Ode ... no one disputed what hamas did... no one ever said israel lied about its figures but israel killing children and innocent civilains, bombing hospitals and first saying it wasnt them then come back to accept it was them is not just cowardly but it shows Netanyahou has lost his mind.

keep supporting genocide all because of your hate for muslims

You're a big fool. So you don't know that Hamas' rocket accidentally falls into Gaza in numerous occasions, you don't know that these hospitals, schools and refugees' camp have offices underneath for senior Hamas commanders. Any sympathizer of Hamas is a potential terrorist and must be rooted out, period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France / Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' / Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.