Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu (17624 Views)

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Winning is better than losing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Jeyun: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
As e dey pain igbos e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain igbos
as e dey sweet u sey u dey buy 1kg of gas 1200 and e dey pain ibo sey e dey buy fuel 700, chorus as e dey sweet u sey one bag of rice na 62k oh na na. E dey pain Ibos sey dollar na 1,200 ooh ooo, as e dey sweet u sey diesel na 1,300. Chorus ooh ooo, ibos are suffering oo Yoruba dey enjoy oo. Abeg were I fit get a copy of this CD plate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Highlife217: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2023
He simply bribed the courts to rule in his favor. The man is a crime lord. Enjoy your crime boss president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
as e dey sweet u sey u dey buy 1kg of gas 1200 and e dey pain ibo sey e dey buy fuel 700, chorus as e dey sweet u sey one bag of rice na 62k oh na na. E dey pain Ibos sey dollar na 1,200 ooh ooo, as e dey sweet u sey diesel na 1,300. Chorus ooh ooo, ibos are suffering oo Yoruba dey enjoy oo. Abeg were I fit get a copy of this CD plate?
even if 1 bag of rice is 1 million so far say no b igbo b president no problem

What about that?

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2023
awa:

As if it is truly sweetening you...
e pain igbos

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Drug Pusher.

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by AareGaa: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Grandpa we don't care about your court case let us breath

Jagaban no be their papa mates.

Ride on, our president!
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by EconFinance: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
As e dey pain igbos e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain igbos
Dummy
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by EconFinance: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

What about that?

Dummy
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by themanderon: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2023
You may have gotten your way with your loot but there is one waiting for you who your trillions cannot bribe. We all shall give account to him for all our deeds and your loot cannot save you. Yakiubu cannot save you neither can the shameless judiciary nor your Western masters save you from his judgement.,
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Jeyun: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

What about that?
God go do am before we go return to Nigeria hunger go don kill your papa kill your mama kill your two sisters kill your wife and pikin come turn u to bambiala. What about that?
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by dkidd: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
Hahahaha... Una nor go kill person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Postinor: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We are proud of you Baba Tinubu.

I diss your adversaries with β€œE.N.K.R” (E Ni Ku Re) by Reminisce feat. Ycee & Rhookcastle.
Greeeeeat jam!
#RenewedHope✌
tinubu is muslim,shettima is a muslim,I thought you hated muslims🀣🀣🀣, because we rule over u
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Trumpdonald5: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2023
Makunahatata:
One thing I learned from this great man ... Don't be distracted , stay focused , even with all the propagandas flying about from evil Obi and Atifku camp, baba remained calm like stillwater 😎

Keep deceiving yourself. He just showed you the importance of too much money. Lagos state revenue bought him the seat. If you like be calm and focused when you don't have money.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by evsimmigration: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2023
It is called the first symptom not symptoms.Olodo uwa nile
benardtotti:

This is the first symptoms of impending stroke ,when your brain is muddled and you can't construct simple sentences coherently, you better relax and take life easy , 2027 is another chance for your candidate to try again.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by sonofthunder: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.

Yes Daddy 😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Makunahatata: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Trumpdonald5:

Keep deceiving yourself. He just showed you the importance of too much money. Lagos state revenue bought him the seat. If you like be calm and focused when you don't have money.
blablabla... No be everyone broke like u
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by viodemus: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2023
druggie eye. okpolo eyes e no be open eye.

An egoistic divisive islamics tribalist criminal.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by dkidd: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2023
tunjijones:

Sharap. It's not a new thing. Everyone know say una dey beat chest like gorilla.

I have several people from your tribe begging me too. One of my long friend from aba just msg me begging for alms to feed
Wow even if it's a faceless forum for u and that Igbo guy to say this about ur so called friends says a lot about how u feel about them. And they trusted u enough to get help from in the hard times.

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Mosba: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Againstallodds:
If you really won you wouldn't need to keep shouting it just to validate it. A thief connived with Buhari and inec president and was rigged in

Go to courrrrrrrrt!
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Trumpdonald5: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Makunahatata:
blablabla... No be everyone broke like u
πŸ˜‚ Keep deceiving yourself. Me and you, who's really broke? Remain calm and focused...
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Jeyun:
God go do am before we go return to Nigeria hunger go don kill your papa kill your mama kill your two sisters kill your wife and pikin come turn u to bambiala. What about that?
Thank God say God no b igbo

At least we know that’s impossible

Suddenly all igbos r billionaire n all other tribes dey beg
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2023
EconFinance:

Dummy
chinedu e pain u

No lie bro
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:

U see ur head like someone who is owing his village.

Na u I dey pity...I am igbo eh. In the last two months I have spent close to 300k giving alms and among them are ur tribal men and women.

I can forward a message from my yoruba classmates from secondary school begging to feed her children.

If he likes let him govern for 30years,na una dey suffer and still una dey cry dey disturb my mum for food in Lagos.

See man,I got a good job and my side income has brought in 26million naira this year.

Divide it by 10months and u can see what that is. Na u be the real ori pelebe babianla.

All these your braggadocio is why your tribe will never be president, to you now yoruba people are the poor ones, in every tribe and state we have beggars poor indigent citizens. You have turned election to tribal war , well so be it, let us see who laugh last come 2027.

Ask your ancestors, after the civil war, the entire north has signed a pact that an igbo man will never rule Nigeria over their dead bodies will that happened, continue your hate and let's see where it will lead you.

2 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by aylive02(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We are proud of you Baba Tinubu.

I diss your adversaries with β€œE.N.K.R” (E Ni Ku Re) by Reminisce feat. Ycee & Rhookcastle.
Greeeeeat jam!
#RenewedHope✌
. You're hopeless.
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by matm: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2023
The victory that will be valued is fixing d economy by stopping borrowing and bringing down d high cost of living/ infrastructural development
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by aylive02(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oga tinubu will rule your ori pelebe for good 8 years
. Your family will not be excluded too
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by ejimatic: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I won the election. They took me to court and I won. I am proud of myself - President Bola Tinubu

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdGjK8hw0Y

APC has about 11 states in the North more than the APC states in the South.
PDP has more states in the South than in the North.

During the election SE voted their new bride LP SW voted APC .All the APC states voted for APC. Rivers and Benue followed APC because of PDP crisis.

SW supported their Son .SE suported their mezziah son too.

The North supported Tinubu for reasons best known to them!
PBAT won the election and won in court too.

Anybody that has issues with it should go to the North and complain to them.

As for the SE and their messiah, they should learn more on the Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Basic123: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Againstallodds:
If you really won you wouldn't need to keep shouting it just to validate it. A thief connived with Buhari and inec president and was rigged in
But those that loose can keep saying they won't when they didn't? πŸ˜†

You people brain works in reverse
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by thesicilian: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Makunahatata:
One thing I learned from this great man ... Don't be distracted , stay focused , even with all the propagandas flying about from evil Obi and Atifku camp, baba remained calm like stillwater 😎
I was also impressed by that. He never replied them. He did all his work in the background and the result spoke for itself.

1 Like

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by olinx: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Obidients chief neck presser has spoken lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return / Governor Nyesom Wike Poses With His Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.