Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta (396 Views)

[2021] NEW ORIGINAL HYDRA eMMC ISP Adapters Tool BGA153,BGA169,BGA221,BGA162 / NCK Emmc ISP Tool Activation Permanent / Who Teaches Python In Abeokuta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta by delan40(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2023
Good day fellow nairalanders, please which ISP is the best in Ogun state, Abeokuta precisely. Iworld has been down for 3 days now. The speed is nothing to write home about, I barely get up to 5mbps. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta by AfDapone: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
You can still manage with an Airtel router. I don't know of 9momile if they still retain their old glory. You MTN during they day, they are slow, but at midnight, all network comes behind them. It's like they've sworn for them. I've not used tizeti so I can say anything.

Unless, of course, you are an IP person.

Currently, from my 4G phone

Re: Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta by bassdow: 3:09am On Nov 09, 2023
delan40:
Good day fellow nairalanders, please which ISP is the best in Ogun state, Abeokuta precisely. Iworld has been down for 3 days now. The speed is nothing to write home about, I barely get up to 5mbps. Thanks

The network working well in your street of residence, might not work well for those at the junction or 2 streets away.

hence to knw what works, the answer ain't here.

rather you need take a stroll, ask those who use internet what they use, and what the performance is like.

reason why despite having dedicated networks, still ensures I've got an unlocked Modem with simCards of all the major network providers.
Re: Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta by bassdow: 3:22am On Nov 09, 2023
delan40:
Seriously just getting to know this your iWorld. Seeing as they have very limited coverage, and seem new, that's to be expected.

But why do they have 8 phone numbers for just Sales HotLine BUT only available in 7-Locations / Areas ?
Seems making sales is much more important to them.

Re: Which Is The Best ISP In Abeokuta by delan40(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
bassdow:

Seriously just getting to know this your iWorld. Seeing as they have very limited coverage, and seem new, that's to be expected.

But why do they have 8 phone numbers for just Sales HotLine BUT only available in 7-Locations / Areas ?
Seems making sales is much more important to them.
Bro you nailed it. They prioritise in making sales than improving their epileptic network and all their customer care service can apologize for Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials For New Developers? Blog Or Vlog? Which Will Get More Audience? / Pls Tech Gurus..i Dont Understand What Apis Mean In Javascript.. Help! / Is Doing Freelancing In Freelancer And Upwork Nowadays Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.