Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself (30310 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Paracetamol01: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2023
So what do you want us to do now ....?
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Imo..omo..omo

Wahala dey

Aboki scam...
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by dbestcno(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Na this kind client yahoo boys dey find. She wan marry a whole Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by DonroxyII: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
This story is long but I'm glad I follow through. In summary, every one is beautiful from afar until they come closer
This is the worst messed up story I Read this year .....

In 2023, Never-Ever bring emotions to the table .... Bring Brain !

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by shortgun(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2023
The woman no toooo muuuuuch? grin grin grin
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by DonroxyII: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2023
tommy589:
Son-in-law from hell. Daughter is not different
The power of Penis, Charms & Disloyalty!
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Shyboyk(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Nbote:
How are people this foolish

She is not foolish she was deceived by her daughter…she just took too long to realize the truth

4 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by DonroxyII: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Team school na scam come n see ooo

This is basically what education will expose u to, imagine this kind of local scam n d woman fall pass fall self
Imagine, If to say she don enter poly or COED ... she for don panasharp teytey !

ThanGod say nigga no kill am sha .... !
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by DonroxyII: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2023
Slydan204:
Walai, to flog this woman dey hungry me. How can pple b so stupid nd gullible. Bunch of mad pple. Me wey read everything sef come dey fear say I go mad join them! Chai
Aswear E do me too !
It's kinda infectious !

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by CarlosTheJackal: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Abokii scam sounds funny
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by CarlosTheJackal: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Abokii scam sounds funny ...
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2023
A devource women are always vulnerable to scammers
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by kcprince: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2023
I am sure what made her lose guard so much was because her daughter was an accomplice . It seems she trusted her daughter so much. I feel sorry for her.

4 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Poll23: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2023
This story is long but I'll surely come back to complete it
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Ybholy(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2023
This kind things dey happen on a steady.

Some girls/women are still under their own. Eyes no dey open quick if u don enter.

Well, it takes someone you trust to dupe you. Her daughter was the tool used.

Many Igbo women are spending fortunes on their son-in-law till date. They send school fees, house rents, police case money. Etc

Many Yoruba too. I don’t know about Hausa, I’ve not been close to their old woman.

Some Igbo women connives with their husbands to dupe their rich brothers.

Don’t play you don’t see these around you, look closer or listen to stories and you’ll understand what I mean.

It’s all about love, trust and GREEED

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by georgemarcus(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Summary of the long epistle is never mentions Buhari in anything, it will definitely go south or end with F9. I pray she has learnt her lessons, because another person will still scam her again

1 Like

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Ybholy(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2023
georgemarcus:
Summary of the long epistle is never mentions Buhari in anything, it will definitely go south or end with F9. I pray she has learnt her lessons, because another person will still scam her again

No be lie.

Esp the new husband after she discovered that her brain is too low.

I hope she married someone good 😊
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by IbileIfe: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2023
Kannywood no be Nollywood.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by mukthar2000(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2023
Waiting for the summary after reading .
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by zuby4real10(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Pls anybody that is feeling depressed, sad or moody should try and read the whole write up. I swear he/she must get a relief. I am tired of laughing here only me.
Imagine the whole Nigerian president leaving his presidential villa in Abuja and coming to live with her in a rented 3 bedroom apartment in Minna. Na so the scammer Rena our country reach.

4 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Twinsroyale1: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2023
In my entire life I don't think I will ever see a human being so daft except if she was hypnotized.If you didn't read the write up, you missed alot

3 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2023
grin

The Nut defraud people too..?
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2023
Your daughter scammed you not your SIL

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2023
Nollywood movie loading.😂😂😂. out soon. Trust my brothers.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by thatigboman: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2023
zuby4real10:
Pls anybody that is feeling depressed, sad or moody should try and read the whole write up. I swear he/she must get a relief. I am tired of laughing here only me.
Imagine the whole Nigerian president leaving his presidential villa in Abuja and coming to live with her in a rented 3 bedroom apartment in Minna. Na so the scammer Rena our country reach.
if you know the area in minna that she rented the house, u will laugh tire. Barkin sale - a complete ghetto on the outskirts of minna.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by gidjah(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Hmmm, men can be brutal to other men.She was sure enchanted by the young man, if you reside up north u should be able to relate well.They are good at hypnotizing Thier enemies
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Omotaday(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2023
A sad but sweet story
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Akerele44(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2023
See the Fulani and Hausa always claiming saint and even seeing south west and south south Muslims as people that doesn’t understand religion..

Those years if Fulani or Hausa tells u that walahi..don’t doubt that thing again that’s the actual truth or telling u walai on a market u are pricing from them don’t doubt it because that’s the last price

Starting from early 2000 this foolish people had became something else
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by zuby4real10(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
if you know the area in minna that she rented the house, u will laugh tire. Barkin sale - a complete ghetto on the outskirts of minna.
Yes I know there. I live in Minna. I am currently there now.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by TheFacelessMan: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2023
I laughed all through while reading.

I always warn females.

A 10 year old boy can effortlessly deceive a 70/ 80 year old woman.

Not being sexist but it is unfortunately true. Women can be really gullible. grin

duduade:
Loooool

Walahi I laughed all thru

Even yahoo yahoo no sweet like this story

Looool

Omg

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by vikstandon(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2023
tommy589:
Son-in-law from hell. Daughter is not different

If the Mother was charmed, the daughter was also charmed.

Don't blame the daughter; I don't see her as accomplice, but as someone under a spell.

The son-in-law is evil, even the devil is amazed by the wickedness of men.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Balkan(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2023
Interesting novel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos / Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.