Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself (30326 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by davit: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Unimaginable!
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by easytig(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2023
I heard àbout the secret new wife for buhari that year which the presidency debunk immediately.
see wetin marriage don cause,the funny thing is a lot of over age females are still falling for this marriage scam up till now,once you promise them marriage,they can empty their account for wedding preparation.
Desperation and greed is a major factor for her to be duped.

You wan marry a whole president just like that.na wa for her sef

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Kukutente23: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Femich18:
The story too long. I'll come back for it later
You missed
Very good elixir for the weekend
I have tears in my eyes right now and people around are asking what's wrong
This woman is a proper zombie and her storytelling is top notch
I give it to the reporter for his patience in not missing out any of the juicy details
But i suspect even he was laughing uncontrollably while writing this grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by thatigboman: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
zuby4real10:

Yes I know there. I live in Minna. I am currently there now.
it's in barkin sale that she wants buhari to live. Not even GRA
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by zuby4real10(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
it's in barkin sale that she wants buhari to live. Not even GRA
If this story is true, the woman is the most dumbest human being to ever live on earth.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Morbeta11(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
duduade:
Loooool

Walahi I laughed all thru

Even yahoo yahoo no sweet like this story

Looool

Omg

Mugus full North......just tell them Buhari is looking for a bride... grin

Even Buhari will be laughing out loud on reading this..

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Etosha: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oh women!
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Gr8mind07(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Buhari himself suppose read this piece grin grin
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Dinono: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
What a son inlaw
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by armadeo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Slydan204:
Walai, to flog this woman dey hungry me. How can pple b so stupid nd gullible. Bunch of mad pple. Me wey read everything sef come dey fear say I go mad join them! Chai

The woman dull die but she at least had faith in her daughter that's who betrayed her the most.

Bursntashi induced navy's don format that one brain she lost her senses.

Omo the woman dull die.

2 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Sijo01(f): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
😁 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by onadana: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Slydan204:
Walai, to flog this woman dey hungry me. How can pple b so stupid nd gullible. Bunch of mad pple. Me wey read everything sef come dey fear say I go mad join them! Chai

You forgot she had her daughter there who collaborated the story of her husband.How else do you want her to doubt?

3 Likes

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by firearcher: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Las las. No one can deceive you without your permission. We always choose to be deceived.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
See them practicing charms. After they say they have religion.

The same charms they used to bring Buhari in 2015.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by loffers(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

This kind of Aboki women full Abuja, divorce and looking for love desperately

Please do you have any link?
I want to start NGO too.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by GABRIEL6036: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Long epistle
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by justking(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Story story
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by TheMostComplex1: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Local scam
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by oneman2k7: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Her daughter deceived her. She trusted her too much.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by article1: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
This woman is the biggest fool have ever heard of in my life. How can a small boy you met in a shop as a security brainwashed you so much that he told you he had assess to Aso Rock and that Buhari, a 2hole president proposed to marry you after seeing your passport photograph and you agreed.... Infact, I feel like seeing her and start whipping her with koboko

1 Like

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by article1: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
This woman is the biggest fool I have ever heard of in my life. How can a small boy you met in a shop as a security guard brainwashed you so much that he told you he had assess to Aso Rock and that Buhari, a whole president proposed to marry you after seeing your passport photograph and you believed him just like that.... Infact, I feel like seeing her and start whipping her with koboko
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by lafakale(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:
Somone will soon ask for summary of the lengthy write up.

Anybody who ask for summary of this blockbuster is a chronic lazy fellow.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by kabillionaire(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
In those days we used to believe in northern muslims, try it these days at your own peril.

One once approached me to buy a whole truck of rice for N1m, I smiled and asked him to buy N500, 000 worth of bonds I have so I can add to the N500, 000 I have to make it N1m.

The rest as they say, it's history.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Addme: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2023
This story is very hard to believe but if truly this happened, I can boldly say that nothing more than Jazz is involved with too much trust of her daughter.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Ishilove: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
The woman was gullible but what makes it worse is her own daughter was part of the scam. What a terrible betrayal
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by Ishilove: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Addme:
This story is very hard to believe but if truly this happened, I can boldly say that nothing more than Jazz is involved with too much trust of her daughter.
I concur
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by BALLOSKI: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2023
tommy589:
Son-in-law from hell. Daughter is not different
The father rejected this same man. Women don't listen. When the useless daughter wanted to commit suicide over a man was when she should have allowed her to die instead going through this ordeal with the help of her own daughter working with her enemy. She even called her mom a kidnapper. That girl own don spoil. Maybe she was under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by realoscar84(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2023
It never ceases to amaze me how people comfortable scam love ones and friends? What's the reason? Because of hunger or poverty? I'm grateful to God Almighty that I have conscience.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by CrownLands(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is a great storyline for a #Nollywood movie.

Ignorance is a disease. Scam is a disease, but sooner or later; the victim will come to knowledge.
Re: Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself by justmondris: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Someone who told you he has access to Buhari is always coming to you to request for 100k, 50k, etc. hahhaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects / Lady Arrested While Dedicating A Stolen Child In Church / NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.