Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) (39425 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨
It's a beautiful ☀️ Saturday morning, so try to give yourself a good breakfast.

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Picture credit: Instagram

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Thundafireseun: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2023
grin
My love for moi moi is too much

Most times I feel moi moi killed my enemies in my former life

Buh I Will rather go for the plantain and egg

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by HeatSeeker(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨
It's a beautiful ☀️ Saturday morning, so try to yourself a good breakfast.

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Picture credit: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod

I would go with D. But Sapa don show us shege thanks to... angry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Curse777: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2023
kiss

B

That's called English breakfast at a 5 star hotel served with orange juice and coffee

Kidney beans
Sussages
French toast (toast bread with egg , milk and sugar grilled)
Cheese and egg cooked together
Bacon
Strawberry
Berry

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
My love for moi moi is too much

Most times I feel moi moi killed my enemies in my former life

Buh I Will rather go for the plantain and egg
Obinna the air polluter

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2023
HeatSeeker:

I would go with D. But Sapa don show us shege thanks to... angry

Things go must better by fire by force. grin

As for the picture, I'll need the ogi in A and the plantains in D. cheesy
If you've never had ogi with fried plantains, you don't know what you're missing.😌

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2023
I stand with capital letter A

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by HeatSeeker(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Things go must better by fire by force. grin

Na our prayer everyday be that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by wittywriter: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice options...

Wittyness.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by dominique(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2023
B moimoi and pap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by FaceTanke: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2023
I had A just now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Thundafireseun: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Obinna the air polluter

Lol grin

Obinna and Tunde who pollute the air passssss ??

Don’t mess with Tunde or Tunji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by progressb4andno: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
There is no real food there, everything is junk and fast food. Normally i prefer akpu, eba or rice for breakfast

18 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by EmmaLege: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
D

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Yankiss(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
All are my favorites. It's like choosing between identical twins, Taiwo and Kehinde grin I will eemm choose ALL. But if choice is a MUST, C is it. Next is D, then A. I don't like B much but can't resist the baked beans & hotdogs grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by inkon: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Sirchiboy: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don't like akara.
I go for c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Hendrixky: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
D

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by ONEjoblessGUY: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
U dis girl..........
U r always wetting cravings.........
Not asif u'd provide if I pick one sef undecided undecided..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by MrMcJay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
A, C or D.
Nigerian breakfast.

Reminds me of one time in the University that I ate pounded yam for breakfast.
I slept off within 30 mins.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by GanagiBitrus: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
D + Pap from A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by adesegun121(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by KarinaSlim(f): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
D...Eggs and Plaintain.

Eggs are good for my body.

If u know u know wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by jamesversion: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Person no fit pick more than one? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by tasalanoni(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by bigdammyj: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Reading...
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by yesloaded: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
I prefer amala with abula grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Nicoddemus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Combine them. I want all undecided
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
D
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by A2daiye(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Give me the 'D' for breakfast after I must have finish eating the female server.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by MrBONE2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
yesloaded:
I prefer amala with abula grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Nmezor(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
D all the way

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) / Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.