Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) (39437 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Swiftgrp: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
:-

B

That's called English breakfast at a 5 star hotel served with orange juice and coffee

Kidney beans
Sussages
French toast (toast bread with egg , milk and sugar grilled)
Cheese and egg cooked together
Bacon
Strawberry
Berry

Indeed.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by NothingDoMe: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Things go must better by fire by force. grin

As for the picture, I'll need the ogi in A and the plantains in D. cheesy
If you've never had ogi with fried plantains, you don't know what you're missing.😌

Ogi and puff puff 😄

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by justking(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
I would go for
C
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by purples25(f): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
B minus the bacon.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by rezzy: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fried plantain and egg with tea
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by cee7(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Happy weekend people. ✨✨✨
It's a beautiful ☀️ Saturday morning, so try to give yourself a good breakfast.

omo, it's been a while since man pikin chop any of these oh.
anytime person see chop, Garri need dey every meal to be able to gauge the stomach till further notice.

God dey!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Obinso: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
D
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
A or C but because c has the tendency to purge me, I'll stick with A any time any day.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Abidextemi1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
“D” preferably but sapa pro max dey🤦‍♂️
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Ashawoman82: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
cheesy ..things don hard o...I can't remember when last I fry plantain chop . Chai God...if I wan fry plantain wey go beleful me now na 4k I go spend o ..just for breakfast..lol...
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Ashawoman82: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Quenncee:
Am sure this picture was taking in Canada. In shege banza regime nobody can afford any of these grin
guy....that D is worth 8-10k currently...how many ppl can afford to spend such just for breakfast in Nigeria.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Federalis: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Option C morning, afternoon, and evening. In fact everyday.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Coolgent(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Picture credit: Instagram

A + a bit portion of D grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by seunayantokun(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ẹ̀kọ mímu àti àkàrà nìkan. .. no sugar, no milk.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2023
inkon:
do u write statement of purpose
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by inkon: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
do u write statement of purpose

Yes, I do SOP for prospective students. You may chat me up for details.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Advancedman(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, if you could have any of these for breakfast, which would you prefer? cheesy

Definitely D

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by kay10: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
D

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, @MariahAngel, you have started again with your tempting meals and tempting questions,

What I do best. Expect more o. Hahaha 😀

l will choose the whole meal jare but ( A )Will be the most preferred breakfast meal for me wink

Good choice. 🙂

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolgent:

A + a bit portion of D grin

What part of D; plantain or eggs?
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
achimendy:

Are you a food expert ??

Why do you ask? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Ogi and puff puff 😄

This combo. 🤔
I imagine it'll be like eating eating bread with ogi, but tastier.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
cee7:

omo, it's been a while since man pikin chop any of these oh.
anytime person see chop, Garri need dey every meal to be able to gauge the stomach till further notice.

God dey!

Na God hand we dey o! 🤲🏼😩
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
niggaman:

Order of preference
B (remove those fruits)
D (remove the dodo, add bread instead)
C (the moimoi alone pls)
A (remove the milk & whatever,pls add soft Agege bread)

Thank you

Picky eater spotted. 😀

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akaegwu:
Trash. Fufu and Egusi soup. Other's na fake

Oooo! 😩
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by NothingDoMe: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

This combo. 🤔
I imagine it'll be like eating eating bread with ogi, but tastier.
Try it. 🤫
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
B
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Coolgent(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

What part of D; plantain or eggs?
Both embarassed
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Card7: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Anyone that won't make me purge in Lagos traffic or at the office.
Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by Ikukuudo: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
D

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by achimendy(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why do you ask? cheesy

The reason is because you always post about food.

Secondly, I love a woman that knows how to prepare varieties of food.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Choose For Breakfast? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
achimendy:

The reason is because you always post about food.

Secondly, I love a woman that knows how to prepare varieties of food.

I love everything about food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) / Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.