Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State (24246 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

You are underestimating the power of a governor. Nothing can wike do. Do u know what it means to be a sitting governor? Have u ever seen any governor that fought with his godfather while he was on seat and the godfather did somthing to him? U have no idea the power of a governor. Its not minister ooo
But AMBODE was an incumbent governor of Lagos state and yet godfather show him the way out. Samuel ortom was incumbent governor of benue state when his godfather AKUME chased him out of the party
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by highchief1: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Can you tell us what exactly SIM has done wrong?
Just tell us. Let's also see and join to blame him
agreeing to terms and conditions u have no intentions to keep them Dey use am kill person for street.if we have decided to share 60/40 then money come u begin change am I go take ur life.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by highchief1: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Have you heard about Kwankwaso and Ganduje? Do you know that kwanknwaso is one of the most powerful northerner? Do u know what Ganduje did to him just because he was sitting governor? Do u know the influence of Goje in gombe? Goje is like the only governor they know in gombe till date, do u know what Dankwambo did to him? Do u know about the powers and influence of Oshimole is Edo? Who's even Obaseki to Oshimole? Mad man like Oshimle obakseku dealt with him even as APC chairman with ALL the FEDERAL MIGHT. Forget. Unless a governor is not interested. As long as wike is a minister you cannot never Compare what he can do and what sim can do. Unless sim is not interested.. that's the only reason, but if sim is interested, there's NOTHING wike can do
why u no talk of ambode and tinubu?once u answer this question I go continue.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Svoboda(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
Elder, I don't know much about the State but with what is on ground, there's nothing one million SIM can do to Wike.

Dont be too sure of wike defeating sim so easily. Even PBat might not be too trustful of wike. Gbaja, wike, umahi and ribadu are building a new power center that might irk BAt. But PBAT is just too smart for them.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
highchief1:

Incase you don't read well I said ONLY IF THE GOVERNOR IS WILLING!! Did ambode fight? Was in interested in the fight? I gave u many examples but you are dwelling on one guy that was interested in fighting. So u didn't see ALL the real cases I gave you? Seems like you've locked your mind not to learn
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
yarimo:
But AMBODE was an incumbent governor of Lagos state and yet godfather show him the way out. Samuel ortom was incumbent governor of benue state when his godfather AKUME chased him out of the party
Ambode WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE FIGHT. Samuel Ortom was not removed from office, Samuel Orton stayed 8 years. What are u saying? Did Akume remove him from office
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Pascal9: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope SIM body don come down cheesy For anything in life, don't try to outsmart your master or helper.

E no easy to sponsor election in a country in Nigeria. So person sponsor you, finance you, mobilize for you, consult for you, even do juju for you to win, only for you to enter as a governor and you suddenly put pad for your shoulder.
Agreement is agreement.
is there any hope then in Nigeria
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by highchief1: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Incase you don't read well I said ONLY IF THE GOVERNOR IS WILLING!! Did ambode fight? Was in interested in the fight? I gave u many examples but you are dwelling on one guy that was interested in fighting. So u didn't see ALL the real cases I gave you? Seems like you've locked your mind not to learn
lol I started by telling u wike is not easy.I get your pints clearly.ambode tried to fight o if u remeber.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by gbishman: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whats all this nonsense. Tinubu is this how you intend to run your government?
This is pure abuse of power by Wike.
Wike is not the only minister in your cabinet and for the records he has an office in Abuja - he needs to focus rather than meddle in all affairs that doesn't concern him.
Rivers has a governor
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Splashme: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Only in a Banana Republic called Nigeria
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
highchief1:
agreeing to terms and conditions u have no intentions to keep them Dey use am kill person for street.if we have decided to share 60/40 then money come u begin change am I go take ur life.
Governor seat is not "Street"
It's a responsible seat not for touts and street urchins
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whalis:

This is where I am against Sim. Whatever you think is about that accept walk away. This is what professional and upright men do.
What about if Sim didn't win on what grounds would Sim talk against immorality in governance?
I think if Sim has ever accepted such condition let him resign.
Fine if you say he should resign
But nobody can impeach him because of one useless stealing in the name of agreement

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Whalis: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Hahaha do pH people love wike more than kano people love kwankwaso? Kwankwaso was smashed kano without guns, wike had to rig election for his party. Kano people even wear his cap till date. You think coming to pH is by people? How do u reason power? So what will happen? If sim stops wike from coming then what? The people will start fighting You think it's a movie? Are you not a Nigerian? Why didn't kano people who love kwankwaso didn't fight for him? How do u people see this wike sef. Even a president cannot intimidate a sitting governor unless he allows it
Bros Sim doesn't have such capacity. Sim might be a very ungrateful someone but does have the mind to do that. Sim was the brain behind Wikes loot in Rivers State. Wike selected him to block all poking eyes.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by yarimo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Ambode WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE FIGHT. Samuel Ortom was not removed from office, Samuel Orton stayed 8 years. What are u saying? Did Akume remove him from office
you claim as a seating governor you have every power to do anything , but How will someone chased a whole governor from a party? The Same ambode that was going round begging, sending his colleagues governor to intervene and beg on his behalf. You are here saying he is not interested. the late LAMIDI ADEDEBU remove RASHEED LADOJA as governor of Oyo state
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whalis:

Bros Sim doesn't have such capacity. Sim might be a very ungrateful someone but does have the mind to do that. Sim was the brain behind Wikes loot in Rivers State. Wike selected him to block all poking eyes.

That boils down to personal interest. If fubara doesn't want to proceed with the fight is all in his court. He may have calculated his political game and decide not to fight. But he will never be intimidated as a sitting governor by anybody and lose the fight. Only during reelection will he be Able to shake. Not when he's sitting on his throne
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Alphanancy: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
Elder, I don't know much about the State but with what is on ground, there's nothing one million SIM can do to Wike.

You know nothing. Just keep quiet.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
yarimo:
you claim as a seating governor you have every power to do anything , but How will someone chased a whole governor from a party? The Same ambode that was going round begging, sending his colleagues governor to intervene and beg on his behalf. You are here saying he is not interested. the late LAMIDI ADEDEBU remove RASHEED LADOJA as governor of Oyo state

You are talking about chasing someone from a party. Look at how you are drifting. I'm tired of explaining this to you. But for the last time NOBODY CAN INTINDATE A SEATING GOVERNOR WITHOUT HIS WILL

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Nteogwuija(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whalis:

The man is an ingrate. I do not support godfatherism but whoever gets into such agreement should honour it.

Honor it with state funds. You guys are part of the reasons Nigeria is retrogression.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by yarimo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

You are talking about chasing someone from a party. Look at how you are drifting. I'm tired of explaining this to you. But for the last time NOBODY CAN INTINDATE A SEATING GOVERNOR WITHOUT HIS WILL
go and read political history and understand it, before you comment in any political issues online . Just take the advice it will help you in future
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by EFABBES(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope SIM body don come down cheesy For anything in life, don't try to outsmart your master or helper.

E no easy to sponsor election in a country in Nigeria. So person sponsor you, finance you, mobilize for you, consult for you, even do juju for you to win, only for you to enter as a governor and you suddenly put pad for your shoulder.
Agreement is agreement.

That is why you and your generation will remain poor
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Christistruth03: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol. Still proving how dumb you are
So if SC orders another election, SIM will be banned from running abi?
Tony Cole will leave Amaechi and agree to come and be a slave who can be impeached anytime Wike doesn't like the shape of his moustache. That sounds really smart

The fact you believe that you are dumb doesn’t make everyone like you

Did you ever think that Wike could be Tinubu’s Minister with Amaechi sidelined?

No!

If you don’t understand Politics talk to those who do
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
yarimo:
go and read political history and understand it, before you comment in any political issues online . Just take the advice it will help you in future

You have no idea about politics and power. U think you know anything by the drama u see politicians play. You don't sound like someone that reads. You only watch channels TV and you think that's real politics. If you read and understand the Nigerian constitution, then follow events and why some people behave some certain way and get away it you will understand. The drama you watch on arise TV is not the root of Nigerian politics.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by highchief1: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Governor seat is not "Street"
It's a responsible seat not for touts and street urchins
lol but why do u like someone who agrees to do what he has no intentions of doing.People different sha.I will tell u no from the get go.sim is culpable.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
highchief1:
lol but why do I like someone who agrees to do what he has no intentions of doing.People different sha.I will tell u no from the get go.sim is culpable.
I'm not saying Sim is culpable or not
What I'm saying is the Governorship seat of a state is neither Wike's nor Sim's property to be making agreements on

Secondly, how are you even sure of this your so-called agreement and what it entails. Where you there? Why are you defending based on hearsay
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

The fact you believe that you are dumb doesn’t make everyone like you

Did you ever think that Wike could be Tinubu’s Minister with Amaechi sidelined?

No!

If you don’t understand Politics talk to those who do
And here you go with your audio understanding of politics.
What nonsense is this clown yapping? You think Wike is the first person to be minister across party divide?
The fact that Wike is a minister is a big shame on him. That you APC rats are singing his praise does not change that fact! He wanted that seat as well and spent money recklessly to get it but failed. It was his inability to stomach his failure that made him a minister today, a position he vehemently rejected in public.
Amaechi is a more principled person than Wike
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by highchief1: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

I'm not saying Sim is culpable or not
What I'm saying is the Governorship seat of a state is neither Wike's nor Sim's property to be making agreements on

Secondly, how are you even sure of this your so-called agreement and what it entails. Were you there? Why are you defending based on hearsay
because they are also accusing wike based on hearsay.who saw wike asking for 25% of rivers monthly allocations.does that make sense to u.do u know how much is 25% of rivers money?
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
highchief1:
because they are also accusing wike based on hearsay.who saw wike asking for 25% of rivers monthly allocations.does that make sense to u.do u know how much is 25% of rivers money?
Why is Wike trying to impeach Fubara?
Wike said it openly that he bought forms for Fubara
He said it openly that if he requests for 25% there's nothing wrong with that
He said it openly that he's trying to impeach Fubara because of "political structure"
So don't act like we don't have Wike's receipts
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Whalis: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nteogwuija:

Honor it with state funds. You guys are part of the reasons Nigeria is retrogression.
Patriotism starts with integrity. If anyone gives you a condition that is against your core values no matter the gains let it go. Walk away. For anyone to offer you a position means that you are qualified. If there is anything contrary to good practice walk away. This is integrity.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by comrChris(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:

Agreement is agreement.
Some of you have turned to complete idiots because of politics.
Were you there when they signed the agreement? How did you know that Wike financed him? Even if he did, was it his personal money?
Should Sim be accountable to wike or Rivers people he's governing? Is wike the first governor of Rivers state?

I don't really know what you guys are smoking that's making you people this foolish
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by braveboi4life: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
80% of incumbent governors who fought their godfathers defeated them, the few like Ambode, and oyetola who couldn't failed because of their lack of courage and technicalities in taking on the fight.
All the governors in the S/S and S/E who rode to power on the wings of their Godfathers have being liberated,check out soludo, sherif, Eno,Nwifuru, e.t.c

Sim is at a comfortable advantage to liberate himself if he can be courageous and tactical, na small fight.

His liberation is to the benefit of his people,the kind of godfatherism, we practise here in Africa has done us more harm than good

May fubara succeed
highchief1:
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Christistruth03: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

And here you go with your audio understanding of politics.
What nonsense is this clown yapping? You think Wike is the first person to be minister across party divide?
The fact that Wike is a minister is a big shame on him. That you APC rats are singing his praise does not change that fact! He wanted that seat as well and spent money recklessly to get it but failed. It was his inability to stomach his failure that made him a minister today, a position he vehemently rejected in public.
Amaechi is a more principled person than Wike

Yawns!!!!

Next!!!
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:

Agreement is agreement.

So person use Rivers State money sponsor you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor, Ngilari, Buys Two Lexus Suvs For N180million / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children / FG Spends N3.42tn In Nine Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.