Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State (24273 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by 3ice9ce: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adabestseason:
The governor should immediately form a vigilante,Ngige survive a similar pressure,the governor should wake up now

Vigilante against SPU and CTU. You wan kill Rivers youth.
You don see the guns those guys carry? Meanwhile, vigilante can't bear arms without police authorization.
SIM can't even get people to work for him as vigilante. Wike is still king of boys in Rivers. That's why I said SIM is a fool. He should have waited till he's strong on ground before going against Wike.

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=126787901][/quote]
You have mentioning ambode? Did ambode fight? Even from primaries he just gave way. Did u hear that ambode even made further moves after the primary?
I said only if u are willing... ONLY IF THE GOVERNOR IS WILLING. Ambode didn't fight because of his political calculation... he knows why he respected the party, he was not willing to go further
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Benjamin4388(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
see the kind of people ruling Nigeria.. and the comments from my fellow Nigerians shows we have all lost our values,principles.. president is even calling them for peace...people that are meant to be remanded... Nigerians what is the real purpose of life ? debating of what doesn't make sense .. please focus on Morales.. open your eyes and really see.. this is no be boxing where you rooting for your favourite.. this is humanity.. don't let the madness get to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by wink2015(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

How is he not honoring it?
Can you tell us?
Or you also believe he should be giving him 25% every month?

IJAW people especially their men are known for their ingrate.

Even Oga Jonathan has that character and he did that to Obasanjo.

After, Baba Iyabo picked him to run for Vice President.

Fubara should try and understand that Wike needs support from him now that he want to grow his political profile in the federal level.

When IJAW man get to the top their character change over night.

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by OmoFiditi: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adabestseason:
The governor should immediately form a vigilante,Ngige survive a similar pressure,the governor should wake up now

Since the police has now shown to be an interested party in Rivers state. Sim Fubara should have his Ijaw creeks boys around him 24/7.
Ngige survived with only vigilante, when Uba brothers withdrew his police officers with their influence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Babastrong(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=YourGFsnatcher post=126787989]
You have mentioning ambode? Did ambode fight? Even from primaries he just gave way. Did u hear that ambode even made further moves after the primary?
I said only if u are willing... ONLY IF THE GOVERNOR IS WILLING. Ambode didn't fight because of his political calculation... he knows why he respected the party, he was not willing to go further [ok, anyhow sha. Let me fold my hands and be watching the drama.
what i know is that yoruba will chop wike's eyes before 2027 except if he remains loyal.]
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Christistruth03: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol and have Amaechi's protege in Tonye Cole become gov
Who loses again?
I thought you APC rats said you're politically smart

The fact that you consider yourself. a rat doesn’t make everyone Like you

Supreme Court can order another Election

Or Tony Cole can agree to work with Wike who is already a Minister of Tinubu anyway
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
wink2015:

IJAW people especially their men are known for their ingrate.

Even Oga Jonathan has that character and he did that to Obasanjo.

After, Baba Iyabo picked him to run for Vice President.

Fubara should try and understand that Wike needs support from him now that he want to grow his political profile in the federal level.

When IJAW man get to the top their character change over night.
You have still not told us what he did
Just rambling
Was Wike Ijaw when he betrayed Amaechi?
Was Wike ijaw when he betrayed Mama Peace
You're not making any sense whatsoever
People like you are the problem of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Dshocker(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope SIM body don come down cheesy For anything in life, don't try to outsmart your master or helper.

E no easy to sponsor election in a country in Nigeria. So person sponsor you, finance you, mobilize for you, consult for you, even do juju for you to win, only for you to enter as a governor and you suddenly put pad for your shoulder.
Agreement is agreement.

So if i may understand you, you really support Wike's greed in Rivers State?

Man; You deserve the kind of leaders ruling you and the condition you are in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
It was JONATHAN an IJAW man that threw away the southern presidency.

He lack the boldness and intelligence to hold it and use for the development of Nigeria.

An illiterate called Buhari defeated him in 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
No, I don't support Wike but i blame SIM that didn't get to the seat of power himself instead of through a godfather.

Dshocker:

So if i may understand you, you really support Wike's greed in Rivers State?

Man; You deserve the kind of leaders ruling you and the condition you are in.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Whalis: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

How is he not honoring it?
Can you tell us?
Or you also believe he should be giving him 25% every month?
This is an unsubstantiated claim. Then why should Sim accept such condition in the first place if it were to be true?
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

The fact that you consider yourself. a rat doesn’t make everyone Like you

Supreme Court can order another Election

Or Tony Cole can agree to work with Wike who is already a Minister of Tinubu anyway
Lol. Still proving how dumb you are
So if SC orders another election, SIM will be banned from running abi?
Tony Cole will leave Amaechi and agree to come and be a slave who can be impeached anytime Wike doesn't like the shape of his moustache. That sounds really smart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whalis:

This is an unsubstantiated claim. Then why should Sim accept such condition in the first place if it were to be true?
Exactly!! Why should he accept such condition. The condition is nonsense
Now you're talking
The money does not belong to Sim so how can he be making agreement on what does not belong to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Whalis: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Have u forgotten about Obaseki and Oshimole? Obaseki left APC, Oshinole was APC Chairman, Oshimole had Federal might too, obaseki was a small boy to oshimole, but Obaseki fvkcd him up.
Seems like you people think that the power of a governor rest on the person involved. Do you know the power of a governor? Do u know know that a governor can stop anyone from coming to his state? Did u know with Kwankwaso influence in the north Ganduje stopped him from coming to Kano for three years? Is it not Wike that arrested the presidential envoy sent to his state and the president had to beg? Do u think its just because its wike? The power of a governor is not determined by the person on seat. You have no idea the constitutional power of a governor, he can render anyone useless within that four years.
You are not in Port Harcourt. You would have not said this. I see no politician stopping someone like Wike from coming to pH. Wike is from Port Harcourt. Wike is loved by his people..the people who want Sim out include also his own people.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Kukutente23: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
No, I don't support Wike but i blame SIM that didn't get to the seat of power himself instead of through a godfather.

You should blame the godfather who wouldn't allow anyone else run except those he anointed.
We all know how Rivers went down. Even a sitting Rep was declared wanted for having the audacity to purchase form contrary to Wike's directive.
Seems you were not alive then.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Whalis: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Exactly!! Why should he accept such condition. The condition is nonsense
Now you're talking
The money does not belong to Sim so how can he be making agreement on what does not belong to him
This is where I am against Sim. Whatever you think is about that accept walk away. This is what professional and upright men do.
What about if Sim didn't win on what grounds would Sim talk against immorality in governance?
I think if Sim has ever accepted such condition let him resign.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
dude is an agbado muncher.
you're expecting agbodo eater to reason with you ?
you go wait tire

Aswae. I don't understand why they think a person is more powerful than the seat

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whalis:

You are not in Port Harcourt. You would have not said this. I see no politician stopping someone like Wike from coming to pH. Wike is from Port Harcourt. Wike is loved by his people..the people who want Sim out include also his own people.

Hahaha do pH people love wike more than kano people love kwankwaso? Kwankwaso was smashed kano without guns, wike had to rig election for his party. Kano people even wear his cap till date. You think coming to pH is by people? How do u reason power? So what will happen? If sim stops wike from coming then what? The people will start fighting You think it's a movie? Are you not a Nigerian? Why didn't kano people who love kwankwaso didn't fight for him? How do u people see this wike sef. Even a president cannot intimidate a sitting governor unless he allows it

2 Likes

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by APCNig: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
We will teach you Politics, just as we have been doing over the decades.

Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban and Nyezom Wike the wicked one. This alliance will wipe out all enemies

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=126788095][/quote]
Time shall tell. Sim has not even finished understanding the seat yet, by the time he does.... hmmmm the kind of mayhem he will unleash if he wants to
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by APCNig: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
madridguy:
I hope SIM body don come down cheesy For anything in life, don't try to outsmart your master or helper.

E no easy to sponsor election in a country in Nigeria. So person sponsor you, finance you, mobilize for you, consult for you, even do juju for you to win, only for you to enter as a governor and you suddenly put pad for your shoulder.
Agreement is agreement.

Rule-1 of the 48 Laws of Power. Never outshine the Master

Ambode tried it, and he became history. Goatluck Jonathan tried to outshine Olusegun Obasanjo who got him the seat, he became history.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by APCNig: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Time shall tell. Sim has not even finished understanding the seat yet, by the time he does.... hmmmm the kind of mayhem he will unleash if he wants to

So Sim Fubara will outsmart Emilokan Tinubu and Nyezom Wike. You think the two Masters will let Rivers to slip into the hands of PDP when Tinubu needs Rivers for 2027 re-election? You need to stop whatever you just started smoking.

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by CJStarz: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
E don loose guard already as im talk say na father and son matter. D guy jus fall my hand with that nonsense comment after the Abuja meeting.
Wike never forgives. He go so Sim hard well below the belt unless God help am.

lagosrd:

Fubara, fubara , fubara.... How many times did I call you,
Don't loose guard
Don't loose guard ooooooo
I mean don't loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Vadese1: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Do you even know the power that a governor of a state command. Not to talk of Rivers State that is so rich . Sim will soon chase wike out of Rivers forever. The Ijaws are very powerful tribe in the Niger Delta. They will not seat down quietly and allow wike to play with their son

madridguy:

Agreement is agreement.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Since the police has now shown to be an interested party in Rivers state. Sim Fubara should have his Ijaw creeks boys around him 24/7.
Ngige survived with only vigilante, when Uba brothers withdrew his police officers with their influence.
He should join his Ijaw boys in the creeks after he has been impeached.
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by Vadese1: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
We don't entertain that kind of stupidity in the Niger Delta.

Jackonsy:

Ambode lost to his godfather, should I name more
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by OmoFiditi: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Eteka1:
He should join his Ijaw boys in the creeks after he has been impeached.

He is not going anywhere, he is Governor and will exercise his FULL POWERS. If Wike wants blood, Ijaws boys go give am FULL DOSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by YourGFsnatcher: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
APCNig:

So Sim Fubara will outsmart Emilokan Tinubu and Nyezom Wike. You think the two Masters will let Rivers to slip into the hands of PDP when Tinubu needs Rivers for 2027 re-election? You need to stop whatever you just started smoking.

So buahri and oshimole let Obasaki turn Edo to PDP state? What's there to be surpised about?
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Always reading useless meaning to everything

Sowore is a hero of democracy and that's why I don't like insulting him, but sometimes he doesn't act smart as a journalist and reduces himself to the level of David Hudeyen

Wike is not fighting for himself but his loyalist who supports him

if Wike is fighting for "his loyalist who supports him", how is that different from fighting for himself?

if u say Sowore is a hero of democracy and you respect him for that, how is Wike fighting for "his loyalist who supports him" democratic?
Re: Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
APCNig:
We will teach you Politics, just as we have been doing over the decades.

Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban and Nyezom Wike the wicked one. This alliance will wipe out all enemies
what enemies? enemies of who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee / APC Lays Four Count "Criminal Charges" Against R-APC In Court / Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.