Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians (30460 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Ykc2(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Islam no fit yoruba people abeg,the cement bag dem carry for head no dey even look fine on yoruba Muslim unlike Iranians cement bag, first pic yoruba Muslim second Iranians

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by JoeEeL(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
dominique:

That's what the Jewish controlled media told you. Before social media, we had no choice but to get news from the likes CNN, Reuters which are owned and controlled by Jews. Palestine that welcomed the European jews in 1948 suddenly started attacking them, does that make sense?

Read this link only if u hv time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_War
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Dybala11(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Thank you my Ibadan people

We stand against injustice

When are they going to hold a rally for the victims of kidnappers, insurgents, ritualists, religious killings in the nooks and crannies of the country?
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Ms202309: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dybala11:

When are they going to hold a rally for the victims of kidnappers, insurgents, ritualists, religious killings in the nooks and crannies of the country?

You can as well hold one or organize it
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Dybala11(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
God bless our Muslim faithful in oyo. This what we hope to carry out a peaceful protest in Aba Abia state next week.

We urge both Muslims and Christians to come out on monday and join the peaceful protest.

We must all stand by Palestine and condemn the genocide by Israel.

South East must be liberated from the Jews.

Islam is the solution to the development of the south east by the Arab world

Insha Allah
Go and develop Afghanistan and the rest of the third world Arab nations first with your Islam abeg. Northern Nigeria is also being plagued by poverty, underdevelopment and other calamities, go and develop the region with Islam too.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Dybala11(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

You can as well hold one or organize it
Oya meet me at Orita Challenge in Ibadan first thing tomorrow morning, this injustice on Nigerians must be rectified.
Come with your placard abeg, and bring your family members along. 😌
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Ms202309: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dybala11:

Oya meet me at Orita Challenge in Ibadan first thing tomorrow morning, this injustice on Nigerians must be rectified.
Come with your placard abeg, and bring your family members along. 😌

grin angry

Na iya dunni be the venue or na Aroso or maybe na Real food and wine, abi na Genesis

You know better rally we must chop first

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Dybala11(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

grin angry

Na iya dunni be the venue or na Aroso or maybe na Real food and wine, abi na Genesis

You know better rally we must chop first

After the rally, item 7 is last on the agenda. Come with your bed, blanket and other sleeping materials too. It's a marathon rally my brother, 72 hours straight. After that comes item 7. 😌😌
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by ransomed: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
There is a direct flight to Egypt, they can do solidarity visit by crossing to Gaza from there and display the madness.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by DestinyNigga: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

That's your business not mine abi why are you informing me

Am telling u so it will pain u more grin grin
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Abelino(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
No be to hide under key pads and type ....If e sure for una make una put body.... Na Woto woto Season Both in Israel and all over.[quote author=Caseywilliams post=126795767][/quote]
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Caseywilliams(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Abelino post=126804522]No be to hide under key pads and type ....If e sure for una make una put body.... Na Woto woto Season Both in Israel and all over.

I jxt dey laugh u shaaa
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Abelino(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Just dey play [quote author=Caseywilliams post=126804639][/quote]
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by SachaBastien(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
JoeEeL:

Even the slaughtered people have not gathered to stand with themselves... to show u how e bad reach.
Lol..... that's quite true.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by pacespot(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Palestinians who don't even know they exist. These Arabs are more racist to Blacks than even Whites, but these useless Yoruba Muslims would rather ridicule their indigenous religious practices for one Arabs God called Mohammad.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Abdulqareem: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol them no born Any Muslim carry out any Palestine protest for South east ,if unknow gunmen no kill you ,walahi na we the residents go burn you alive
and yet you want all protest to begin and end in Lagos and southwest. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by brainycaleb(m): 2:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Beautiful feathers!

They didn't protest bad governance and the failing economy in Nigeriaand even the alarming unemployment and poverty rate, they're concerned about Palestine who has never given two fβ˜†β˜†ks about us!
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Timatayo1: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Awon dindinrin
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Traplord09: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Ms202309:

Same Isreal that isn't even up to Ibadan in size with 9 million population

Are you Christian funny and trying to be ridiculous over a 2000 years story book

Hold on. Just Ibadan 🀫🀫😁😁
Wake up... Add 10b of them.
KEEP IGBO OUT OF IT....πŸ’―

Da go wipe all southwest.. ↙️...
Nothing Go remain.. not an 🐜🐜
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians by Sultanofpiglets: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Kpele cool

JoeEeL:

Brother the tin tire me I swear. I thought we were smart people, honestly.

Ilorin terrorists kidnapped a son-of-the-soil o, a guy called Tani Olohun.

These oyo bastards have not come out to protest. Haven't vehemently protested against Fulani killings. I'm almost regretting being a black person.

No honour. Shame shame shame everyday! Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World / Highlights Of 2015 APC Campaign Promises In Pictures / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.