Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) (38931 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by rash47(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Glamour senator
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Coolsat:
She's supporting Ododo APC for governor

She said she can't betray her people, so don't let this crowd for her deceive PDP members.
when did he say this
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by omoredia: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
With how bad APC is, PDP era was actually an era of saints.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by DeathToRiggers: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
the slayer of Yoruba ronus
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by BALLOSKI: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
This beautiful woman looks good to govern Kogi State in the near future.

Dino would have been able to leverage on her advantage and acceptance if she was on the ballot as his deputy. An upset is still possible though, not minding the bloodletting that might ensue.

Her looks and skin tone will work very well to her advantage knowing the mentality of our people to "looks".
Dino from Kogi West should pick a running-mate from the Central? Lol
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Coolsat(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
when did he say this
In one of her visit to the late king's palace before she won at the supreme court. I saw the video on a friend's status.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Congratulations APc wan reap her.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
when did he say this

Co-ask
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Jsabigi1: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
If this lady is not married, I'm available, I want to be a different person now.
Anybody with useful information or connection?
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Jsabigi1: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jsabigi1:
If this lady is not married, I'm available, I want to be a different person now.
Anybody with useful information or connection?
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by smartr: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Congrats.

She is half Ukranian and half Nigerian. Mixed race people are generally good looking.

The importance of a beautiful European wife if you’re ugly cannot be overstated shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Coolsat:

She said she can't betray her people, so don't let this crowd for her deceive PDP members.
lol... Dey play... If ododo isn't associated with yahaya bello she might support him... But u see dat yahaya bello... Even his people don't like him
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Coolsat(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Judolisco:
lol... Dey play... If ododo isn't associated with yahaya bello she might support him... But u see dat yahaya bello... Even his people don't like him
Kogi election is more of a tribal thing this time around, they don't hate Yahaya Bello as you must have been told, they are actually happy he's handing over to their son. No single person is against Ododo in kogi central . Take this to the banks

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Neddstark: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
This woman force marriage on Uduaghan to enter politics. Well let me give it to her that she succeeded. Many failed.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by damiloladuke: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
fools...the soonest they realize these people dont care, the better
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by dgitrader(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Neddstark:
This woman force marriage on Uduaghan to enter politics. Well let me give it to her that she succeeded. Many failed.

Which Uduaghan? Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Coolsat:
Kogi election is more of a tribal thing this time around, they don't hate Yahaya Bello as you must have been told, they are actually happy he's handing over to their son. No single person is against Ododo in kogi central . Take this to the banks
Nobody told me anything... I'm from kogi... D 3 major tribes are not equally distributed... Igbira votes isn't sufficient to install a gov... D sdp guy ajaka has a very big chance of winning... Igalas have d largest population if they can get d west to vote for their candidate then it's all over.... D only issue now is Dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Neddstark: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
dgitrader:

Which Uduaghan? Lol

I just confirm say no be ex-governor Uduaghan.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Evergreen4(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Her victory will boost Dino's chances at the poll. The victory came at the right time for PDP in kogi state
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by drnoel: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
The arrival of Sen. @NatashaAkpoti in Kogi Central after being sworn in as the senator representing the good people of Kogi Central.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_H5e3369E?si=7JL8ABI_MUJdKEkg

Who is her husband?
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Rebuker(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Seems Okene people really like PDP
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Coolsat(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Judolisco:
Nobody told me anything... I'm from kogi... D 3 major tribes are not equally distributed... Igbira votes isn't sufficient to install a gov... D sdp guy ajaka has a very big chance of winning... Igalas have d largest population if they can get d west to vote for their candidate then it's all over.... D only issue now is Dino melaye
You still ended up validating my point. Kogi west will not leave their own to vote for another same as kogi central, don't reason that way. Kogi central already have an edge which is being in power and you know what that means as a Nigerian. All odds in favor of Ododo
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by NAC1666: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
The arrival of Sen. @NatashaAkpoti in Kogi Central after being sworn in as the senator representing the good people of Kogi Central.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_H5e3369E?si=7JL8ABI_MUJdKEkg
Kogi is PDP, PDP is kogi
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Wizardslayer: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
I left okene long ago, it has not developed much.

Ebira vabe
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by DOM7: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Love by your people that's the Joy of a leader,not the imposition kind of a leader that will suffocate with all form of manipulation to sustain himself.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by kolexy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
This beautiful woman looks good to govern Kogi State in the near future.

Dino would have been able to leverage on her advantage and acceptance if she was on the ballot as his deputy. An upset is still possible though, not minding the bloodletting that might ensue.

Her looks and skin tone will work very well to her advantage knowing the mentality of our people to "looks".

Any ticket that leaves out the Igala people is bound to fail. Don't forget the goal is to win.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Djele: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Foolish people, she will go to that Senate and collect her SUV
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
All the people celebrating her what do they stand to benefit?
nothing lol
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Kog45(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Coolsat:

Supporting Ododo just like the way she supported Yahaya Abi una too Dey bring lamba here….
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Labour party is a failure. PDP got this.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by soccerlite: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Action lady

Iron Lady

Work for the emergence of Dino melaye
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Coolsat:
You still ended up validating my point. Kogi west will not leave their own to vote for another same as kogi central, don't reason that way. Kogi central already have an edge which is being in power and you know what that means as a Nigerian. All odds in favor of Ododo
make we dey look na... May God spare our lives

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.