Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) (38930 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Coolsat(m): 4:24am On Nov 05, 2023
BALLOSKI:

But you said she's with the APC candidate in the forthcoming elections because the guy is from her tribe, and now you're saying she's not got a hold on her people. Stay one place!
Stop quoting me if you don't behave well, don't indulge me in an uncivilized way.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Enemiesmasquera: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Happy for her.

I recall headless mobs didn't know she was contesting let alone support her. She really need to thank God for that, otherwise she would have lost woefully.

But for Dino Melaye, headless mobs have already started their own brand of support by insulting anyone not supporting him.

I will advise Dino Melaye to stop campaigning immediately because he is headed for the rock. grin
This can only come from a son of a retired police officer. Wasted soul
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by obrian888: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Ayosman1:

The way some of you talk. Why will they not vote for PDP? Is PDP not better than APC a million times. God will do it Senator Dino will win

So Dino is qualified to be a governor in Nigeria? this country is finished, Dino of all creature becoming a governor of an entire State, that state is dead and buried, their entire resources is going into cars, wrist watches, jewelries, unnecessary trips overseas and sleeping with underage girls, that is for sure. In a sane society Dino is not qualified to be a councilor.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by obrian888: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
This woman has levels sha, those male senators who may like to bully women better give her chance o, or else they will collect small portion of a piece of her Tigress spec. she is beautiful, bold, intelligent, gallant, and hard working. congratulations to you my sister inlaw. Itsekiri will treat you well anywhere any time.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by 1gbdata: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2023
She is a strong woman.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
She's the last woman standing.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by JimRohn: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
No kogi central person will follow Natasha to vote PDP against their own son Ododo, I know what I'm saying.
She doesn't have any grip on her people in regards to the forthcoming governorship election because no kogi central person will vote against their own son. You should understand this as well.

Dude, go away with your boring tribalism talk, let us enjoy our Natasha Akpoti celebration in peace..

For your information: I'm from Adavi LGA, and I will vote for Ajaka. insha Allah
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by JimRohn: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
?
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by JimRohn: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
Kogi election is more of a tribal thing this time around, they don't hate Yahaya Bello as you must have been told, they are actually happy he's handing over to their son. No single person is against Ododo in kogi central . Take this to the banks

Rest with your tribal blackmail, we stopped falling for that tribal hostage-taking and blackmail so find another scam.

For your information: Many of us from Kogi Central will vote our choice on the 11th, and I will vote for Ajaka. insha Allah
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by JimRohn: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
In one of her visit to the late king's palace before she won at the supreme court. I saw the video on a friend's status.
Is there a place in your village where you people manufacture your own tales and ignorant narratives?
You're an shameless liar!
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Coolsat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
JimRohn:

Rest with your tribal blackmail, we stopped falling for that tribal hostage-taking and blackmail so find another scam.

For your information: Many of us from Kogi Central will vote our choice on the 11th, and I will vote for Ajaka. insha Allah
Your vote will not even count, so stop wasting your time to quote me.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by JimRohn: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
Your vote will not even count, so stop wasting your time to quote me.
Now, it is very clear that suffering, poverty, hardship, misery and sorrow have mastered you.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by Kaytixy: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
Their hate won't have any effect, it'll be their greatest undoing, you don't throw your own under the bus to go support others who wouldn't do the same for you. All odds are in Ododo's favor for now. APC will win
go to front page and see what Natasha did with Dino yesterday at Ihima. I thought you said Natasha said she will support Ododo.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by albert2512: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
This beautiful woman looks good to govern Kogi State in the near future.

Dino would have been able to leverage on her advantage and acceptance if she was on the ballot as his deputy. An upset is still possible though, not minding the bloodletting that might ensue.

Her looks and skin tone will work very well to her advantage knowing the mentality of our people to "looks".

Looking at your view, you are an asset to those who know the future.
Re: Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22
She looks like Rachel Dolezal. Almost the same age too. No wonder white women try to pass as biracial nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.