Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home (726 Views)

Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Modern Kitchen Tour And Organisation. Must Watch! / Family Gets New Kitchen Rules, Following The 14-day Lockdown Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by alex4nj(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗 Trust we are all doing good.
My husband and I recently moved into our new home, so, in this video, I give you guys a tour of my brand new kitchen!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrczcu7ZmT4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by Ford01: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Embarking on a thrilling kitchen transformation in my new home, I'm eager to showcase the impressive results of my brand-new kitchen tour. The highlight of this renovation is the exquisite cabinet refacing, seamlessly blending style and functionality. Witness the harmonious fusion of modern design and practicality, as my revamped kitchen becomes the heart of my living space.
Re: My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Forking retards giving up their physical location on a public forum for clicks

I hope you Stoopid foks get what they deserve
Re: My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by Mindlog: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Beautiful kitchen, money well spent.

1 Like

Re: My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by ecolime(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Forking retards giving up their physical location on a public forum for clicks

I hope you Stoopid foks get what they deserve
Gosh.. Relax

She is a YouTuber and invariably a public figure.

If she can reveal her location on YouTube, what difference does it make if she does likewise on Nairaland.

Keeping your identity personal or confidential on this forum is a personal choice bro.

1 Like

Re: My Brand New Kitchen Tour In My New Home by Riverrun: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
alex4nj:
Hi Fam👋🏼💗 Trust we are all doing good.
My husband and I recently moved into our new home, so, in this video, I give you guys a tour of my brand new kitchen!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrczcu7ZmT4

It's not by kitchen, just make sure the food is sweet grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Plan A White Weddin With 450k / Eternal Fight To Gain Your Own Identity / Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.