Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal (6856 Views)

Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / Cardify Africa sponsors first-Ever Ibadan Tech Expo with over 6,000 attendees / Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by mukthar1994(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
From the 11th to the 12th of October 2023, the prestigious Eko Convention Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos, was the vibrant setting for the Moonshot by TechCabal event. Moonshot, an exceptional tech conference, served as a unifying platform for Africa's tech ecosystem, investors, and tech enthusiasts, offering two days of networking, collaboration, knowledge exchange, and a celebration of innovation across the African continent.

Among the event's exhibitors, Cardify Africa took the spotlight. This cross-border utility payment startup is renowned for its virtual dollar card, wallet and bills solutions. At this remarkable gathering, Cardify Africa seized the opportunity to introduce Cardify Business, an offshoot of the startup dedicated to leveraging its solutions for businesses. The flagship feature of the Cardify Business suite was the Cardify Digital Business Card—an innovative tool enabling professionals to effortlessly share their information with others through a simple tap or scan.

The highlight of the event was the Cardify Digital Business Card, a game-changing innovation that promises to revolutionise the way Nigerian professionals network. Mr. Taiwo Idris, Cardify's Chief Marketing Officer, emphasised the value of this digital business card in simplifying the networking experience. He pointed out that rather than carrying around a stack of physical business cards that often get lost or become unwieldy, individuals can now adopt the more efficient and eco-friendly Cardify Digital Business Card.

These digital business cards come in three versatile materials—PVC, bamboo, and metal. Users can easily add and modify their contact details, social media links, and even customize links using the Cardify Business suite, accessible through Cardify's dedicated website for business cards at cardify.ng or via the Cardify Africa mobile app.

The most exciting aspect of the Cardify Digital Business Card is its adaptability. If there's ever a need to update your contact details or other information, there's no longer a requirement to print new cards. With Cardify Business, a simple login allows you to make real-time changes, ensuring that your updated details are immediately reflected when someone taps or scans your digital card. This not only streamlines the networking process but also aligns perfectly with the principles of sustainability and convenience in the digital age. The Cardify Digital Business Card is set to become an essential tool for professionals in Nigeria, offering a fresh and innovative approach to networking and information sharing. The digital business cards are expected to be available for purchase both online and in stores starting from November.

The event featured a remarkable lineup of speakers, including Nigeria's Minister of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy, Dr. Bosun Tijani, Juliet Ehimuan of Google West Africa, and Oswald Osaretin Guobadia, the Managing Partner at DigitA, who also serves as the scribe for the Startup Act. The event addressed critical topics and showcased the future of tech in Nigeria and Africa.

Sponsored Post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by HAminat(f): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by niyisky: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2023
The tech industry is still a goldmine yet to be fully tap in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by johnog4sure: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Good
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Summary pls

1 Like

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Kunlelee: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Interesting, hope they won't be network glitches most times ?
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by TheClassic1(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Eko onibaje ooooo obajeti

2 Likes

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by LOVEGINO(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Na who e epp.
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by buygala(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Skillsnigeria: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Nice obe
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Giftedhand47(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2023
I track lost or stolen phone's or devices

A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by BXNX: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2023
We will get there!!!

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Antoeni(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Everything About Technology in Nigeria is Still in The Analog Level

3 Likes

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by AOresources: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Good morning
Things has been rough since Thursday..all the money I am expecting are not forth coming possibly because of how hard the country is currently..I am asking for help from any body moved to help me and my family this morning. May you never beg!

O pay

Zero seven zero. Eight four seven three seven six nine eight

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Kurumaru: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Nice
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Antoeni(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Yet They Can't Use the So Call Technology to Track Kidnappers, Bandits & Terrorist When They Negotiates For Ransom, What a Shame

3 Likes

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by livenija: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Looks like something started to raise money n packup, the headline is just screaming we have no idea what we saying
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by BigDawsNet: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Learn Tech today
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Offpoint1: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2023
All those online dollars card issuers are just government approved criminals with their ridiculous rates.
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by wittywriter: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2023
All this fintechs that are enjoying massive patronage from the ever growing population of young peeps should start doing CSR.

Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen phone's or devices

A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below
Hey I've been seen your service post i'll suggest you attach one or two testimonials to your claim if you want conversions / to be taken seriously.
Giftedhand47:

Whatsapp me for testimonials
It's just a suggestion I don't need such service...always read to comprehend.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2023
All these different cards from the pit of hell👻👻👻

Afamed:

Until you buy a stolen phone before you know they have been using Tech to fish out criminals.

Just buy a stolen phone first

Him go collect "two portion of rice"😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Afamed: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2023
Antoeni:
Yet They Can't Use the So Call Technology to Track Kidnappers, Bandits & Terrorist When They Negotiates For Ransom, What a Shame

Until you buy a stolen phone before you know they have been using Tech to fish out criminals.

Just buy a stolen phone first

1 Like

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Giftedhand47(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2023
wittywriter:
All this fintechs that are enjoying massive patronage from the ever growing population of young peeps should start doing CSR.

Hey I've been seen your service post i'll suggest you attach one or two testimonials to your claim if you want conversions / to be taken seriously.

Wittyness.

Whatsapp me for testimonials
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by whytediamond(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by darediamond(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
mukthar1994:

Sponsored Post
What is Cardify Naira/FX Rate?
IIs at Commercial Bank Rate or Parallel Market Rate?

Is the app NFC integrated?

And Or Is there Card to Card transfer Function on there Platform?
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by livenija: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2023
Antoeni:
business card?
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by HydraFeeds(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2023
I was there ,it’s a great experience.kudos to Techcabal .
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Siberia01(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Whatever it means
There so be food for hungry Nigerians
What's the use of technology.. if people can't feed

1 Like

Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by Hassanmaye(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Na who e epp.
Hahahaha
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by muyico(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2023
I didn't understand this ?
Re: Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal by temielects(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2023
How on earth did I missed this event 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business / The Elevated Men Business Thread / OPEC To Lose Market Share In 2014 As Rivals Pump More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.