Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo (8827 Views)

Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal / Cardify Africa sponsors first-Ever Ibadan Tech Expo with over 6,000 attendees / Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by mukthar1994(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2023
Cardify Africa, a Nigerian startup in digital wallet solutions, proudly participated in the highly anticipated Lagos Startup Expo held on May 20th, 2023, at the prestigious Landmark Event Center in Victoria Island, Lagos. The event, organized by Techpoint Africa and proudly sponsored by Cardify Africa, proved to be an extraordinary platform for Cardify to exhibit its cutting-edge products to a diverse audience of entrepreneurs, investors, and tech enthusiasts.

The Lagos Startup Expo is renowned as the premier event for those at the forefront of innovation, attracting industry leaders, visionaries, and disruptors. Cardify Africa seized the opportunity to showcase its groundbreaking Cardify system, designed to revolutionize the digital payment landscape with it's wallets, virtual cards, swap and bill features. The event hall was abuzz with entrepreneurial energy as Cardify captured the attention of attendees through live demonstrations and engaging interactions, effectively showcasing the power and potential of their innovative solutions.

"We believe in pushing boundaries and transforming the way businesses operate and flourish," said Taiwo Idris, CMO of Cardify Africa. "The Lagos Startup Expo provided the perfect stage for us to demonstrate the capabilities of our Cardify system and its limitless features. We were thrilled to receive such positive feedback and enthusiasm from the audience."

More than just showcasing the app features, Cardify Africa aimed to inspire and empower aspiring entrepreneurs to embrace technology and embark on their own innovative journeys. By demonstrating how cutting-edge solutions can transform businesses and shape the future of digital wallets.

The overwhelming positive response received by Cardify Africa during the Lagos Startup Expo is a testament to their commitment to driving change and creating a lasting impact. The company is proud of the milestones achieved and the path that lies ahead as they continue to transform the way freelancers, individuals and businesses operate and thrive in the digital era.

As Cardify Africa celebrates its remarkable success at the Lagos Startup Expo, they invite individuals and businesses to join their transformative journey. Together, they aim to unlock a world of possibilities, redefine digital payments, especially with the virtual debit card feature, and empower users and businesses with the revolutionary features of Cardify.

To learn more about Cardify Africa and its transformative solutions, visit www.cardify.co or download the Cardify mobile app Here.

Sponsored Post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by travsco43: 4:23pm On May 22, 2023
Wow this is a large expo.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2023
grin grin

Nice one.. We need more startup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by fixitbyjal(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2023
Cool

I fix faulty iphone panels
Sales and swap of iPhone devices are also available

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Winters23: 11:39am On May 23, 2023
Cool
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by olusolaalisha: 11:39am On May 23, 2023
All this virtual cards with different name are all UBA prepaid cards in disguise.

8 Likes

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by ivolt: 11:40am On May 23, 2023
Online BDC.
Very innovative!

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by LegitWebsites: 11:40am On May 23, 2023
What can We Achieve With Cardify?

Can It Help With Cross-Border Crypto Arbitrage ?

If it can't; They Should Go And Rest.

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Paracetamol01: 11:43am On May 23, 2023
Okay... next
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2023
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by safarilove(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2023
Nice one..sounds like Cardi B
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by ebenezary(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
great indeed
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Draei: 11:45am On May 23, 2023
olusolaalisha:
All this virtual cards with different name are all UBA prepaid cards in disguise.

Most of them I agree.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by spafu(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Josephkabila12: 11:47am On May 23, 2023
Nice one. More start-ups
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Kizyte(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2023
I like the idea!!
does this mean I can just transfer crypto to the wallet and pay bills ? sounds okay.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Ogatobe: 11:53am On May 23, 2023
I dey come
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by sofeo(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2023
Nice of them.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Bluntemperor: 11:56am On May 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True and yes indeed!
The coming govt should break down the barriers wall of businesses and make it flexible for people to invest!
A good Insurance backup should also be established to provide guarantee for any business failures!

2 Likes

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by iCauseTrouble: 11:57am On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Triangles1(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2023
5 or 6 paragraphs of PR material and only one sentence to state what exactly the company does. Do you think anyone will click that your link with what you've presented?

1 Like

Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by CodeTemplar: 12:03pm On May 23, 2023
olusolaalisha:

naira or dollar cards?
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by dfrost: 12:11pm On May 23, 2023
Way to go...

As you dey disguise, make una make sure say na $1 to 495, else na my wonderful Mallam Dara I go still go buy dallar from. Simple.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Alusiizizi(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2023
I have had my eye on this cardify for a few months now as a possible fintech solution to some of my issues. Can someone other than a market rep give us an unbiased review of cardify? Among some of the interesting questions are:

1) Is cardify a scam? What I mean is that what is the probability that after I open an account with them and deposit money today that the company will disappear within a week?

2) How they make money? No doubt that there will be fees with each transaction with cardify, the question is, are these fees manageable?

3) Is cardify licensed by the C.B.N?
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

You sef go start one
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by osuulola(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2023
Alusiizizi:
I have had my eye on this cardify for a few months now as a possible fintech solution to some of my issues. Can someone other than a market rep give us an unbiased review of cardify? Among some of the interesting questions are:

1) Is cardify a scam? What I mean is that what is the probability that after I open an account with them and deposit money today that the company will disappear within a week?

2) How they make money? No doubt that there will be fees with each transaction with cardify, the question is, are these fees manageable?

3) Is cardify licensed by the C.B.N?

You know you could say the same of the banks too except for the last question. Even the CBN needs to answer the first two questions.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:18pm On May 23, 2023
Please can i pay a tuition deposit of £6000 to a UK University with the cardify Dollar Virtual card?

Is the Cardify Virtual card 3D secure? Because the school payment portal i want to use it on specified 3D secure enabled cards.
Re: Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo by cardoctor(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2023
Its actually getting more popular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / CBN's NIBSS Launches Payment Solution, NQR To The Financial Sector / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.