Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja (28906 Views)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Bfly: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Cctv almost useless for 9ja.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Kingray10: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Opanka44:

Sorry, it is not "Stilling". It is STEALING...
Corrected
I typed it too fast that I didn't have time to check the words...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
A thief is a thief, no matter where d dey, any opportunity d see d will steal. I believe he came for d program, saw an opportunity nd decided to steal instead. D no dey plan am...
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Originalsly: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:

I dont like that phrase "caught on camera" angry

Who is manning thay camera?
You pay huge amount of money to install CCTV, just to leave it unmanned?

Ordinarily, his face capture should automatically link security agents to his bio. But we don't have a national database.

So do yourself that favour and man your own equipment. It's much easier to catch the theif that way.

Most CCTV security cameras are not manned. Does your house have CCTV cameras?... are they manned ? ... why not?... so what's the sense of having it and it is unmanned? I hope you can now rethink your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by mmadu5(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
this is not his first time stealing. this is a another video of him ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4566293/notorious-lagos-physically-challenged-phone

they need to capture this guy and end him immediately
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Exceed15: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kai his face is now everywhere. A good name is better than wealth. Make money legitimately.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kingray10:

Corrected
I typed it too fast that I didn't have time to check the words...

Of course, I am aware you know it. I understand how Smart phones can act when Typing. I only wanted to throw some Sunday Banters at you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Kingray10: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Opanka44:

Of course, I am aware you know it. I understand how Smart phones can act when Typing. I only wanted to throw some Sunday Banters at you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smile

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by emonis88: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mosba:
Igbo strikes again!!!
See this one , r u being sarcastic? Or ur pee nut sized brain doesn't comprehend where Efe Igho is from in Nigeria?
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Opanka44:
He should be killed Asap. We can't harbor criminals in this country if we are really serious about changing the Status quo

Just like those touts in Onitsha
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by newnigerdelta00: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBRnqwwhEo?si=5_I1PWsOhzDh2MPC

Source: Tobi Williams @mrAyoku (Twitter)

Obidients is the worst criminals ever
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by MrJames007: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Once you can't resist the urge, it becomes serious problem.

Nollywood will not kill me o, NEPA poles inside evil forest?! Maybe the spirits are charging their phones. grin
grin

I prefer to watch animals in the bush on NAT GEO than watch Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by jojothaiv(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:

Who is manning thay camera?

Ordinarily, his face capture should automatically link security agents to his bio. But we don't have a national database.

So do yourself that favour and man your own equipment. It's much easier to catch the theif that way.
Most commercial banks and super markets are on this table, it's like most of 'em don't know the usefulness of CCTV.

I've been to over a dozen banks and it's still the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by macjurek(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
The attendance list details should be used.

Also if there is formal registration for participants then he must be track and arrested.

The funny thing the name is Delta name,one of the bad eggs in the Heart Beat of the Nation.

Shame,God will help so he can be located and the owner of laptop trauma of works and important data are intact and recovered.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by elobrave17: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
This guy really get mind to take such risk swears. If he gets caught he will blame the devil.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by nototribalist: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:

Who is manning that camera?

Mann camera, mumuu you think this is Big brother Naija where you seat down and be monitoring CCTV cameras.

Rubbish
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by gloryman91: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
afonjazy people of d sad waste.hunger don deal with them mercilessly

Pronounce that goat name sef.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by grandstar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
This guy face should be posted throughout social media until he is caught. This guy is a thief.

He is taking what he hasn't worked for, someone else's sweat. I am sure the owner is somewhere now in agony and in great distress.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by phemmyfour: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBRnqwwhEo?si=5_I1PWsOhzDh2MPC

Source: Tobi Williams @mrAyoku (Twitter)
He didn't come to steal, he saw opportunity to steal.

Why will you put a new laptop there, stop tempting people who cannot resist the urge to steal. You were careless with the laptop
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by bigwig071(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
But people dey ooh
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Patriotsleague: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Someone should be monitoring the camera... Nigerians with their mediocrity.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Patriotsleague: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2023
macjurek:
The attendance list details should be used.

Also if there is formal registration for participants then he must be track and arrested.

The funny thing the name is Delta name,one of the bad eggs in the Heart Beat of the Nation.

Shame,God will help so he can be located and the owner of laptop trauma of works and important data are intact and recovered.
Fake name, that guy is yoruba.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by meobizy(f): 6:18am On Feb 26
Was he finally caught?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) / Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.