Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja (28921 Views)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by ecolime(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2023
paymentvoucher:
He will definitely lie on innocent Devil. shocked
Ofcourse, na devil work. He gets the blame for everything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:
I dont like that phrase "caught on camera" angry

Who is manning thay camera?
You pay huge amount of money to install CCTV, just to leave it unmanned?

Ordinarily, his face capture should automatically link security agents to his bio. But we don't have a national database.

So do yourself that favour and man your own equipment. It's much easier to catch the theif that way.
spot on. cctv is just for fun. if there is a real threat, they cant see it coming and prevent it because cctv is just decoration
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by wittywriter: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2023
pepetua:
Stealing is legalized in Nigeria, so I commend him.
I see what you implied o

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by electhnd(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2023
On an important occasion as this, No body is monitoring the CCTV to know what's going on
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBRnqwwhEo?si=5_I1PWsOhzDh2MPC

Source: Tobi Williams @mrAyoku (Twitter)
Technicality e used for una
Tech event na Tech... e no Matter if Technical or technician
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Kingray10: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Opanka44:
He should be killed Asap. We can't harbor criminals in this country if we are really serious about changing the Status quo
The politician stealing your future how many don kill

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by sharpchap: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2023
his role model is in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by StraightGaay: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2023
If you check well, he once stood on a certain mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by WEmmanuel: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2023
The devil came to steal and to destroy, guys let's be vigilant this days
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by soccerlite: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Face of a thief

Disgraced himself and family

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by soccerlite: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:

Ordinarily, his face capture should automatically link security agents to his bio. But we don't have a national database.

So do yourself that favour and man your own equipment. It's much easier to catch the theif that way.

Sure, it's penny wise pound foolish

To them they don't want to waste money for cctv operator

But the culprit can be easily gotten if police want to really work

The picture is enough

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Kingray10:

The politician stilling your future how many don kill

Sorry, it is not "Stilling". It is STEALING...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:
Aphorrjar spotted

They should paste his picture on all social media platform before he use that laptop to mine skulls
He calls himself Efe Igho/Ogho

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2023
gloryman91:
From which part of the country, who can guess ?
afonjazy people of d sad waste.hunger don deal with them mercilessly
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by virginchaser(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Kingray10:

The politician stilling your future how many don kill

Please do enroll in a part time school.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Even for Church program, dem no born me well make I leave my phone or valuables unguarded.

Who lose guard for this economy go hear am.

Almost everyone don turn picker.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by youngsahito(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Paste his picture on all social media platformhe would be fish out.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by youngsahito(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad una dey sleep when he do legwork sad undecided?
if don't have any reasonable thing to say, just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by zedegit: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Blaky2235:
He's indeed " A tech thief" grin grin
I'm sure he used a fake name and prolly a fake address, he may not even be in Abuja atm.
I wonder how he'll be caught. Goslh I Loathe thieves

Check my signature
I make cool home furnitures,

He also used a fake face? See how silly you sound.

You underestimate tech guys o.

To track him too easy. Post his picture on social media, tag social influencers. Within 1 month, he'll be out.

Besides I have a feeling he's Yoruba. So narrow your search to Ogun, Oyo and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by JustPowerApps(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Shit! The bot got him grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by MurderX: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Nigerian thieves don't realize that stealing is no longer business as usual since CCTV. As foolish as you are, you come to a tech event to steal, you don't realise that the first thing is that you will be registered and your information will be documented, secondly, they will take pictures and videos at the event and you are most likely to be captured in them, thirdly there will be CCTV security coverage of every inch of that venue, fourthly the organisers will have the finance to pursue, prosecute and arrest you in your rat hole. You come think say no you smart pass, how foolish you are, what an slowpoke. He doesn't even fit in the crowd, who allowed the ugly, hungry, wretched thing into that hall.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by stuffs2002: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2023
MurderX:
Nigerian thieves don't realize that stealing is no longer business as usual since CCTV. As foolish as you are, you come to a tech event to steal, you don't realise that the first thing is that you will be registered and your information will be documented, secondly, they will take pictures and videos at the event and you are most likely to be captured in them, thirdly there will be CCTV security coverage of every inch of that venue, fourthly the organisers will have the finance to pursue, prosecute and arrest you in your rat hole. You come think say no you smart pass, how foolish you are, what an slowpoke. He doesn't even fit in the crowd, who allowed the ugly, hungry, wretched thing into that hall.

Fifthly, the organisers are tech guys with the ability to fish him out easily.

The guy exhibited a grand scale of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by meobizy(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2023
This is the first step in catching him. Hopefully, people will be appalled enough to turn him in.

Next time when events start bouncing people, Nigerians will claim organisers are classist. See how he stands out from the crowd. One could tell he didn't belong there. Sha, a lesson for the future. The organisers will be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Chibuzoripob: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2023
youngsahito:
I can imagine that your father in the village gave birth to a bast**d like you. Monkey can't give birth to lion. It's absolutely impossible!!!
I'll employ u as my Gardner and ur useless father as my mai guard
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Zi:

Even if all camera's are manned 24 hour's, you cannot always detect crime in real time ........

CCTV is a useful tool, for investigations (afterwards)..... Without the CCTV, the laptop thief would have gotten away with the crime ......

Now that his photo is out, he would return the laptop........ 😄

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Last last, did they catch him?
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Thabothabo101: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBRnqwwhEo?si=5_I1PWsOhzDh2MPC

Source: Tobi Williams @mrAyoku (Twitter)

Try searching for the thief’s picture on pimeyes.com. (Pimeyes is a face recognition search engine).

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by EDUECO(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2023
This guy is a legend in the art and science of thievery!

He will one day become a typical Nigerian politician(s),who are only good in reaping were they didn't sow!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja by Kingray10: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
virginchaser:

Please do enroll in a part time school.
Thanks Mrs perfect...
The essence of communication is provided the receiver understand and give feedback.
Well I guess you don't know that so I won't blame your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.