Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54747 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by delpee(f): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.

It depends on the level of exposure. I have some Igbo inlaws and they're not "outcasts" as suggested in your post. We made enquiries and visited their villages. They married for love. Our men don't see it as any form of achievement. They marry whomsoever they love. Same way many enlightened Igbos are married to Yoruba women by choice. Chief Emeka Anyaoku for instance. The elites have no time for primordial sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Kazzman(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

May we not Labour in vain like the people from the Yeastern part of Poto-poto Republic. They will never mind their business. Aanufia...🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Juju70(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

Hello
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together – Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bigwig071(m): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2023
vannessa7:

There are no sea in othe south west towns, cities and villages but your people are everywhere like rash, inferiority complex making you lousy and obnoxious, and every obnoxious act is a cry for help, you hurt others because you are hurting, get help. Yoruba is not your problem
you talk lyk a coward?. What the meaning of one Nigeria?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by BALLOSKI: 5:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Finst22:
This is heart breaking
Women needs to be prosecuted for paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by BALLOSKI: 5:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
Sad reality!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by CorrectionFLuid: 5:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

Difference between potent and sterile. Impotent means his dick can not even get erect. You don't need a test for that.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ariesbull: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

as an Igbo man I will be laughed at if I marry any of their women....

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by VTJN(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Chai

All of you are simps 😂
have you done your paternity test? Do you know your biological father? Show us the results make we see first

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by vannessa7(f): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2023
bigwig071:
you talk lyk a coward?. What the meaning of one Nigeria?

Typical, insult is a beacon of low intelligence and inferiority complex, coward in what?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tonytonex(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Oti lo
Fear who no fear woman especially the light skinned ones....

but you no dey fear to nack them abi?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tonytonex(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2023
vannessa7:

Typical, insult is a beacon of low intelligence and inferiority complex, coward in what?
Vannessa7, are you AI?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tonytonex(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

Men like you are beyond saving. You simp so bad it's worse than he-goats!!!

So all 4 DNA tests will go wrong? WTF is wrong with men like you!!
Did the wife confirmed that another man was fvcking her?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by abiolamitodun(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2023
The good ones are always the sacrificial lamb
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bigwig071(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2023
vannessa7:

in everything... your only hero Sunday igboho ran away forgetting his destiny just because of few gun shots.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by STEWpid(f): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
gbemishile:

Give us a clearer pixure of ur yam leg and the bushy beards u have.
If person plant that ur leg for ground.na full shaoed yam e go grow.asinwin

I can clearly see that you have Diarrhea of the Brain.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Tonytonex:
Did the wife confirmed that another man was fvcking her?

Haàaaaa!!! You still need confirmation? You need deliverance, simp.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2023
VTJN:
have you done your paternity test? Do you know your biological father? Show us the results make we see first
Simp....keep quiet.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Blackdisciple(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Tonytonex:
but you no dey fear to nack them abi?

Walai I never follow the light skin folks before oo grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by VTJN(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

Simp....keep quiet.
e sure me say you no know your biological papa
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2023
VTJN:
e sure me say you no know your biological papa
I know an..na you, sssimmmpppp😉
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Una just dey argue anyhow,ibo dey marry yoruba, yoruba dey marry ibo.why the rants up and down.nothing special in getting any of the tribe to marry.Me personally for like yoruba girl,but I hardly get luck with dem,na ibo girl dey mostly fall my side.i wish say I get luck with yoruba girls undecided.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gbemishile: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
STEWpid:

I can clearly see that you have Diarrhea of the Brain.

Not as much as the diarhea that mixed with the semen that produced u with the yam leg
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by STEWpid(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
gbemishile:

Not as much as the diarhea that mixed with the semen that produced u with the yam leg

Lobarton!!

I feel so chai.. for you.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
legitnow1:

I HOPE SAY U NEVER REACH 40 STILL THEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS.

THEY WILL NEED TO GET HOLD OF YOU AND PLANT A BULLET AT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD.

FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER.
Carry lgbo has runs gal they make me happy come to think of it the thing they pain you Why
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
legitnow1:

I HOPE SAY U NEVER REACH 40 STILL THEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS.

THEY WILL NEED TO GET HOLD OF YOU AND PLANT A BULLET AT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD.

FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER.
And you that is not 40 or above 40yrs what have you use your life to get if you will talk us the truth about your life ooo
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Pat081:
Carry lgbo has runs gal they make me happy come to think of it the thing they pain you Why
Pat081:
And you that is not 40 or above 40yrs what have you use your life to get if you will talk us the truth about your life ooo

Chai e pain am...

I suspect who is behind dis moniker, so i know the age.

lmao!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
legitnow1:

Chai e pain am...

I suspect who is behind dis moniker, so i know the age.

lmao!
Jusk like Wike has it dey sweet me he dey pain you keep it up, two hands up for a fool like you
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Pat081:
[color=#770077][/color]Jusk like Wike has it dey sweet me he dey pain you keep it up, two hands up for a fool like you

Agbaya Oshi!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by temizeee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
she's just a narcissist, That's all i can say
she possess all narcissistic traits, The most obvious one is the lack of sympathy which everyone keeps talking about on here..........................
It is pure evil to live with someone like that especially for those long years, I watched the full video over an hour on Youtube and it was so disheartening............

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legendarystar: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
jaxxy:

what has tribe got to do with this? even in the North women cheat on their husbands alot.

You started by generalizing about Yoruba women so i making it clear that it’s a south thing and yes, women cheat in the north but they get punished and it’s minimal compared to what girls do at the age of 16 to 32 in the south. Full time prostitution

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.