Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54784 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
ford101:
you guys worship igbo women.can you listen to your self,you are already praising chineye. But you see igbo men,the already no that yoruba girls are lazy and dirty and highly promiscuous. Not just that yoruba girls don't value marriage like an igbo girl will. I tell you my mind today I rather marry a tiv woman than a yoruba woman.

No be lie, even some of my customers wey be Yoru ba people dey advice me to be weary of their women and not marry them.
For my mind I will be like "before nko?"
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by BrazilianOG(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

THE WORLD IS GETTING TOO WICKED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING TOOSELFISH AND UNREASONABLE.

THEIR IS NOTHING IN THIS LIFE, JUST LIVE AND LET US LIVE.

ACCOMMODATE AND TOLERATE EACH OTHER AND FORGIVE.

THE TIME IS SHORT.

IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU MUST FIND OUT.

HIM THAT IS DOING DNA, IS HE SURE THE MAN HE CALLED FATHER IS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE TOO HAD FATHER, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.
Correct nigar

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Sirmwill: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
BrazilianOG:
Correct nigar

Chai

All of you are simps 😂
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
HBB1:

Sorry, cannot understand the gibberish.

...and I am not trying to be rude.

But let me say it again-- you lot might have some things, but swag is not one of them.

Like zilch, nada, zero!

Even abroad foreigners can guess where we are from just by how we behave.

So oga, no dey carry one shoulder...

Swag my black ass!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dirty being around Yoruba land
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by joinnow: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Man is crying like baby...
Wife is still sharping her mouth saying the result is not the true.
For benefit of doubt the DNA test should be carried out by another lab.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Artscollection: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Your elites are the group of yorubas that can come close to igbos, 2 of your current governors could not see beyond their nose but i don't Really care about tribe when it comes to women.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
richie240:
See reasoning o.
And I sure say u be graduate o grin

Ok nau, mention the particular tribe/race in the world that is free of promiscuity. Igbos right??
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7606875/man-removes-three-wifes-teeth
Na Igbos own nae worse pass sef
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Lordsonn: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad nowadays daughters of Eve abi nah Jezebel dem sad sad
She is a Muslim.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by badoh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.
You may think you have made a reasonable point but may I ask what is the great achievement in marrying an Igbo woman? Tell us what benefits someone like me will get if I decide to marry an Igbo lady.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Otunbakayce: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
yewit37486:

I guess you've never heard of the term family planning.
Shut up and read again.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bigwig071(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
foleskay:

See this effing dingbat from one cave in ebonyi calling a whole tribe dirty. This your level of stupidity is reeking and insane. If we re dirty why do ur people scatter all over our land living and drinking our water? O ma sofo danu nio. You this baby factory product.
are you not dirty in nature? The one thing attracting igbos to Lagos are the sea posts nothing else understand you mumu stupid dirty pig
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by yewit37486: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Shut up and read again.

Is that all?
Not surprising, you kuku have no sense at all.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Jd10k(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Godfullsam post=126797939]

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

[/quote ]
No paternity fraud in Igbo land because Bastard's are legitimate to any Man that paid their mother dowry.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Goalnaldo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
so you are an agbafian? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Johnsown1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fear that gender because they can be wicked
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wickedness aplenty
Only Jesus can Save
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by kareemkamil(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
wrongnumber:
DNA Should made free of charge.

I'm tired reading crazy stories like these.

U sure say ur wife never load ur house with bastard pikkin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Ajione(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
I remenber a friend once said 90% of ashawo houses in south west and nigeria at large are filled with ladies from south south and south east.
Please stop this tribal stuff it won't take you any where.

DoTheNeedful:

Dey there dey deceive yourself. To start with, how many of your ladies married as virgins? Was your GF/wife one? Instead of discussing the issue of infidelity and promiscuity in our society holistically, you are here tribalizing it.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by alphaNomega: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ajione:
I remenber a friend once said 90% of ashawo houses in southwest and nigeria at large are filled with ladies from south south and south east.
Please stop this tribal stuff it won't take you any where.

them dey rotate this thing. go to brothels in south east and south south and you will find an abundance of southwest and northern tribe women.

these women are smart. lol cheesy
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

Oga just don't boast
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
I checked john doe on Twitter there's nothing like that
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by vannessa7(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.

Lies from the pit of hell, igbo women hankering after Yoruba men all over the place and igbo men running after Yoruba women like kilode, I almost married an igbo man because of several advances from igbo men, one was so heart broken I turned him down he went and married another Yoruba lady and came to tell me after their wedding. I know an igbo woman who told me she swore from childhood that she would only marry a Yoruba man, I was stunned when she said that, there are many normal Yoruba/igbo marriages without much money, the wife being igbo, we only hear about the celebrity own because they are famous. It's only on nairaland that igbos are working hard to create enemity for their tribe, many igbo people who don't come to nairaland are not toxic.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by rafcrown(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
FEAR PRETTY LADIES
FEAR WOMEN
FEAR WAKA WAKA WOMEN
FEAR TOYIN TOMATOES
FEAR YORUBA WOMEN,ALE PO JU MANY SECRET LOVERS.
DNA MUST BE MADE COMPULSORY.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by vannessa7(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
bigwig071:
are you not dirty in nature? The one thing attracting igbos to Lagos are the sea posts nothing else understand you mumu stupid dirty pig

There are no sea in othe south west towns, cities and villages but your people are everywhere like rash, inferiority complex making you lousy and obnoxious, and every obnoxious act is a cry for help, you hurt others because you are hurting, get help. Yoruba is not your problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by HBB1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
vannessa7:

Lies from the pit of hell, igbo women hankering after Yoruba men all over the place and igbo men running after Yoruba women like kilode, I almost married an igbo man because of several advances from igbo men, one was so heart broken I turned him down he went and married another Yoruba lady and came to tell me after their wedding. I know an igbo woman who told me she swore from childhood that she would only marry a Yoruba man, I was stunned when she said that, there are many normal Yoruba/igbo marriages without much money, the wife being igbo, we only hear about the celebrity own because they are famous. It's only on nairaland that igbos are working hard to create enemity for their tribe, many igbo people who don't come to nairaland are not toxic.

I know 3 igbo girls that swore never to marry Igbo men, but Yoruba.

One of them is married to a Yoruba guy already and flaunts it on social media, so...

Don't know what these people go on bragging about.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by MuslimIgbo: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
No tribalism, na osu pigs do olosho pass

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by chocboi78(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
emonis88:

I know like 2 or 3 Igbo women who married Yoruba men, I must say everyone of them say they regret marrying their husbands, one thing I noticed from the 2 or 3 is that the Yoruba men refused to come do their traditional marriage n pay their bride price. One the wife had to force him to do the needful.
don’t mind the guy spewing thrash
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by OlatunjiJohn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

THE WORLD IS GETTING TOO WICKED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING TOOSELFISH AND UNREASONABLE.

THEIR IS NOTHING IN THIS LIFE, JUST LIVE AND LET US LIVE.

ACCOMMODATE AND TOLERATE EACH OTHER AND FORGIVE.

THE TIME IS SHORT.

IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU MUST FIND OUT.

HIM THAT IS DOING DNA, IS HE SURE THE MAN HE CALLED FATHER IS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE TOO HAD FATHER, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

You are very daft and stupid. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
OlatunjiJohn:

You are very daft and stupid. So sad.

I cant please everybody.

move on already
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Farfalla(f): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Nigerian men, NL version are a special breed. grin

BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

Is there any brand of stupidity you won't see from a half of the commenters?

When you think you've read the most ridiculous thing on NL, another one springs a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by funkemary(f): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ha shocked shocked shocked.
Obirin
God I don't want to make a costly mistake please, grace is what I ask for
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by SPAMBOX7: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:

Share link bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.