Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School (17459 Views)

Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by atobs4real(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Gaza will be history any moment
I feel the death of the innocent citizens.
But why hamas do am first

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by liasmiram2567: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great!
HAMAS terrorists are notorious for using civilian sites like hospitals and schools as operational centers. They built tunnels under these buildings.

Great? You parroted?ISREAL HAS NOT PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT HAMAS ARE HISING IN HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS.You are inhumane- NO HUMAN FEELING WHATSOEVER.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Emergingnation(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:

Isreal is commiting war crimes ....I hope someone will pay for this!
Only commiting war crimes in your figment of imagination...

Typical Yoruba Muslim... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Chikeluba25(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Take care of your ears because more stories are coming

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by oluwaseyi0: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:

Hammas terrorist are already paying for it

That's more than enough

Any civilian that allow terrorist hide in their home is a fellow terrorist

8 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Dumb nairalanders are going to flood here as usual with brainless comments, innocents are dying but Israeli asses must be licked.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by mu2sa2: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Isreal in catch 22 situation right now. They can't "win" this war by air bombardments and to enter Gaza city has complicated military consequences. They are very sensitive to their own casualty figures and they will surely suffer heavy casualties if they enter Gaza city with the inevitable hand to hand fighting with hamas fighters. It will be brutal, savage and nasty for both sides if they venture into that city. Those bombed out buildings will provide cover for hamas and with isreali soldiers on the ground air bombardments and tank fire will be limited if not halted altogether, and it will be man-to-man, rofo rofo merciless, savage fighting. Can't even imagine the casualties on BOTH sides.
Jaw-jaw is better than war-war!
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by nesphil(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2023
If a man is aiding and abetting a criminal or if a man is hiding a criminal gang in his house, would you spare that man when you raid the hideout

Dey dere dey play o lolz.

Ms202309:

If a thief hides in your father's apartment, should we blow him up with the criminals

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Idaytesj29(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
shatap

You shut the Bleep up. Terrorist.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by emerged01(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2023
I pray what is going on between Isreal and Palestine dont happen here in Nigeria soon.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Babastrong(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2023
I dey wait patiently for the day when small yansh in nigeria will shake. I mean WHEN BIAFRA WILL ATTACK NIGERIA. Lol.
i heard their soldiers are doing warming up to attack nigeria soldiers.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Ajsmart(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Bloody Liar from the pits of hell! You’re a bloody animal for supporting the murder of innocent children trying to gain education. May your children never know peace as well for supporting the killing of innocent children in their homelands.

Not surprised about your propaganda though. After all you’re a non-Nigerian Israeli affiliate registered on Nairaland to propagate lies to Nigerians on why they should support the evil deeds of Israeli like bombing hospitals and rendering the innocent civilian population homeless.

TemplarLandry:
cool Great!
HAMAS terrorists are notorious for using civilian sites like hospitals and schools as operational centers. They built tunnels under these buildings.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by phorget(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Kill 'em all!
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by paymentvoucher: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2023
It’s not about commenting r*bbish, hope you read this

The strikes came in retaliation for attacks the same day on Israel by Hamas militants in which some 1,400 people were killed, with victims also mostly civilians, according to Israeli officials, who vowed to destroy Hamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Idaytesj29(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Hammas terrorist are already paying for it

That's more than enough

Any civilian that allow terrorist hide in their home is a fellow terrorist

Anyone who supports the annihilation of 9000 people is a terrorist and a murderer.

In fact, with this, Nigeria committed no war crimes during the civil war, cos if Israel actions does not amount to war crimes, Nigerian Army actions doesn't either.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by tonididdy(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Emergingnation:
Only commiting war crimes in your figment of imagination...

Typical Yoruba Muslim... grin grin

I'm not a Muslim, I'm not stupid either.
I know what's right and what's wrong. What Hamas did was horrible.
But isreals tactics are entirely wrong and DOSENT make them different from the terrorists they are fighting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Available9: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:

Your father will pay for it

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Procashtips(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Which Hamas's attack on Israel killed 1400 israelis on the same day they blew up the UN school?

These IDF and Zionist Apartheid state won't stop lying in broad daylight

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by jumper524(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Great!
isreal wants to completely wipe out Palestine at this point.
this is no longer war, this is assassination of the highest order.
the only safe place for Palestinians is outside Palestine else you'll become the next target while the excuse would boil down to human shield from Hamas.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Emergingnation(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Babastrong:
I dey wait patiently for the day when small yansh in nigeria will shake. I mean WHEN BIAFRA WILL ATTACK NIGERIA. Lol.
i heard their soldiers are doing warming up to attack nigeria soldiers.
They have been attacking and neutralising your rag tagged soldiers, what have they done, than engaging in propaganda... grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Kingabia1998(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

If a thief hides in your father's apartment, should we blow him up with the criminals

They are not thieves, they are gravy terrorist.i don't mind blowing up my community if those people are among us
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Stop justifying air striking of innocent civilians (women and children). Condemn it same way we all condemned Hamas’s killing of innocent Israelis. Have regard for humanity for once, regardless of race or religion. You only said this because you despise the Palestinians and consider them as a vile race.

TemplarLandry:
cool Great!
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Emergingnation(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:

I'm not a Muslim, I'm not stupid either.
I know what's right and what's wrong. What Hamas did was horrible.
But isreals tactics are entirely wrong and DOSENT make them different from the terrorists they are fighting
You are a Muslim, a typical one for that matter...
No Christian will side Hama's terrorist against Israel in any way...

4 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by GUNITGuy: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Isreal has sent it's message clear ......To those who still have the ambition of attacking just that small parcel of Land should have a rethink .....They would pay dearly for it no matter what they worship.....Leave Jews alone for Isreal .... Agree to a two states Solution or else you would fight an endless war with casualties on your side a 1000x what the Jews would have ....
It's that clear

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Moniya4Real(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Carry on naw. Blow up the whole of South East cos of activities of IPOB-They are terrorists.

Kingabia1998:

They are not thieves, they are gravy terrorist.i don't mind blowing up my community if those people are among us
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Chienex24(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Moniya4Real(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Don’t know why you guys always quick to believe anyone on the side of the Palestinians is an Hamas’s supporter.

Emergingnation:
You are a Muslim, a typical one for that matter...
No Christian will side Hama's terrorist against Israel in any way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Kuginzi: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
shatap
Shatap is not answer, pls answer him
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Quality20(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
These Jewish ppl love life too much that they wouldn't mind killing all ppl for them to keep living and never die, but alas even if they live1000 yrs they are still gonna die

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia / Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza / Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.