Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School (17460 Views)

Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Chienex24(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

If a thief hides in your father's apartment, should we blow him up with the criminals

It is left for Israel to decide, and Israel has decided to blow up areas using civilians as shield, simple!! Remember, Gaza is holding about 200 Israeli citizens hostage, still Israel is attacking them.

In summary, you don't start a fight with the hope that using "emotions" such as civilians or my father in this your context will stop me from attacking you as it should be, same way you attacked me and killed civilians too

7 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Kenmatt(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Ewedegubbler: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2023
360degreess:
.. It is not propaganda, it's the reality.Israel is commiting war crime by killing innocent civilians.Let me shock you,do you know the Israelis do not believe in your god Jesus? They hate Christians.Please if you doubt go and do research.Ignorance is a disease,If not,you are not supposed to be supporting them.

U guys keep trying to make Christians hate Israel ain’t Gona work. We aren’t that stupid.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Kuginzi: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Emergingnation:
You are a Muslim, a typical one for that matter...
No Christian will side Hama's terrorist against Israel in any way...
But Christians will side the Israel Jew terrorists?

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by phemy36(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

If a thief hides in your father's apartment, should we blow him up with the criminals

Thief can only accommodate thief

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by tonididdy(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Emergingnation:
You are a Muslim, a typical one for that matter...
No Christian will side Hama's terrorist against Israel in any way...

You think you siding Isreal is a stamp of Christianity on your forehead.
Why you mumu like this?
I don't care who's wrong or right or what religion has to do with any of this.
IDF and Hamas can kill themselves for all I care just leave the innocent who have no choice or where to run to OUT OF THIS MADNESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Ovacoma: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:
How can we progress as a country with people like these in our midst?

Look at huge, energetic protests worldwide even by many JEWS against the cowardly killings by idf thug.
Then compare with the comments of animals in human form here, jubilating over the killing of kids in a United Nations run school!
If Hamas members hide inside un school, hospital, or refugee camp, it becomes a military target. No amount of yelling, crying, protest, criticism, anger, opposition, propaganda, etc that will make Israel back down, except Israel wants the repeat of October 7.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by GUNITGuy: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2023
360degreess:
.. It is not propaganda, it's the reality.Israel is commiting war crime by killing innocent civilians.Let me shock you,do you know the Israelis do not believe in your god Jesus? They hate Christians.Please if you doubt go and do research.Ignorance is a disease,If not,you are not supposed to be supporting them.
I don't give a Bleep about what they believe they are far more humane than their neighbors I can bet this with you try and Visit Lebanon or Syria or Egypt and know why Isreal is acting that way....What we are seeing in Nigeria it's just a tip of the iceberg if what this evil monsters are capable of doing ....Little power they have we know how they kill innocent people unjustly.....
Go and help the Palestinians fight Hamas if you so much Love them ....Stop being deceived about what you have no understanding about ....
If you listen to what some of their clerics preach you would fear if the world manages to fall into their hands ....
Please Leave those women and children propaganda bullshit it's been used right from onset since they can't fight a conventional war except by fighting in Civilian populated areas to curry fake emotion

4 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Bluntemperor: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

So your Father's house also allowed - Tunnels to built underground your Houses, in all the Gaza,just as many Northerners allowed Bokoharam-to infiltrates their Towns and Villages,but Politicians, Religious leaders like Gumi and their Footsoldiers are accomplices, and that is why the Bokoharam and ISWAP are Terroriststs,but Northerners think it's away to serve God! NO!
-Can you see Terrorists in Saudi Arabia or Turkey or Egypt? NO! For they killed, destroyed and she'd Innocent Blood!
Anybody that wants to sympathize with Terrorists-should go to Gaza or move to Afghanistan or Iran!
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Ovacoma: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2023
phemy36:

Thief can only accommodate thief
They are both targets since the house owner refuses to expel the thief.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Solitechworld(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:
Isreal is commiting war crimes ....I hope someone will pay for this!

...what's difference between Hamas and Isreal?
Hamas entered Isreal and killed babies, mothers, children and took away hostages.
( Tho this is not verified ( in extent of the level of horror) as we are yet to see images or videos out of Isreal consign the massacred of oct7th)
Isreal already had thousands of Palestine hostages, they still entered Gaza killed babies,children, women and men but 10x more than Hamas capabilities.

If you're supporting one side and not joing the voice of reason to call for an end to all of this
" Even as a Christian or Muslim ..you are not just a terrorist sympathiser but the DEVILS ADVOCATE"

Funny enough, hamas didn’t kill any children, they didn’t rape anybody, they attacked military posts and intended to take some hostages to exchange for their people illegally detained by IDF….

IDF killed their people themselves, even some of the Israeli survivors said that….

But you Igbo christian are bigots, I am sorry to say, I so much didn’t want to say this but I am extremely angry about your ignorance on what is going on.

You celebrated killing of children by Israeli Bombs and you call yourself a human?

Shame on you!

You are quick to believe Israeli propagandas but turned blind eyes to the fact infront of you? Shame on you!

You don’t even feel sympathy for innocent civilians been killed on a daily basis by the Israeli Air strike, Shame on you!

You celebrate it because you think Muslims are the only victims of this Genocide! Shame on you!
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by seunayantokun(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Hamas must be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by RealEzee(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
cool steady bombing till thy kingdom come on terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by phemy36(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:
Isreal is commiting war crimes ....I hope someone will pay for this!

...what's difference between Hamas and Isreal?
Hamas entered Isreal and killed babies, mothers, children and took away hostages.
( Tho this is not verified ( in extent of the level of horror) as we are yet to see images or videos out of Isreal consign the massacred of oct7th)
Isreal already had thousands of Palestine hostages, they still entered Gaza killed babies,children, women and men but 10x more than Hamas capabilities.

If you're supporting one side and not joing the voice of reason to call for an end to all of this
" Even as a Christian or Muslim ..you are not just a terrorist sympathiser but the DEVILS ADVOCATE"

There's no video to Israel killing children and women in Gaza, since you can't see the evidence of those kill in Israel despite the fact that even the Muslim media Aljazera show it to the world

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by LtChisom: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/15-killed-as-Israeli-strike-hit-Gaza-UN-school

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by oluwaseyi0: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Anyone who supports the annihilation of 9000 people is a terrorist and a murderer.

In fact, with this, Nigeria committed no war crimes during the civil war, cos if Israel actions does not amount to war crimes, Nigerian Army actions doesn't either.

What time did Nigeria ever admit they commit war crime in the civil war? Or now that terrorist are been dealt with in the language they understand you are now talking of war crime you never admit since 1970

When Muslims terrorist murdered Deborah we shouted humanity you Muslims claim you didn't care, Muslims terrorist kill people everyday in Nigeria but you people never protest you simply act unconcerned

I was expecting a massive protest following Muslim terrorist killing 17 youths in kastina but na, you acted unconcerned, when terrorist Hamas attacked isreali civilian you didn't care now you are crying

What you are doing is called TAKIYYA

the world already know about your taqqiya plan hidden and presented as humanity

It's all fraud and the moment you guys have opportunities to commit terrorism you will without thinking twice

Kill all Palestine terrorists, any Muslim that give them technical support kill them all too

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by GUNITGuy: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2023
If you don't want Isreal to Target your house don't Live were Hamas as firing rockets or hiding ....Don't allow Hamas hide in your hospitals schools or whatever it's going to be bombed wether you protest even in Jerusalem..At this point nothing is going to change the mission of Operation Iron Sword.....
If you like Palestine go fight Hamas and stop helping sentiments

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by worried222: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2023
tonididdy:

You think you siding Isreal is a stamp of Christianity on your forehead.
Why you mumu like this?
I don't care who's wrong or right or what religion has to do with any of this.
IDF and Hamas can kill themselves for all I care just leave the innocent who have no choice or where to run to OUT OF THIS MADNESS

I hope you are aware that these “innocent civilians” were jubilation with Hamas on October 7th when Israeli civilians were massacred by Hamas. The video evidences are there. I wonder how they’re are innocent actually.
The simple truth is that every Palestinian if given a chance will wipe out the whole Jews in the world.
Their religion states it, it’s a fact!
Whether the lands belongs to Jews or not is not up for debate unless one chooses to deny history!!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Pickmycall: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2023
IDF uses sophisticated devices to detect where hamas hide weapons under the tunnels before they blow it.palestinian civilians are sheltering hamas.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by BolaAThubv(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2023
mu2sa2:
Isreal in catch 22 situation right now. They can't "win" this war by air bombardments and to enter Gaza city has complicated military consequences. They are very sensitive to their own casualty figures and they will surely suffer heavy casualties if they enter Gaza city with the inevitable hand to hand fighting with hamas fighters. It will be brutal, savage and nasty for both sides if they venture into that city. Those bombed out buildings will provide cover for hamas and with isreali soldiers on the ground air bombardments and tank fire will be limited if not halted altogether, and it will be man-to-man, rofo rofo merciless, savage fighting. Can't even imagine the casualties on BOTH sides.
Jaw-jaw is better than war-war!
Wake up from your dream... Israel entered Gaza four days ago. Hamas terrorists have all scampered into their tunnels and the IDF is blocking those tunnels from the entry and exit points.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by LtChisom: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Anyone who supports the annihilation of 9000 people is a terrorist and a murderer.

In fact, with this, Nigeria committed no war crimes during the civil war, cos if Israel actions does not amount to war crimes, Nigerian Army actions doesn't either.

Prophet mohammed is a dead smelly pig, and allah a menstruating dog.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Solitechworld(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Hit them harder. Next time they won't dare attack the Israelites

Shame on you! You bigot!

The should him innocent civilians harder?

Shame on you!

Your hatred for Islam has intoxicated your sense of Justification…

If killing of innocent civilians is what give you Joy… Shame on you….

I believe you are an Igbo Christian, because No Yoruba Christian will stoop this low because of religion sentiment….

You see Biafra as Militant fighting for liberation but see Hamas has terrorist…. Shame on you!

You think the fight is only affecting Muslims? Oh that shows your level of ignorance about what is going on
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by walozanga(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

I will show whatever authority the particular place his hiding.

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Jacksonwar099: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:
How can we progress as a country with people like these in our midst?

Look at huge, energetic protests worldwide even by many JEWS against the cowardly killings by idf thugs.
Then compare with the comments of animals in human form here, jubilating over the killing of kids in a United Nations run school!
you never see anything, your cry just the start

2 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Banjoramos(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Israel continue bombing and killing Palestinians, destroying schools, hospitals, refugees camp, places of worship etc and they are claiming that they are going after Hamas. But assuming Hamas enter Israel would Israel started bombing hospital, school, airport, places of worship because they want to take Hamas out? 🤔
What Israel are committing is nothing but genocide.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Aonkuuse(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2023
But when a stray bullet from the Nigerian military hit a civilian during faceoff with unknown gunmen, what do you people say?..... Oh almost forgot, when the airforce hit civilians during air raid on Terrorists in the North, what did you people say? You guys even called for the resignation of Buhari then
nesphil:
If a man is aiding and abetting a criminal or if a man is hiding a criminal gang in his house, would you spare that man when you raid the hideout

Dey dere dey play o lolz.

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Ovacoma: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

U guys keep trying to make Christians hate Israel ain’t Gona work. We aren’t that stupid.
They want to use divide and rule strategy. Do Muslims like christians? Do Muslims love the jews? Muslims hate both of us, they hate all non-muslims anywhere in the world including the people that left Islam. They want Sharia law to be used all over the world. They want to subjugate and dominate everyone . The jews never have such agenda, therefore, everyone sane person knows who to support in this conflict.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Mosba: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2023
The world is watching an entire race getting wiped out of earth surface just because they hate Muslims. But I'm actually laughing at the more powerful nations who sees this as nothing because Israel will keep expanding after exterminating an entire race and taking over Palestine lands. By then Putin and Adult Hitler's wickedness combined will be nothing untill the so call called people of God decided to take all lands because they are after all people of God right?.
And to the fellow IPOB terrorists shouting hit them harder I can tell you for free that at least 10 Igbo man has been killed by those straying missiles and more injured. So in case you think only Muslims are dying look around your village some people will never hear from their sons making his living in Palestine again!
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by thinkmoney(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
shatap
Answer the logical question instead of disgracing yourself. That guy unlike u can think. See the comparison he made to drive his point. Unlike you, u do not have the ability to think.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Soltix9y(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2023
You guys completely lack empathy. Are you saying all the people that have been killed by the IDF are terrorists? Do you also think the IDF would have been bombing this indiscriminately if Hamas were hiding in Israel and not in Gaza? These guys don't even share the evangelical xtians believe of the 2nd coming of christ which is one of the reasons why you guys blindly support Israel.
TemplarLandry:
cool Great!
HAMAS terrorists are notorious for using civilian sites like hospitals and schools as operational centers. They built tunnels under these buildings, firing missiles at Israel from there, thinking Israel would be restrained to retaliate.
Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by GUNITGuy: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

What time did Nigeria ever admit they commit war crime in the civil war? Or now that terrorist are been dealt with in the language they understand you are now talking of war crime you never admit since 1970

When Muslims terrorist murdered Deborah we shouted humanity you Muslims claim you didn't care, Muslims terrorist kill people everyday in Nigeria but you people never protest you simply act unconcerned

I was expecting a massive protest following Muslim terrorist killing 17 youths in kastina but na, you acted unconcerned, when terrorist Hamas attacked isreali civilian you didn't care now you are crying

What you are doing is called TAKIYYA

the world already know about your taqqiya plan hidden and presented as humanity

It's all fraud and the moment you guys have opportunities to commit terrorism you will without thinking twice

Kill all Palestine terrorists, any Muslim that give them technical support kill them all too
Thank you my brother the whole world is watching them with their hidden evil agenda to rival Christianity we know already evil infiltrating Christian Countries and claiming citizenship in Europe and America what they would never try in Russia and China that would immediately deal with them yet this country are the darling of this Arabs meant to be used for war to defeat the United States and Europe ....
Or is it the agenda to populate the world through early marriage .....
Many atrocious things they do in Nigeria have never attracted protest that should have tumbled Nigeria they are Protesting in Ibadan and Lagos
A time is coming even in Europe everyone go bare
His father's name they would tell you the fact you're born in France doesn't make you french..
You're from Algeria, Morocco's, Libya, Syria if you do anyhow you would be sent back immediately...
Enough of all this nonsense human right for inhumane Terrorist people

5 Likes

Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by Squirrel1(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Idol worshippers r celebrating death of innocent Muslims. Inalilahi wainilaihi rajiun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia / Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza / Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.