Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja (481 Views)

Fairly Used Overseas Mould Pump 7hp For Sale @ 50k / Aquarium Fishes And Pump / Agri Pump Available In A Very Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Get a good mould pump for your irrigation this season @ affordable price.
Working perfectly.
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Check it

Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by Freerock2: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2023
This one wey look like stolen item. Who's store have you burgeld to steal from this time around. Thief
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kazy01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Don't ever trust this guy

2 Likes

Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Freerock2:
This one wey look like stolen item. Who's store have you burgeld to steal from this time around. Thief

How can you justify this please.
You think I'm a scammer and thief like you?
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Still available

Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by ezekieloe(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2023
How much?
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
ezekieloe:
How much?

#50k
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by Freerock2: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
ezekieloe:
How much?

Don't pay him ahead o. He's a theif. I sent him money for a service. Since two years my money went down the drain and he collapsed my business
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Freerock2:

Don't pay him ahead o. He's a theif. I sent him money for a service. Since two years my money went down the drain and he collapsed my business

? Please explain how and when, which service? Or else you're the thief.
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by Freerock2: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

? Please explain how and when, which service? Or else you're the thief.

I have exposed the 419. Oleeeee
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Freerock2:

I have exposed the 419. Oleeeee

God will punish you for false accusation.
You will soon be force legally to bring the evidence of your claim hence you refused to state the when and how here.
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by Freerock2: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

God will punish you for false accusation.
You will soon be force legally to bring the evidence of your claim hence you refused to state the when and how here.

Guilty conscience. The joke is on you

419 Oleeeee. Fraudulent person

He collects people's money and vanishes to thin air. Do not send him any money
Re: Sumec Fairly Used Mould Pump Available In Abuja by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Freerock2:

Guilty conscience. The joke is on you

419 Oleeeee. Fraudulent person

He collects people's money and vanishes to thin air. Do not send him any money

You're a fool if you don't prove your allegation.
I'm not joking, you must face the full wrath of the law to prove your allegation hence you can't bring it here, because you have NONE to prove.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Eggs. / Farm Workers Needed / How Do I Setup An Oil Palm Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.