Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover (15437 Views)

Lagos Red Line Rail Trains Tested Ahead Of Commissioning / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Menclothing: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Our governor is working like he is contesting for third term nice one sir
Look into ikorodu rice mill sir and lekki airport

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by FILEBE(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Goverment Photographers and over Saturated pictures. Five and six
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Kay25(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2023
This is the lagos tinubu built...i don't support godfather ism but i can say if bat had always gotten a good man to take after him

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Nice one from lagos state government.....

Ogun state should be ashame. Despite their proximity to Lagos......nothing to show for it......Eleyi governor is the most useless governor in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by pocom35: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Wonderful...
Lagos will be one of the African cities with the most developed metro rail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os7Ov234lYE
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lapintoz: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Some people won't like this post. The Alaba market people.....

Enemies of development.

I get handkerchief for una well well.....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by benardtotti(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Awesome news! Kudos to Oga Jide!

Bia, na only Lagos dey this country?!!

The remaining 35 states, wetin dey sup?!!

I know you can't match Lagos developmentally, but some of una no just dey try at all... Not even to fix potholes.

It's not the governors fault ,they know an average Nigerian will spend more energy chasing the president rather than focus on them .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by PaulH07: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2023
DesChyko:

You mean if the other areas are easily accessible right? For sure. I say this with mixed feelings though; the easier it is to commute around an area, the more expensive the area will become. We should expect Yaba to also move up when others are playing catch up.

They won't, they're currently up cos of demand, once that falls, they'll got no choice than to crash their prices.

Why would I live in a tiny room in Yaba for 1M when I can get a room and parlor with 33kva for half the price at 400k at Alagbado?

The train is definitely gonna crash prices.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2023
benardtotti:

It's not the governors fault ,they know an average Nigerian will spend more energy chasing the president rather than focus on them .

That's just sad!

Everyone should go back and call out their state governors... Put those crooks on their toes.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by benardtotti(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's just sad!

Everyone should go back and call out their state governors... Put those crooks on their toes.

Exactly ! I am still trying to figure out what my state governor Obaseki has done in 8 years , I see no improvement in edo state .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by damoobaba: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

People who on average are wealthier than you?

Take your wealth to your potopoto republic since you're wealthier than Adenuga, Alakija and Otedola.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Reference(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Good development for the transport network and great work in addressing urban infrastructure.
But when I view the bird's eye pictures of the congestion, the tightly spaced back to front buildings..... kai,
Thank you but.... I rather pass up Lagos.
Still can't live there.
May not return in this life time.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
cheesy

No lies, Obaseki no Try at all!
Old roads wey Dy sef no get drainage..

Meanwhile Edo and Rain 5&6

grin

benardtotti:

Exactly ! I am still trying to figure out what my state governor Obaseki has done in 8 years , I see no improvement in edo state .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by FreeStuffsNG: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

Best hood in the world! Lasgidi for Life!
Thank you my Governor, you are doing well sir.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Omenlon: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
benardtotti:

Edo no be Lagos. Oshomole is collecting Edo State money that is why obaseki couldn't do anything.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by SonOfDSoil01: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
mannobi:
Once Lagos is in the news just know it's one good project or the other one.
Surprisingly children of bitterness hear about these development and become very sad. You know why? They are pained nothing positive is coming from their side. Hence they plot to install one of their failures on yorubas. But listen, we are not responsible for your backwardness and immigration. Blame yourself for cherishing failures as leaders.
they will soon be here to pour out their hate and bitterness grin just wait for it angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by SonOfDSoil01: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

People who on average are wealthier than you?
wealtheir you say grin? But those scavengers can’t make any meaningful progress in life if they don’t travel to Obodo Ragos grin home of the rich Yoruba people to hawk gala and lacasera in traffic or you mean those in those small cubicles selling spare part and electronics that if a Yoruba man don’t patronise your stalls na hunger for you pro max grin why not stay back in your sad yeast and let see how wealthy you truly are Otondo😂
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Shawnnn01: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
That is not how housing work except those home owners lack intelligence to invest in Agbado as well

PaulH07:

This railway development would lessen the cost of rents in exorbitantly expensive places like Yaba and it's environs, and inturn develop other places like Agbado.

Those shark landlords and land owners in Yaba are soon gonna be in for it.

Awon oloribu gbogbo
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by benardtotti(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omenlon:
Edo no be Lagos. Oshomole is collecting Edo State money that is why obaseki couldn't do anything.

You are joking right ? Pdp is the party in charge of edo , what has apc and Adams Got to do with this .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by PHAYOL81: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Good thinking, good governance

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lavylilly: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
jieta:
I just love this state, there is always one positive news coming out of there every week. Unlike my state, delta state you hardly hear about any development going on there.
This state has the worst set of leaders from councilor down to their governor to the rep and Senators representating them.
They are inside wealth yet the poverty in the state is choking. A recent study showed they have the highest vices in Nigeria from drugs, to prostitution to cultism, bunkering, kidnaping, to name a few.
Texas in US can be liken to Delta state but unfortunately Delta state is in penury.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lavylilly: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
PaulH07:

This railway development would lessen the cost of rents in exorbitantly expensive places like Yaba and it's environs, and inturn develop other places like Agbado.

Those shark landlords and land owners in Yaba are soon gonna be in for it.

Awon oloribu gbogbo
You must be a learner, Agbado currently has a bubling night life, 🏠 rent has skyrocketed to 400k for a self contained and 700k for a 3-bedroom apartment.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lavylilly: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
PaulH07:

They won't, they're currently up cos of demand, once that falls, they'll got no choice than to crash their prices.

Why would I live in a tiny room in Yaba for 1M when I can get a room and parlor with 33kva for half the price at 400k at Alagbado?

The train is definitely gonna crash prices.
Where in Agbado?
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lavylilly: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Menclothing:
Our governor is working like he is contesting for third term nice one sir
Look into ikorodu rice mill sir and lekki airport
Once completed, island 🏝️ would be cut off from the mainland.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by PaulH07: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
lavylilly:
You must be a learner, Agbado currently has a bubling night life, 🏠 rent has skyrocketed to 400k for a self contained and 700k for a 3-bedroom apartment.

That 700k for a 3bedroom in Agbado won't even get you a room self in Yaba.

Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by PaulH07: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shawnnn01:
That is not how housing work except those home owners in lack intelligence to invest in Agbado as well

I don't think I understand your English.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
DarkLover:
This is a great development!

We need railways connecting all major cities in Nigeria, it’s long overdue. Nigeria shall be great!!

Kudos to LASG.
fraudulent mentality won't allow it across Nigeria
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by lavylilly: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
PaulH07:

That 700k for a 3bedroom in Agbado won't even get you a room self in Yaba.

Dey play.
Student area close to Yabatech, Oweh street you will see it for 550k or even 600k
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by PaulH07: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Student area close to Yabatech, Oweh street you will see it for 550k or even 600k

Are you a student?

I'm referring to working class individuals here please.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Mubiola360: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
DarkLover:
This is a great development!

We need railways connecting all major cities in Nigeria, it’s long overdue. Nigeria shall be great!!

Kudos to LASG.
Truely, Edo no be Lagos . Lagos is far ahead, different from balablue balaba
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover by Basic123: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Starships4u:
Nice one from Lagos..

As much as I don't like APC,
They have a very healthy impact in Lagos State and deserve whatever good they can get.... Unlike the PDP in the east especially the deposed mofos in Abia and Benue.
So why do you hate APC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep / UAE Extends Ban On Nigerian Flights Till March 10 / Cross The Highways & Pay N50,000: Use Pedestrian Bridges Instead - Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.