Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law (27271 Views)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Dittodat: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Agulu fraudster. Pandora pathological liar, religious war fanatical conman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by eliwa47(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
May papa's soul rest in peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™, and may God comfort the family.
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by princeemma69: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Where are bulabu classmates?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
OpΓ©ration show me your classmate loading... grin

Only for those who actually know their classmates and their classmates also know them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Bliss52: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
If Ibos like let them present these lair again.. na premium loss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by VinnyBaba: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
For those asking for DRUGGIE'S Classmates, they Died in the US/Vietnam War.😒😒

DRUGGIE hid in a Chicago African restaurant eating Amala and Oil Soup, so he wasn't conscripted.🀨🀨😏😏
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Blaze14k: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So these old men are classmates of the "teenage" Peter Obi?

Peter obi is truly a well packaged fraud.

And tinubu has no classmate. I wonder when Nigeria will legalize forging certificate

1 Like

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Jagaban2012: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:
People that have classmates
People that have pasts
People that have histories

Those are the only people who will save Nigeria, not certificate forging ghosts without a past and of course will never have a future.

Wailers crew member....8 years is too far for you to wail....go find work to do...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Lordsonn: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

From Abia State to Lagos on the same day, such a workaholic and energetic man we need to pilot the affairs of this nation.
It is on record that the most workaholic human in present day Nigeria is Peter Obi's driver.

A new Nigeria is still POssible, if you believe.
only those that have vowed that Nigeria will not be any better will disagree to the above declaration.
Animal, Valentine is the classmate of Obi. Read the article. Valentine is the one that wore white clothes with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by jrusky(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:
People that have classmates
People that have pasts
People that have histories

Those are the only people who will save Nigeria, not certificate forging ghosts without a past and of course will never have a future.

Hahahahaha you are fool big fool indeed. Have these one rescue SE from Ekpa? Uou are a big idiot.

Obi came to pay last respect ba? Pls where is obi father? Actually obi father is dead but tell us what killed his father? Don't deep hand in my mouth orelse I will break Internet on what killed obi father.

Moreso to tell you how foolish, idiot and stupid you are why not ask obi to show us his UNN degree for us to check it

Anoofia. Just opened your mouth like gutter swallowing and vomiting Pooh.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Reportbutton: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Obi is the man i recognize as my president.
Tinubu is obi's president πŸ˜€

4 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by successmatters(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:

Hahahahaha you are fool big fool indeed. Have these one rescue SE from Ekpa? Uou are a big idiot.

Obi came to pay last respect ba? Pls where is obi father? Actually obi father is dead but tell us what killed his father? Don't deep hand in my mouth orelse I will break Internet on what killed obi father.

Moreso to tell you how foolish, idiot and stupid you are why not ask obi to show us his UNN degree for us to check it

Anoofia. Just opened your mouth like gutter swallowing and vomiting Pooh.

I heard that Tinubu is the most honest yoruba man that ever lived? grin
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by jrusky(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

I heard that Tinubu is the most honest yoruba man that ever lived? grin

I don't care that is not my headache. Let the Yoruba people talk about that and not me ok so I give no f u c k about that your nasty statement.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Oricha79(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Obi is a boy

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by NaijaCover(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Babastrong(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION. This is needless, the election has come and gone. THE STRONG MAN HAS TAKEN WHAT HE WANTED.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by franchasofficia: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
In life, certain things shape our life and propels us to seek for success and integrity, they are our childhood, upbringing, classmates, childhood friends and family.

How can a man that have no verifiable parents, no siblings, no relatives, no classmates, no known work colleagues, only colleagues in drug and money laundering crime, lead Nigeria to greatness?

Why do Nigerians love planting yam and be expecting to harvest maize always?

Ire oh shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by successmatters(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:

I don't care that is not my headache. Let the Yoruba people talk about that and not me ok so I give no f u c k about that your nasty statement.

Why are you as pained as this grin
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by onadana: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

From Abia State to Lagos on the same day, such a workaholic and energetic man we need to pilot the affairs of this nation.
It is on record that the most workaholic human in present day Nigeria is Peter Obi's driver.

only those that have vowed that Nigeria will not be any better will disagree to the above declaration.

Keep dreaming.They are all capitalist.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Why are you as pained as this grin

You are the one in pain for dive nosing to what you are not invited to.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by successmatters(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:

You are the one in pain for dive nosing to what you are not invited to.

Do you know that if you drink agbo, you will feel better?
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Do you know that if you drink agbo, you will feel better?

You need it most.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Tradman: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

to give u backhand slap they hungry me
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by theamazonguru(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

School mates doesn't mean class mate.
They might be 5 classes/years apart.

1 Like

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Shawnnn01: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Praising a colossal failure shamelessly !
Tufiakwua !

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Charliewyt: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

There's a difference between schoolmate and classmate.
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by aylive02(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

. At least some associated with him as schoolmates. You're so daft!
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by pquaver(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ajuju gi atogbuem. Ngwa kam juo gi. Onye ka ndi Igbo tunyegoro? Kedu mba ga asi na ha na ndi Igbo ekwekoritala na ihe gbasara ndoro ndoro ochichi? Obu ndi Hausa ka obu ndi Yoruba? Zam ya.
Lekwa anya politics 2027 ebidogoo! Igaghi afu ndi Igbo rue 2026 anyi amanie mebe nkpotu ka agasi na obu nkpotu ka ndi ozo Jiri banye na ochichi. Odorogi anya na ugbua ndi South South kazi anyi nwe onu na Nigeria?
Nna, si rapu ife nine no na panti ya buru aji...

May God bless you.. You said only the truth.. As one makes his bed.. So will he lie on it..

1 Like

Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by todugo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Sometimes when I read certain comments on this forum,I begin to realize that this forum is filled with wayward and unruly teenagers who are tribal bigots, hiding behind their keyboard.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Now we know why you are the only one who got F10 In English and comprehension. There was never a time Classmates were mentioned but school mates, I have school mates older than me at least 6 years'Unu go jst come online embarrass unuself!
Re: Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law by Antoeni(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
When Will Tinubu Join His Schoolmate For An Invitation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President / Federal Goverment Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.