Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (51845 Views)

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Svoboda(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
DropsMic:

Call down baba. You are a victim of propaganda.

Just see how they all fell hook, line and sinker for this small piece of jewish mobsters propaganda, like a man would fall for the sweet words of a seductive woman.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Dybala11(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop smoking Marijuana!
E never pain you reach, when he pain your well well, you go enter plane go enroll to become part of Hamas. Keyboard warrior, lazy being. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by CoronaVirusPro: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dybala11:

E never pain you reach, when he pain your well well, you go enter plane go enroll to become part of Hamas. Keyboard warrior, lazy being. 😂😂😂😂

Must you oink!
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Are the palentinans complaining that the hamas are kidnapping or killing them?
Ms202309:
cool

If terrorist abduct your children and stay in their schools,

Should we blow up your childrens to pieces of meat

Or should

Ground troop move in

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Kuginzi: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Genocide of the Palestinian People:
An International Law and Human Rights Perspective

No justification for Israel’s war crimes, ethnic cleansing, occupation, and apartheid.

As an occupied people, Palestinians reserve the right, enshrined in international law, to resist against their occupier. This is not to say that violent resistance by Palestinians is effective, nor that the targeting of civilians is justifiable – just as Israeli air strikes on civilians should be considered war crimes, so should Palestinian rocket attacks that target civilians.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Better add to your hailings "all hail Boko Haram" atleast that should give you better peace grin grin grin grin grin
PaganTerrorist:
Death to all Jews

To all Jewish death to all

All hail Hamas
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Dybala11(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Must you oink!
Na saw dust full this your empty head walahi. 😂😂
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dey don brainwash this musim guy so tey na Im anus he dey use to think and talk grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kukutente23:

So you think it's bad parenting that makes people insult others yet you go about insulting people.
How does that reflect on you
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Govocrete: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
We feel for the lost of lives in Gaza but those in Gaza need to expose hamas fighters in their midst.

When a rocket is lunched from a school play ground when you are at war,its no longer a playground but an enemy lunch pad.

When hamas plan and lunch attack from tunnel below a hospital. That is no longer a hospital but an enemy war room.

When their is a gorilla warfare, everyone is an enemy of the state in this case enemy of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin
Elsudani2:

Emir go collect Yoruba own virgins for heaven

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Chibuezem(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Terrorist sympathiser don drop question.
The terrorist using children as a shield is simply a bully who is only a coward that hits and screams for attention..... Why use children?
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Agwotulumbe1: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bliss52 be like "nooo it's isreal rockets"
onu oyooooo
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nicenixon: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hypocrites everywhere. The moment hamas attacked Israel first, they ought to have prepared for brutal retaliation from Israel. I only pity the innocents and poor people in Palestine. I know all those countries protesting against Israel won't take what Israel took, they would have retaliated in a more brutal way. Two wrongs don't make a right, Israel too should right all their wrongs by stopping encroaching on Palestine lands. If I happens to be Israel's prime Minister, I swear, I won't stop until I dent the structure of hamas to the point that they would think twice before carrying out attack and that is if they have the structure or strength to do that.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nicenixon: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hypocrites everywhere. The moment hamas attacked Israel first, they ought to have prepared for brutal retaliation from Israel. I only pity the innocents and poor people in Palestine. I know all those countries protesting against Israel won't take what Israel took, they would have retaliated in a more brutal way. Two wrongs don't make a right, Israel too should right all their wrongs by stopping encroaching on Palestine lands. If I happens to be Israel's prime Minister, I swear, I won't stop until I dent the structure of hamas to the point that they would think twice before carrying out attack and that is if they have the structure or strength to do that.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by shiki(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Are you begging for a living
Psalm25:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Achoghim: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ah ah grin grin grin

Nwaikpe:

Israel is currently fucking mohammed through his anus and allah is on the side crying.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Banjoramos(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
All these are just propaganda
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Eneye4me: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Terrorist supporter.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

. AM ASHAMED OF ALL WHO ARE SUPPORTING HAMAS, WHO CAN NOT GO UP TO GAZA AND PROTECT THEIR FELLOW BROTHERS IN FAITH, WHO ARE FIGHTING IN DEFENSE OF THE MOST HOLY SITE FROM WHERE PROPHET MOHAMMED ASCENDED TO HEAVEN ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TEACHINGS.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by NOwazobia: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elsudani2:

All Muslims are terrorist knowingly or unknowingly.

Either an active field Allahkubomb technical staff or waiting in line to be recruited
Or cheering the recruited

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by lomprico(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Or should

Ground troop move in

You suppose get sense fa!
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by shineeye1: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
The use of human shield is a permanent feature of terrorists. Human lives count as nothing to these demented vampires. The first witchcraft performed by terrorists on their subjects is to hypnotize them to become suicide crusaders for the course of their bloody jihad. Every terrorist is a demented deranged demon. Only fooolz sympathize with them on grounds of same religion. Saudi, the root of islam and other Muslim lands live at peace with themselves and with fellow humans without constituting a nuisance to civilization . Terrorists are a contemporary version of ancient vampires with insatiable appetite for human blood. These raving devils are found in Islam, traditional religion, modern cults across the world. Humanity must unite to exterminate them regardless of their affiliations. Those who commit crimes against humanity under whatever guise must not find sympathy among sane humans. Terrorists are a fearsome threat to all religions and societies of humans. They are a counter force to civilization .They are not beings you can negotiate with. They are devoid of capacity to rationalize. They can only be quenched by FIRE. BLOODY DEMONS OF HELL

1 Like

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by 3seriez(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

He asked a valid question. Expected an answer.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

You sef drop your own

Abi Africans should not discuss intelligently on global issue

Oya talk your own, I challenge you
DISAPPOINTED WITH HEZBOLLAH'S SAYYED HASSAN HASRALLAJH'S UNWILLINGNESS TO FULLY JOIN THE WAR TO HAMAS'S RESCUE, HAMAS ASKED HEZBOLLAH AFTER NASRALLAH'S SPEECH ON FRIDAY TO WALK THE TALK NOT JUST TALK THE TALK. WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO THAT YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND TALKING THE TALK, WHILE YOUR BRETHREN IN FAITH ARE DROPPING DEAD LIKE DUCKS EVERY MINUTE ?
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by DaTruths: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kuginzi:

Igbo Christian Terrorist spotted

There is no such thing as Christian Terrorists
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Schools in Gaza are on compulsory holiday
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by IjebuWarrior: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bloody Cowards!

Bloody Terrorists!

Bloody Jihadists!

Bloody Muslims! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Goodoldays(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Or should

Ground troop move in

Don’t be daft here

It’s a rocket launcher we are talking about

Launching rockets in a civilian populated area is different from the narrative you gave here
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by k4kenny(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas = ISIS
Know this and know peace.

When I see the sea of ignorant brothers and sisters who have fallen to the deception of killers and destroyers, hailing them all over the places, I see clearly how cheaply a whole lot of the inhabitants of the world will fall to the deception of the man of LAWLESSNESS aka the antichrist after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

The Likes of terror squad Hamas and other terrorist squad like them are the ones who will work with the antichrist to torture, behead, destroy and kill those who refuse to take the Mark of the beast during the reign of the antichrist.

Zionist Isrealis are the real antichrists. They are the armies of Satan. They are not jews, they don't even believe in God. They control the mainstream media, so they have sonditioned the world into believing Arabs and Muslims are terrorists. They are the real terrorists and are getting exposed.

Who the zionists are (Demons amongst men).

https://www.facebook.com/reel/717857806875964?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

Zionists narrating how they mass-murdered Arabs to take over their homes. Some were even giggling as they spoke of thier evils. Are these the people of God?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/24057167977264551?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by akan102: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Or should
You talk like a terrorist
Ground troop move in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Bus Drivers & Conductors In Kenya Pray Every Morning (photos) / US Government Starts Building Border Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.