Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (51872 Views)

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Gandrova: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
globalresource:

Like your parent
Like you entire Generation
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by oloriooko(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
i know bastard blood runs in your lineage but why don't you check up the meaning of terrorist as against these tyrants/dictators you mentioned olodo
stop disgracing your generation publicly shocked

Gandrova:
Adolf Hilter, Natenyahu,Benito Mussolini, Ariel Sharon etc I guess that were all Muslims also? Bastard kid
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Kuginzi: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
DaTruths:

There is no such thing as Christian Terrorists

Hence, it became a common saying that “One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.”

IPOB terrorist spotted
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by System202: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nwaikpe:

But I thought you were begging for Christians pity na grin grin grin grin.

Now you have gone from begging to vomiting.

Anyways, I'd rather sleep near a hyena jew than a smiling dog muslim.

I curse your allah, may that your mohammed rise up on the last day to the whips of those whom his delusions have killed.

Who begs for sympathy of coward Cristins, especially nigerian Christins who right from their inception are the most dumbest animal creation . I am unperturbed by ranting and wailing of christins especially Nigerian set of christins against Gaza, who's brain is bug infested, lunatics morons exhibiting characteristics of maniac, u are no here nor there controlled by foolish simon ekpa. If you don't want us go to hell, bcs that is where u cannot find us. In this it's better I was born a donkey than been nigerian igbo Christian.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by socialmediaman: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Originalsly:

Were the rocket launchers located in the playground? ... or among civilians? Or in an open area? ... if the IDF made a hit with their surgical strike ... would any civilian be killed? Do children play in the playground or be swimming in the pool since the bombing began? If not then explain in your own words how Hamas is using children as human shield. Do you know Gaza is a walled area?... like a big compound where everyone is imprisoned? You need to think for yourself and not be like an echo.

Hamas using Palestinians as human shields is well documented in this NATO report which was captured in this post: https://www.nairaland.com/7880670/nato-publication-why-how-hamas

Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Nwaikpe: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
System202:

Who begs for sympathy of coward Cristins, especially nigerian Christins who right from their inception are the most dumbest animal creation . I am unperturbed by ranting and wailing of christins especially Nigerian set of christins against Gaza, who's brain is bug infested, lunatics morons exhibiting characteristics of maniac, u are no here nor there controlled by foolish simon ekpa. If you don't want us go to hell, bcs that is where u cannot find us. In this it's better I was born a donkey than been nigerian igbo Christian.

Small talk, son of the demon called mohammed don start dey cry. First I must agree with you that Simon Ekpa is a fool* and an animal*. But I disagree with you about Christians (if those are who you mean) or Igbos either.

I have interacted with Igbos, have a lot as friends and can conclude that they are a great nation.
Same with the Yorubas, they are a great people.
But my Arewa is the greatest.

I have interacted with Christians and sure, they'd rather smile than be violent.

I am a honored Northerner and a clear Atheist. And this is my verdict of the menstrual cloth religiion called Islam:

1. They know they are evil and are unapologetic about it.
2. They know they are going to hell to meet the idiot called mohammed and they are undisturbed about it.
3. They know that they are inferior to the christians and the jews, and they are very disturbed about it.

grin grin grin grin

Your mohammed is a demon.
Your allah is a senior demon.
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by Ola5TP: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Brainwashed christian... Did your Jesus ask you to insult people about or it's your parenting
look at this terrorist calling someone Brainwashed!! Ur religion of pis is the problem of the world. Know this and know peace
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by globalresource: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gandrova:
Like you entire Generation

Sure you are referring to yourself
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by System202: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwaikpe:

Small talk, son of the demon called mohammed don start dey cry. First I must agree with you that Simon Ekpa is a fool* and an animal*. But I disagree with you about Christians (if those are who you mean) or Igbos either.

I have interacted with Igbos, have a lot as friends and can conclude that they are a great nation.
Same with the Yorubas, they are a great people.
But my Arewa is the greatest.

I have interacted with Christians and sure, they'd rather smile than be violent.

I am a honored Northerner and a clear Atheist. And this is my verdict of the menstrual cloth religiion called Islam:

1. They know they are evil and are unapologetic about it.
2. They know they are going to hell to meet the idiot called mohammed and they are undisturbed about it.
3. They know that they are inferior to the christians and the jews, and they are very disturbed about it.

grin grin grin grin

Your mohammed is a demon.
Your allah is a senior demon.

I don't know I was engaging an anus. worst of it kafurin arewa, arne, people like u are not even existing, if u believe in ur self how come no single time u show ur deadbrain in public, u live in shadows under cave and will continue to live, u and Gay are not different, and wether you like it or not u are a from christianity, including ur bastard igbo village parent, except u want to say that ur parent don't exist like u. how many arhiest are there in Israel?
Re: Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). by DropsMic(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Okay Hamas clown!

Okay agent mossad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Bus Drivers & Conductors In Kenya Pray Every Morning (photos) / Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.