Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Does This Mean - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does This Mean (235 Views)

Dogara Part Of Tinubu Entourage To Kaduna. Could This Mean Something? / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by Adexgentle005(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
I can’t buy power on buypower. I’m getting this

Re: What Does This Mean by rtdCivilservant: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ur first payment for the month is not expected to be lower than the amount stated, sl.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Adexgentle005(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
Ur first payment for the month is not expected to be lower than the amount stated, sl.
so I have to pay 34k first ? That’s bullshit!
Re: What Does This Mean by rtdCivilservant: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:
so I have to pay 34k first ? That’s bullshit!
Yes, like u have an outstanding payment before the prepaid meter was issued. Mine is, I have to pay minimum of about 11k as the first payment every month to offset my oustandings.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Adexgentle005(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Yes, like u have an outstanding payment before the prepaid meter was issued. Mine is, I have to pay minimum of about 11k as the first payment every month to offset my oustandings.
Ok thanks. I will pay it tomorrow. So if I pay it are they going to give me any unit?
Re: What Does This Mean by rtdCivilservant: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Ok thanks. I will pay it tomorrow. So if I pay it are they going to give me any unit?
34k is the amount to offset ur outstanding. If u pay like 35k, u will have credit unit of 1k.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Adexgentle005(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

34k is the amount to offset ur outstanding. If u pay like 35k, u will have credit unit of 1k.
Damn! The problem now is that my Edmi keypad is not working.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Gov Diri for winning second term, The Prodigal Son / Nigeria Ashamed As Nigeria Republic Turns To Mega Solar Power / Saying Benin Founded Lagos Shows How Unintelligent Some People Are - THAT IS HIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.