Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 (12186 Views)

Luton Vs Arsenal (3 - 4) On 5th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Wordson(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Glocal1:
You are right.

dat even makes it the 3rd loss for Man city in all competitions..
New castle beat dem for Carabo cup..
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:

People de win how.

Who wins in gambling?. Na the huz. Plus the thing na multi billion dollars industry world wide. Advance level psychology is involve. The team on the other side playing against you has money influence and education. What do you have. Just urge to be rich by chance. People de win everyday. No be only everyday. Na every nano seconds.

Go face ur small business and plan itself up gradually. Nobody use gamble to marry wife train children and live happily ever after.

Dey play

Are you even aware that most time also in a game where the odd for big club to beat small club is 1.20, 1.30, and 1.35 you should avoid that game

3 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by nnanyereugo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Our prophet failed this prediction

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by BigDawsNet: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Slimmy22:

How much you stake

Free bet 😁
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by BigDawsNet: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
osazsky:
did u actually loose

Loosing two points for team like Liverpool against a
small team like Luton is considered loost

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Illegal1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
osazsky:
waiting happen
omoh...........i for dn buy benz dis season,bt cut 1 no gree me.

yesterday own na pain me pass

fenebahce cut 420k yesterday
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Adakintroy: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Dey play

Are you even aware that most time also in a game where the odd for big club to beat small club is 1.20, 1.30, and 1.35 you should avoid that game

I don give you advice. Hspoy weekend.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by osazsky(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Illegal1:

hmm
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by fergie001: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Liverpool were fortunate to get a draw....

chikason22 openmine ebukahades10 angelfrost Kyase Ray07 fuckingmallam45 vickyrotex crazygod dfrost Oludharay

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Adakintroy: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Dey play

I don give you advice. I no come share with you gambling insights. If you like hear.

Happy weekend sha.

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:

I don give you advice. I no come share with you gambling insights. If you like hear.

Happy weekend sha.
Na so poverty take dey start
With this your mentality

Are you even aware that this life we are living is a gamble itself

Our next minute on earth is not guaranteed

We are just having faith that we will see the next day

It is never guaranteed

I don't know if you are educated if you are then it is a shame if you don't know our life on earth is not guaranteed
For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Students that going to school for bsc are doing it for faith that they might live to use the bsc

Same thing with gamble

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:

Happy weekend sha.

What if I tell you Spanish teams produce yellow cards more whenever they are playing laliga

You will also argue right
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:
No gamble una no go hear. Watch ball with free sprit as entertainment . una go put extra layer of seriousness. Now see?

Make una learn to take una heart case seriously. Cuz the way the thing go de jump needlessly many of una no go make it to the ripe age of 35 self.

It's really sad.
I wish the government can ban it.
It's spoiling fun of watching sports all over the world.

But the cabals making it in betting are one with the political class.
Same as cigarettes and gin.

You need to see number of patients with gambling disorder now.
The addiction in gambling can rise to same level of addiction to hard drugs.

And to the person saying life is a gamble.Though we all will Die one day(fact)
,that doesn't mean you should see fire and jump into it.

6 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Achor1111(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Small nash really shake today.
Nottingham forest won Aston villa, Luton town come draw with Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:

chikason22 openmine ebukahades10 angelfrost Kyase Ray07 fuckingmallam45 vickyrotex crazygod dfrost Oludharay

Factos

Chikason go allow us rest
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Illegal1:

Stop betting.
It'll always be " Only one game cut my 500k"
You need to study probability to know the end of betting is waste of time.

Lost an uncle to depression from loosing a lot to gambling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Makunahatata:
Na Ogun go kill u o... Nunez Darwin

Stop betting.
The game is for fun.
You wouldn't be this angry if you didnt bet.

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:

Very very fortunate.🤔🤔🤔
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by VinnyBaba: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Glocal1:
Salah is on the decline, replacements should be got for the 2 asap.
Klopp should have substituted the duo early in the 2nd half.

Salah does NOT have a replacement in the Whole EPL and infact the Entire Europe!😒

The closest player to Salah in terms of Quality is Arsenal's Saka.🤔🤔

And he even plays Rubbish diz days! 😏😏
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
omoredia:

Na your papa money?

Why are you angry?

The game is for fun, betting will only keep making you unnecessary angry.

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Reference(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
I think Klopp underestimated Luton.
His team selection was not up to scratch and the players he put out were decidedly off colour as if expecting Luton to just roll over and capitulate.
One could see it in his body language throughout the match and up until the Luton shocker.
A sort of, 'how dare these folks toss my team around like toys'.
Lucky for him the stars were aligned for Luis Diaz who has been through hell and high water with family problems.
Darwin Nunez.... kai, with a powerful, creative midfield behind him, this lad should be a regular 30 goal a season banger, but.....
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hezzyluv: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh..........E dn reach wen i go quit betting b4 i die of High BP

I said that 5weeks ago, Iater play yesterday Arsenal do me strongtin "x or over 1.5" who will believe over1.5 will not come out from that game cry

Na so I take lose my 10k and the rest games entered sad

Barcelona wey I dey fear pass even enter sef

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Adakintroy: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Na so poverty take dey start
With this your mentality

Are you even aware that this life we are living is a gamble itself

Our next minute on earth is not guaranteed

We are just having faith that we will see the next day

It is never guaranteed

I don't know if you are educated if you are then it is a shame if you don't know our life on earth is not guaranteed
For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Students that going to school for bsc are doing it for faith that they might live to use the bsc

Same thing with gamble

You do not understand things well my friend. First life is not a gamble. It a probabilistic certainty. I mean My chance of waking up tomorrow is probable yes, but it also certain. So much so that if I bet all my money in my account that I will wake up tomorrow, the chance of me winning is very high. If you bet on me deing this night, the chance of you loosing is high. Am not saying i may not die, am saying the probability of it happening is very very low. So despite ur 100 ways people can die. There are thousand way they can also avoid it. By doing things that are certain or less risky.

So ur bsc logic is weak. Cuz yes people die before they may use their degrees but the greater numbers go on to use it. And you do not make generalizations with exceptions. Which is what you gamblers do.

Few People who win a bet became the go to standards. Imagine the deficits in reasoning. No wonder they advertise with only winners on t.v. why do they not show the million of people who loose today and their faces if they are honest.

Bro wake from ur sleep day done break abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by chikason22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:

Thanks to Diaz. I know say the draw pain you Wella. You were like.... Luton what da fvckkkkkk is wrong with you people. Thank God we no lose. Una for drag me like faulty generator 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by chikason22(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kyase:

Factos

Chikason go allow us rest
I dey happy say we no lose. You for troll me taya 😜😜😜😜
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:

You do not understand things well my friend. First life is not a gamble. It a probabilistic certainty. I mean My chance of waking up tomorrow is probable yes, but it also certain. So much so that if I bet all my money in my account that I will wake up tomorrow, the chance of me winning is very high. If you bet on me deing this night, the chance of you loosing is high. Am not saying i may not die, am saying the probability of it happening is very very low. So despite ur 100 ways people can die. There are thousand way they can also avoid it. By doing things that are certain or less risky.

So ur bsc logic is weak. Cuz yes people die before they may use their degrees but the greater numbers go on to use it. And you do not make generalizations with exceptions. Which is what you gamblers do.

Few People who win a bet became the go to standards. Imagine the deficits in reasoning. No wonder they advertise with only winners on t.v. why do they not show the million of people who loose today and their faces if they are honest.

Bro wake from ur sleep day done break abeg.

Bro you still not a logical being
The probability of you losing a betting game is low by betting logically, Intelligently and psychologically on games

Just the way you think the probability of you dieing is low by doing things that are not risky

I just told you laliga produces yellow cards

I also mentioned to you that Portugal teams like Benfica, Porto and even sporting can misbehave most times

And you are still arguing

Na wa for you

What about Nigeria league

So you don't know home teams hardly lose
I'm not saying they don't lose

But it will end in a draw for them to lose
Out of 10 Nigeria league games in a day only one might lose at home

You don't know intelligently that when a big team like mancity or arsenal or Liverpool is playing against any small club
The best thing to do is to play that small team to score one goal
Because mancity will surely beat that small club and at a certain stage that small club will score just one goal

You don't know a certain club produces more corners in football

You don't know German teams in bundelisga should always be over 1.5 goals
Don't you dare carry straight wining

I'm tired of talking to you good night
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh..........E dn reach wen i go quit betting b4 i die of High BP
Aston Villa and Wolves follow Jonze too
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Cmanforall: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Badgers14:

People sometimes underestimate game management/ time management.

That's as much important as having the right game plan etc.

Sometimes coaches do wait too long to make changes , change tactics or make subs
Oh yes, that's even another way to run down the clock- making subs
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by spencekat(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I said that 5weeks ago, Iater play yesterday Arsenal do me strongtin "x or over 1.5" who will believe over1.5 will not come out from that game cry

Na so I take lose my 10k and the rest games entered sad

Barcelona wey I dey fear pass even enter sef
Betting na something else
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by spencekat(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wordson:
I won't say dat anyway...
Man city av bn beaten twice in a week this season by wolves and New Castle,
Arsenal have bn beaten 3 times this season by Lens, West Ham and New Castle..
Only Tottenham stands aside

Liverpool hasn't done bad.. only one loss.
Sometimes,I understand that flops occur in football
Even [/b]Bayern was flogged dis week by a minor club..[b].
So flops happen
Cup match does not follow o
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by spencekat(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...........E reach to quit ooh,i nearly faint yesterday for bet9ja hall
To quit no be for mouth o
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by spencekat(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Ogbeni stop capping

Dey play

With intelligence minus emotions you can win your bet

People dey collect money every day for betting

Don't predict your club games because you will be too emotional

Abobi, leave talk, betting no be your mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 / Sevilla Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 3) On 3rd November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.