Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 (12189 Views)

Luton Vs Arsenal (3 - 4) On 5th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:

If you can't predict correct scores
Just try
Salah to score Nunez to score Elliot to score Jota to score
Stake 50k
None of them scored, your 50k don enter one chance. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wordson:
Liverpool straight win... I av looked pass this game.
Den We move to the Second position after the match.

Den brenfort pays a visit to Anfield and gets slaughtered.
den we av a date with Man shitty at Etihad.. draw game at worst.......

To be continued......
You got things wrong right from the first prediction, you might chop am wotowoto soon sef. 😌
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Bro you still not a logical being
The probability of you losing a betting game is low by betting logically, Intelligently and psychologically on games

Just the way you think the probability of you dieing is low by doing things that are not risky

I just told you laliga produces yellow cards

I also mentioned to you that Portugal teams like Benfica, Porto and even sporting can misbehave most times

And you are still arguing

Na wa for you

What about Nigeria league

So you don't know home teams hardly lose
I'm not saying they don't lose

But it will end in a draw for them to lose
Out of 10 Nigeria league games in a day only one might lose at home

You don't know intelligently that when a big team like mancity or arsenal or Liverpool is playing against any small club
The best thing to do is to play that small team to score one goal
Because mancity will surely beat that small club and at a certain stage that small club will score just one goal

You don't know a certain club produces more corners in football

You don't know German teams in bundelisga should always be over 1.5 goals
Don't you dare carry straight wining

I'm tired of talking to you good night

Lol.

Guy just leave gambling. Use that observation for better things. Or just quite ur job and go gambling full throttle and see how far you go. Don't be taking money from a side of you that is certain and funding the other uncentain side while pretending like gambling is what is sustaining you. If you love gambling much let it be the center of your world otherwise quite

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:
Football too go funny sha
Imagine Nottingham forest dey beat Aston villa 2 vs 0 already
That is why you must put on your intellectual cap when betting
Dey lie to us, so prediction don turn to something to dey overhype now. 😂😂
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
chikason22:

I dey happy say we no lose. You for troll me taya 😜😜😜😜

Na your luck be that
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wordson:
I won't say dat anyway...
Man city av bn beaten twice in a week this season by wolves and New Castle,
Arsenal have bn beaten 3 times this season by Lens, West Ham and New Castle..
Only Tottenham stands aside

Liverpool hasn't done bad.. only one loss.
Sometimes,I understand that flops occur in football
Even Bayern was flogged dis week by a minor club...
So flops happen
City wasn't beaten twice in a week in the EPL this season bro, you should have said twice in a row against Wolves and Arsenal. City actually beat Newcastle by one goal to nil, in their encounter against the later this season.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wordson:
Liverpool straight win... I av looked pass this game.
Den We move to the Second position after the match.

Den brenfort pays a visit to Anfield and gets slaughtered.
den we av a date with Man shitty at Etihad.. draw game at worst.......

To be continued......
You looked past the game but the game didn't look past you. Med oh. 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by BigDawsNet: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dybala11:

None of them scored, your 50k don enter one chance. 😂😂😂

Thamk God for free bet 🙂
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Thamk God for free bet 🙂
The bet still enter one chance. 😂😂

Wait, are you saying that the 50k you used for the betting was gotten for free or what?

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Illegal1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
spencekat:
To quit no be for mouth o
omoh..........my guy,i swr the tin no easy to quit.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:
Liverpool were fortunate to get a draw....

chikason22 openmine ebukahades10 angelfrost Kyase Ray07 fuckingmallam45 vickyrotex crazygod dfrost Oludharay

Technically, Liverpool lost, just not disgracefully... This draw counts as a loss.

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adakintroy:

Lol.

Guy just leave gambling. Use that observation for better things. Or just quite ur job and go gambling full throttle and see how far you go. Don't be taking money from a side of you that is certain and funding the other uncentain side while pretending like gambling is what is sustaining you. If you love gambling much let it be the center of your world otherwise quite

Observe that game below

It was the idea of me and my friend
When it got to that of Liverpool I just told him I can't predict Liverpool game because I will be emotional there by reducing my intelligence and psychological ability

The only thing I will agree with you is that football betting is for the rich

You see the game below
If na atiku or tinubu or any other Billionaire
Them go just put ten million for the game
Because ten million na small money to them he be like recharge card money

But poor man nor go green play am he go want add more game to it there by increasing the chances of losing
He go add more game to am untill 100 naira is able to give him 200 thousand
And such game dey cut na

1 Like

Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by omoredia: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
johnjay4u2u:

Why are you angry?

The game is for fun, betting will only keep making you unnecessary angry.

It doesnt make me angry. Betting is not the problem it is the lack of self-control that is the problem
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Fatbam005: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2023
osazsky:
how fr
football happened sorry
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by DaTruths: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2023
chikason22:

Thanks to Diaz. I know say the draw pain you Wella. You were like.... Luton what da fvckkkkkk is wrong with you people. Thank God we no lose. Una for drag me like faulty generator 🤣🤣🤣

Shut up for there my friend..
Which stupid Liverpool didn't lose?

May God punish that Liverpool i swear, they will go relegation inshallah.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by DaTruths: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Football too go funny sha

Imagine Nottingham forest dey beat Aston villa 2 vs 0 already

That is why you must put on your intellectual cap when betting

which intellectual cap are you talking about? We should bet Nothingam to be Aston villa?
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by DaTruths: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

Observe that game below

It was the idea of me and my friend
When it got to that of Liverpool I just told him I can't predict Liverpool game because I will be emotional there by reducing my intelligence and psychological ability

The only thing I will agree with you is that football betting is for the rich

You see the game below
If na atiku or tinubu or any other Billionaire
Them go just put ten million for the game
Because ten million na small money to them he be like recharge card money

But poor man nor go green play am he go want add more game to it there by increasing the chances of losing
He go add more game to am untill 100 naira is able to give him 200 thousand
And such game dey cut na

That Roma and Liverpool game na pure luck make am enter.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Lamasta(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Wordson:
don't worry we still dey come ur side, next 2 matches

Straight L dey wait for you be dat grin
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by Kolopikin: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...........i for dn buy benz dis season,bt cut 1 no gree me.

yesterday own na pain me pass

fenebahce cut 420k yesterday
betting and vivid imagination . . . grin
It's well o.
Re: Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 by terrezo2002(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...........i for dn buy benz dis season,bt cut 1 no gree me.

yesterday own na pain me pass

fenebahce cut 420k yesterday
Money won through betting will be lost through betting or just lose the money in other silly things. It is a cycle every bettors is forced to experience whether you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 / Sevilla Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 3) On 3rd November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.