Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." (34068 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by stasius: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Daddy Tinubu we love you and your appointments.

God bless you sir.

Happy Sunday to you sir! Ride on.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Okwyjesus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Before you quote me

Let me remind you am not hausa or igbo

I'm a sane mind from Edo state
BINI TO BE PRECISE

Honestly YORUBAS are too ethnic minded. Worst in the whole of Southern Nigeria.
This Tinubu govt brought out that to the limelight. When it matters no matter how close you are to them they will give the benefit to their tribesman.

But l still love them shaaa. I have a lot them close to me that l respect.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by isan(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who care about bini
Hendrixky:

Before you quote me

BINI TO BE PRECISE
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
You're a mumu man, dem never leave you...
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by DKM123: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Madt phool..
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Komu1048(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Before you quote me

BINI TO BE PRECISE

Remind who? U must be from a village in Edo. U should focus on making money than hating People that doesn’t care about ur low life
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by ihecy101: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Funny truth. Lol. Asari Ndukauba e Don d clear small small.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by mightyhaze: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Which work?

Talking rubbish about igbos na work?

Which work u do to warrant recognition?

This fat pork grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Achor1111(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fat pig no dey get attention again
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by emmanuelbrown26: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Spandau:

You for no move on. Supreme Court talk like this, everybody quiet since. Even Peethoebee never say pim. Onion bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by BenuePolitician(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
They say Charity begins at home and Asiwaju has began from home all the way cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Irony1: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:

Hehehe... So, Fulanis are no longer the problem? It is Yorubas now.. lol

You don't need to claim Bini. We all know those who were brought up to hate Yorubas. Own your tribe and ethnic bigotry with your full chest.

It's a free world.

You don't have sense. he said he is Bini why are you assuming where he is from?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:

You don't need to claim Bini. We all know those who were brought up to hate Yorubas. Own your tribe and ethnic bigotry with your full chest.

It's a free world.
Yoruba Muslims are the problems of the Yorubas and the entire South. Very stupid sets of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by LAW2577: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Appointment no reach militant, he dey vex.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by usagee36: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Is this guy hushpuppi father?
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by ofwest47(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Asari Dokubo leader of the national Petroleum chopper chopper team leader when your head is off it will be too late to cry again. Your days are gone and off so, continue to Bury your head in Shame .
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Splashme: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yoruba amaka
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Mbanda(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XUgXrgnBE

Asari Dokubo To Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment, We Won't Be Able To Stand By You"

Asari tokumbo, you are no longer twerking for baba bolaba grin grin grin I thought Igbos were your problem.... The romance with afonjaahs has finally stopped grin grin grin

God must surely put Igbo enemies to shame.

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Kaytixy: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Asari should be arrested and thrown somewhere. Fat fool
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Evolutionism: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Day never break, This one don dey shout.

Make una give am Sit make e relax.

Emilokan gofanment just dey startgrin
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Mosba: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Were you expecting anything good to come out of Ebola? Good morning Asari also known as toad 🐸 🤣

Countless good things can come out of any leader without necessarily giving undeserved appointment to a tug or pleasing those who MUMUstically put all their eggs in one basket during election.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by chidooh1: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Askari Tokumbo is a yorubaman why is he complaining about their RONU
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Shattuck(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:

It's a free world.
the insensitive of you guys, your fake defense mechanism where you blame the Igbos for every criticism on you folks, I am from Edo state too and I share same tribe with him, what he said is'nt far from the truth, another thing I have noticed is this you guys are always so scared to criticize the north, when you are being challenged, it may sound cliche but I have noticed that one too, now you can go ahead and call me Igbo too, because obviously that is the only thing that gives you folks bliss.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by chaloskyx: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Corrected: Asari Dokubo To Tinubu: “If You Do Not give me my own Appointment, We Won't Be Able To Stand By You"😅🤣🤣
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by GUNITGuy: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:

Before you quote me

BINI TO BE PRECISE
They should have handed you over to biafra when Ojukwu captured Midwest naaa by now you be minority with one dominant ethnic group .....
If the Niger delta Ijaw are even worse they for use una eye see shege......what is happening in Liberia go be child's play ,,with the likes of Asari tompolo, Ateke, Wike on top una
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Stephblossom: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dem go tear gas am🙅‍♂️
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Stephblossom: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Just de play
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by spacechuks(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:

It's a free world.

De play,

You don't know following the fraud in the last Feb elections,

The whole tribe in Naija delta now detest the Yoruba( I m not talking of politicians, I m talking about the masses of Naija delta)

I speak because I rep Delta,
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Kenosky1: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chimarto:
The man that condem Igbo people because of election.....now Igbo have moved on and he is crying against the same man he fought Igbo for....in your own voice

grin grin grin grin they have left him
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by jigo1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thisss man : angry angry

TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XUgXrgnBE

Asari Dokubo To Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment, We Won't Be Able To Stand By You"

Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
One sided appointment will be encouraged,but typically those wishing the country well will be appointed to sensitive position..God is the pillar..it shall work out!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
One sided appointment will be discouraged,but typically those wishing the country well will be appointed to sensitive position..God is the pillar..it shall work out!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.