Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Man Of Peace Is Coming - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Of Peace Is Coming (1751 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Matthew 24:31
King James Version
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is the regathering of Israel. This is Christ when he has come, when he has been endued with great spiritual powers, in the aftermath of the sign of the Son of man in heaven which caused all the tribes of the earth to mourn, regathering Israel, both lineage and convert, from all the holes and hovels of the earth where they have been buried

Isaiah 65:9
And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isaiah 65:22
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands

This is the Resurrection from the dead, spiritual mental resurrection. This is the army of the dead arising from the valley of dry bones.

Ezekiel 37: 10-14
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

The great sound of the trumpet is deafening thunder! This thunder will tear away every shackle of bondage and destroy every bond and open every ear and remove every scale from the eyes. The sound of the trumpet in the Bible is the sound of thunder

Exodus 20:18
And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off

His angels are in control of everything. They are his ministers
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Joel 3:15-21
King James Version
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

This is the failure of the wisdom and understanding that Edom (the Edom-Babylon-Rome Confederacy) is using to rule the earth. Edom is presently the heaven of this world. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

This is the trumpet of the Lord blowing and opening up all closed eardrums and testing away all the scales from the eyes of the elect, accompanied by an earthquake, the that day, the Lord shall be the strength and hope of his people

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

You can seen this is a future prophecy, it means that anyone claiming ownership of Jerusalem at this present time are strangers, gentiles. Jerusalem shall be holy in the day of the Lord and strangers who are holding gay parades and LGBTQ parties shall no more pass through; Jerusalem shall no longer be trodden down of the gentiles.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

In that day when the Lord redeems his people, the mountains, the nations shall drop new wine, the hills shall flow with milk and nourishment, the rivers of Judah shall flow with fresh waters, the doctrine of the Lord shall flow forth from the house of the Lord to all the whole earth

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Egypt represents bondage, and Edom is the border of wickedness, both of them have worked together to enslave and pulverise the children of God, this is the Edom-Babylon-Rome Confederacy. These hopeless criminals shed innocent blood in their land, they turned the whole earth into one massive killing field of bloodshed and blood spillage, it is now time for their recompense

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Judah shall dwell forever and Jerusalem from generation to generation

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

The Lord will heal us, he will cleanse our blood and bloodiness: the Lord now dwells with us
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Matthew 24: 32-35
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Jesus uses parable of the fig tree to describe the imminence of his return, upon the fulfilment of all the prophecies, as it is written that not one jot or tittle will fail from coming to pass.

All these 'things' as he says, are all the preceding prophecies, and they will all be fulfilled in lockstep. He uses the interplay of spring and summer to describe what he is saying, and this helps us to understand the context of the word 'generation' as he used it in the passage. I think this piece of information helps us to understand that one generation is one year, containing all the four cycles of the sun, Spring, Summer, Autumn/Fall, and Winter.

The prophecy on the imminence of Christ's return ends with the convergence of the eagles in the place of the carcase

Matthew 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The eagles are the hunters of the earth, highflying leading ruling nations and the carcase are the mentally and spiritually dead people

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away

When you see the eagles gathering in the place where is plenty of human carcase to devour, then you know that is is time. I already interpreted this as the occurrence in Niger Republic. The coup and the overthrow of their government and the military government. Niger means black and black means dead. It could have happened in Nigeria, Niger- Black, ria- Area, but Niger was used as a substitute. Niger was easier to handle, Nigeria would have been a disaster!

I think before this cycle of the sun runs out, there is going to be a summit of western leaders in West Africa.

A big big massive summit of all the leaders of the West has to happen for this prophecy to be fulfilled. Stay tuned and watchout for it

All the big big and top top leaders and Ogas, Presidents and Captains of industry, have to gather in West Africa for a summit for the prophecy to be fulfilled, maybe before Christmas 2023.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
A big summit of all the leaders of the west is coming to Nigeria

His Excellency President Joe Biden of America country
His Excellency President Rishi Sunak of British empire
His Excellency President Trudeau of Canada
His Excellency President King Charles of United Kingdom
His Excellency President Macron of France country
His Excellency, President Olaf Scholz of Western Germany etc etc

All of them will come to this summit. I predict that this summit will hold before 25th of December 2023

All the big big top top ogbonge leaders of the west, captains of industries, moguls, tycoons and czars are coming to Nigeria. It is going to be a huge party never before seen in Nigeria
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2023

You see this seemingly simple innocuous verse, it holds a key to understanding how one very critical end time event will play out. This is the gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase.

The carcase is the mass of the living dead; physically alive but mentally dead Israel. These are the 'black' people
The eagles are the leaders and rulers of the earth

Deuteronomy 28:25-26
King James Version
25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

You can see the context that carcase is used in the verse above, it says 'thy carcase shall be meat to all the fowls of the air'. Whose meat? Human meat. The meat of Israel when God turned his back on them. The passage says Israel will removed into all the kingdoms of the earth and they shall be living carcases. The meaning of carcase is a mentally an spiritually dead person; this kind of person can be exploited ad infinitum, he cannot fight back, there is no power in his arms, he is meat for all kinds of ravenous beasts. Nigeria holds the largest single congregation of devolved ancient Israelites in the world. And in a land that is flowing with milk and honey, people are becoming hungrier and desolate by the day, the whole country is a mess, a burning cauldron of human suffering.

No man shall fray them away meaning there shall be no leader or helper to cover their shame or unclothedness. The greatest mercy you can offer a corpse is to give it a honourable burial, the Bible says the carcase shall be in full display before the whole earth. The thing is everyone can see a carcase and turn their nose at it if it is smelling, but the carcase is aware of nothing! This is you ignorant Nigerians. Your nakednèss is in the full glare of the whole world, but you are all so proud and arrogant and pompous over nothing!

Israel is removed and buried in hovels all over the earth, the plaything of everybody, the bottom rung of everything, buried in holes and hovels, ekeing out a living from hard toilsome labour, living a debased existence of endless toil.

The promise of the LORD has come to pass upon his Israel because of disobedience. And because they are but mere carcasses spread over the whole earth, they are not even aware! Black people!

Jeremiah 7:32-34
King James Version
32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.
33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.
34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

In the aftermath of when God chased his beloved isrselnout of the pleasant land that he gave to them, and turned his back on them, this is what they became. Living carcasses. And there was no one, no leader, to fray them away, to hide their shame, so their nakednēss was visible to the whole earth

Eagles do not eat dead rotten flesh, so you must try and understand what the passage is saying. It is not talking about literal vultures and literal carrion. It is talking about helpless defenceless people and their exploiters and oppressors.

Eagles eat their prey alive, mercilessly!
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Now, when the eagles are gathered together in the place of the carcase you understand what the Bible is saying

The leaders of the West, all the ogbonge ogbonge leaders, Joe Biden o, King Charles o, Rishi Sunak o, Scholz o, Trudeau o, Macron o, Rockefeller o, Rothschild o, Netanyahu o, NATO o, Orban o, Meloni o, all the ogbonge eagles must congregate at the place of the carcase!

So, let us expect a summit of all the world leaders in Nigeria, imminently!
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Bible scholars, and Bible students, do you know what they are coming to do?

Matthew 24:28-30
King James Version
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

True Bible students will know cheesy cheesy I have already told you
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Colossians 1:15-17
King James Version
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

True Bible students will understand what they are coming to do cheesy cheesy cheesy

Matthew 4:8-11
King James Version
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Psalm 107:10-11
10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.

This is the present condition of Israel, this is the great tribulation of Israel and the world. Because Israel owns the high towers of the earth when Israel is in tribulation automatically the whole earth is under tribulation too

The passage above is the explanation for the present condition of Nigeria; the people are sitting in darkness, in ignorance, they do not have access to God despite mushroom Pentecostal churches and mosques springing up all over he place; they are in the shadow of death, tormented and fed upon mercilessly by the eagles and all kinds of ravenous beasts and predators; they are bound in affliction and iron.

The reason why all this happened is because of transgression. Israel broke the laws of God repeatedly, and God was forever forgiving, until he could take it no more, and in 70AD he gave Rome the power to sack them! And thence commenced the great tribulation

Israel contemned the counsel of the Most High

See the suffering in Nigeria. Hard labour for pittance. Strangers eat the best of everything. Our wealth is siphoned out before our very eyes and we can do nothing. We are jostling to be houseboys and housegirls and gateman in our own land, everyone is doing the same thing, selling wosiwosi, everyman labouring and toiling and struggling and sweating, they call it 'hustling' they don't know they are slaving away for the eagles to eat. Mercilessly preyed upon by the eagles of the earth, no iota of mercy is in their eyes; they choose the choicest of us and consume them with impunity, and there is nothing we can do!

All the doctors and nurses and healthcare workers, trained at great expense by the state have been poached away, there are no medicines, and they are very expensive, healthcare is not there, education is dead, transportation is dead, all the money is spent on buying food to stay alive, all faces are hard up, strong faces devoid of laughter, the land is parched and desolate, the whole country is a mess. There is no man to fray away the carcase of the house of Israel. See all of them dry bones, corpses, in the full glare of the whole earth; the dead know nothing, only the living can see it, only the living can have shame, the dead is unaware of anything

King James Version
32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.
33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.
34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

Is this how America is? British? French? Canada? Germany? Are they struggling and living messed up lives like you? Are their households spending all their income on food? The don't have medicines like you? Their transportation system is inefficient like yours? Their people begging up and down and selling wosiwosi all over the place like you Nigerians?

Yet these people are expecting a future great tribulation! The dead know nothing!

You have been enslaved!
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Matthew 4:13-17
King James Version
13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Light has come!

Praise to our God forever and ever and ever, Amen.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nigeria is about to witness a carnival and a big jamboree

All the topmost leaders of the world are coming to Nigeria, imminently. You will soon hear this in the news, great preparations are already being made. It is going to be the biggest event ever hosted in Nigeria, it is going to be without equal or parallel. Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime ministers, Pope, Archbishop of Canterbury, all the highest leaders of the world are coming to Nigeria

Every leader that is an eagle in this world must come to this summit!
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Matthew 24:35-39
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Every word spoken by the Lord shall come to pass.

There will be the enthronent of Messiah, Jesus Christ, David Michael, on the throne of the whole earth, and he will be endued with great spiritual powers, and angels will be his ministers

Matthew 4:11
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

During the time when David Michael will start reigning, the fortunes of Nigeria and Nigerians is going to change radically. Nigerians are going to experience a level of prosperity that the world has never ever seen. All the wealth of the whole earth will flow to Nigeria effortlessly. The illustration using Noah's period is to encourage us to enjoy responsibly. There will be plenty of marriages and giving in marriages. There will be no singles anymore

We will change the name of the country to something more befitting

From what I am deducing now, Christ will reign for a while, his elevation, when angels are ministering to him, as we all wait for him to come in power and great glory. The exaltation of Christ is the first step, and this ends the tribulations. What comes after this is a period of great enjoyment in which we are counselled to avoid surfeiting and drunkenness as we all wait for our adoption as sons of God when God will come upon us all. During this period, the Ubermensch, with Christ at their head, will be the new heads and rulers of the world and the world will be heaven.

Luke 21:33-35
King James Version
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The elevation of David Michael will happen first, he will be the judge and leader of the people of God.

[1 Samuel 2:8
King James Version
8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

This is also the elevation of David Michael

Psalm 113:5-9
King James Version
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Aljazeera says ALL the people in intensive care at Al Shiva hospital have died. Babies in incubators are dying too

Amalek
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:23-29
King James Version
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This passage shows us how the elevation of Christ will take place and what happens after it and what Christ will achieve after his elevation.
Christ rises from the dead first, then those that are Christ's will rise up when Christ returns. Christ is an institution and the head of that institution is David Michael.

In the interregnum between when Christ rises and his coming (when we become incorruptible) he will reign. In his reign, he will put all his enemies under his feet, he will conquer them all. The last enemy that Christ will defeat is death

During his reign, Christ will cure all diseases, simple home made cures for every disease and ailment. Then he will get the cure for death!

Matthew 24:38-39
King James Version
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

These are the days when Christ reigns, when we must avoid surfeit and drunkenness because the Son of man is coming, and his coming will catch everyone unawares.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:25
King James Version
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Matthew 24
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

The passage above is in the aftermath of the elevation of the Son of man. He must first reign, he will subdue every opposition to God in the world; he will reign and put all his enemies under his feet. During his reign everyone will enjoy; all the lovers of God shall prosper gloriously, he will break the beaks of all the eagles, he will defang all the snakes, he will break off all the telson of the scorpions; nations shall know war no more. These are the last days when nations shall beat their swords into plowshares

I believe that vs 40 and 41 are figurative and we shall understand better during that time as we all endeavour to keep the warning to avoid surfeit and drunkenness

The elevation of David, Christ, to the top of the whole earth, is not the same thing as the coming of Christ. When he is elevated, he and everyone else has to wait for the coming; this is when he hands the kingdom over to God when he has defeated death which is the last enemy

1 Corinthians 15:25-26
King James Version

Now you understand the difference between the elevation of the Son of man and the coming of the Son of man.

His elevation will usher in a period of great peace and prosperity in the whole earth
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2023
1 Samuel 2:7-8
King James Version
7 The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

This is the elevation of David Michael

Psalm 113:6-9
King James Version
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

David was in hell with Israel, and his elevation is the end of Israel's tribulation
This is why Amalek says Jesus is in hell boiling in hot excrement

Lamentations 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

He will reign

1 Corinthians 15:25-26
King James Version
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Psalm 100
King James Version
100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

1 Like

Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Nigeria, get ready to receive very eminent visitors

All the leaders of the West are coming to Nigeria.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2023
The coming elevation and reign of Christ should not be confused with the millennial reign, the latter is in the past. During the millennial reign circa 500AD to 1500AD, Rome was bound and after the milenium was over Rome was released
When Christ is elevated, this is the end of all other powers in the world, this is the end of the tribulations, this is the end of all wickedness and oppression, violence and bloodshed in the world. This time around, whatever enters the bottomless pit stays there forever.

When he starts reigning, his purpose is to subdue everything while we all await the coming of the Son of man in the clouds of heaven

The whole earth becomes heaven when he starts reigning, because everything will fall under him. Edom will be the epicentre of the event of the sign of the Son of man in heaven, but it will be an earth wide [heavenwide] event.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Isaiah 63:1-3
King James Version
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
He will be elevated. Then he will rule and reign and subdue everything on earth under him, and then finally he will turn the kingdom over to God forever
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2023
Matthew 24:45-47
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

The tribulation of Israel ends when God appoints a judge over his people to lead them. The elevation of Christ, David Michael, is the end of the tribulation of Israel. He is the faithful and wise servant who has been made ruler over the LORD'S household.

His LORD is still coming, and it is when he comes that he will make him ruler over all the LORD'S goods. He reigns over the Lords household first, and from their subdues the whole earth.

When he is elevated, his duty shall be to give meat to the Lord's household in due season. This is always the duty of the judges of Israel

1 Chronicles 17:6
6 Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Matthew 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Let us get this clearly, Jesus is not coming during a time of suffering, Jesus will come during a time of great enjoyment. When he is elevated he will turn Nigeria to heaven. While we can read clues showing us that God's salvation has come, there shall be no clues to show us during that time that Jesus is coming. It will be left to each and everyone to decide for or against wantonness, drunkenness and surfeiting during the reign of David Michael

The angels of heaven are the Ubermensch, Christ being their leader. They too, during this coming period of peace and prosperity and enjoyment have not been given the privilege to know when Jesus will come
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Psalm 107:10-13
10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
13 Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.

The whole Psalm 107 describes the travails of Israel. This passage above describes Israel in tribulation which is ongoing till this present day but is now winding down, we are in the end of it.

Israel has been under hard labour and servitude. They have been endlessly oppressed and brutalised by the enemy, this because the LORD is not with them, he turned his back against them for their endless disobedience and transgression, they became as dead men, and their [living] carcasses became meat for the eagles of heaven. Human carcasses, living wreckage, mercilessly preyed upon by every beast of the earth, flying, walking, or creeping

Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

These human carcasses who occupy the bottom of every development index in the world, where can they be found? In countries that are the poverty capital of the world, where there are allegedly no toilets and the people do open 'shotputting'. They are found in countries with tremendous human and natural resources but who daily eke out a living from distressing and burdensome toil. Nigeria holds the single largest congregation of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world, the biggest 'BLACK' nation on earth, 'BLACK' meaning mentally and spiritually dead.

But redemption has come. Very soon you will hear in the news what is in the plans. President Joe Biden will come, President king Charles, President Rishi Sunak, President Macron, President of Portugal, President of Espana, President of Canada, President of Belgium, etc., are all coming to Nigeria for one big massive summit. Everyone will be represented from all thrones all over the earth, in person!

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together

The eagles are coming to Nigeria. Not to feast. To submit!

Their summit has to do with the end of the tribulations. What ends Israel's tribulation in the Bible is the raising of a righteous judge, who scatters the birds and beasts of prey, who returns Israel to the path of godliness and righteousness, who shelters, teaches, nourishes and protects the flock of God.

Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

1 Corinthians 15:25
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Matthew 24:32-34
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

'Generation' in this passage has been a puzzle, the whole Bible is a puzzle grin
The ongoing realtime fulfilment of end time prophecies right before us points to the fact that we are about to see the king

When we eventually hear about the summit in the news, the summit of all summits, we just know immediately that the time has come for the appearance of Christ
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Carnival summit is coming, are you readyyyyyy? cheesy

Psalm 103:13
Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
In the aftermath of the elevation of Christ, let us see what the world will turn into

Luke 21:33-35
King James Version
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

This is the advice admonition and counsel to avoid drunkenness and surfeit during that time. You are not disappearing to anywhere in any stupid rapture, you will be right here on this earth, power has changed hands, from the children of the devil, the forces of evil, to the children of God, the forces of good. The coming of Jesus after the elevation of Christ will come as a snare to everyone, from the elevated David Michael, to his angels - the Ubermensch, to every single person on the planet, not in a bad way but in a good way to enable us maintain circumspection until the Jesus returns
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Do you now understand the meaning and difference between the elevation of Christ and the return of Jesus?

Christ will be elevated suddenly, from a low position to a very high position. This is automatically the end of the tribulation of Israel

Then his people will become enjoyment people. All the wealth of the world will flow effortlessly to Christ and his people. They will be living like in the days of Noah, endless enjoyment, eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, endless enjoymenting and jollyment and jollofment grin prosperity unending

But they will have to be careful of drunkenness and surfeiting because the coming of Jesus will catch everyone unawares, from Christ on the their to all the corners of the earth, the coming of Jesus will catch everyone unawares

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by lungue: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
How would you recognise him?

Matthew 4:8-11
King James Version
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

You cannot miss him

An exceeding high mountain
Mountain in the Bible represents nations. The mountain where you can see all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them would be the mountain overseeing the whole earth
The devil demands worship from his God telling his God that if he worships him he will give him the whole earth
Christ rebukes the devil and tells him what is written forever: thou shalt worship the LORD thy God and him alone thou shalt serve
The devil leaves Christ
Angels come and minister to him: this is the endowment of Christ with great spiritual powers to rule and reign over the earth and subdue all his enemies. Everyone that hates him will have plagues for breakfast lunch and dinner

Psalm 89:20-24
King James Version
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
No argument About that
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Matthew 24:32-34
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
This passage

This is the passage that ends Matthew 24. We have seen the elevation of Christ in the preceding verses.

This passage is a serious admonition to Christ. Christ must never abuse his power, Christ must be circumspect and watchful, he must rule and judge with the fear of God. He and everyone will be expecting the coming of the Lord: the raising of the dead and the conferment of incorruptibility.

If Christ goes rogue, his Lord will come in a day that he has forgotten himself, in the day when he has become power drunk and has become an evil and immoral ruler

The evil ruler will be appointed with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by Afromentalist: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
@mrpresident1

Who is this David Michael you are talking about. Is he already here ? Shall you make a full presentation of this alleged Man of Peace aka true messiah ?
Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Afromentalist:
@mrpresident1

Who is this David Michael you are talking about. Is he already here ? Shall you make a full presentation of this alleged Man of Peace aka true messiah ?

Every jot we ever wrote on Nairaland is about David Michael. There is no where you start reading from that you wouldn't see his person in all we have written in this place

Therefore, there is no full presentation to make, you only need to start reading

Meanwhile, this is how we arrived at his name David Michael

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

He is David the great King. He is Michael the warrior archangel and Prince of Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again / How God Talks To Christians / Between Jehovah's Witness And Freemasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.