Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (2047 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
These people are on different social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers through Google forms. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO is promised N50m and N100m respectively.

Currently, after seven to eight years of waiting, we are made to believe that the grant will be disbursed this November starting from this week after the purported ongoing screening of Heads of NGOs who serve as intermediaries between the giver and the receiver.

Mind you, since when I joined these people, I observe they always promise this week or next week. They have never promised next month. They have excuse bank where they pick different lines to cover themselves.

What worries me is that you can only see this kind of information on social media but not on main media. Even here on Nairaland, information about such grant is scarce. Does any organization has financial capacity to give out such huge amount of money? Am I going to become a millionaire in a week time?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by RealLordZeus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Research SEM, Theobart and co

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by sulakishop(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Major scam
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by dalass(f): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
sulakishop:
Major scam

Those waiting for grants, doing meetings... They're on a very long thing grin

No free money o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
I was just added to a group of the said benefiaries. Na alert I dey wait so grin

(1) (Reply)

Uba Training School-lagos / Fortis Group Calling? / Glo Customercare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.