Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (54379 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2023
These people are plenty on almost all social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers. They have asked me to fill more than then grant forms (google forms) online. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG Grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO are promised N50m and N100m respectively.

What worries me is that you can only see this kind of information on social media but not on main media. Even here on Nairaland, information about such grant is scarce. Does any organization has financial capacity to give out such huge amount of money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by techbro1: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Which one be this again?

24 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by flexyrule(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Toh
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by PECON1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:
These people are plenty on almost all social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers. They have asked me to fill more than then grant forms (google forms) online. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG Grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO are promised N50m and N100m respectively.

What worries me is that you can only see this kind of information on social media but not on main media. Even here on Nairaland, information about such grant is scarce. Does any organization has financial capacity to give out such huge amount of money?

Nothing like free money even in freetown

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by gentposh: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
As far as it has to do with bring one collect two... I no dey ooh

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by dabonny(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
From SEM to TELPECON, TELPECON to THEOBARTH, THEOBARTH to USAGE, my brother, the list is endless. Sometimes, I get worried about how the below the average Nigerians can just be easily brainwashed that they are going to be paid such a huge amount of money by a mere supply of their Bank details.

By my own findings, the aim of those grants launchers is to rip off the so called cluster head and coordinator of their hard earned money, you may be asked to fill out the Google form or fill in your account details by any other means but those cluster heads and the sponsors must have hugely paid for the clusters to secure a cluster's slot (the whole process seems fraudulent to me though).

Some of these clusters' head pay as high as 50k to 200k and above for the slot. Of I should be honest and draw my conclusion, there is no any grant to pay to anyone anywhere, please don't allow yourself to be brainwashed. I have been expecting our government agencies to clamp down the forces behind this fraudulent grant but it's like there are some federal might involved in this act since year 2020, they are not keeping the whole act secret, there was a time I read about a protest against THEOBARTH(for not being able to disburse as promised after extorted their subscribers), on Twitter, it was so hot that time that some federal security agencies were involved but I don't know how the whole story has ended; my brother, there is no any money anywhere

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ojmaroni247(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Big SCAM

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by donproject2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
for anyfin related to handling data, data cleaning, data analysis, data engineering, dashboard building or you want to learn data analysis with Python, SQL, Power BI and much more...

Connect with me on twitter @KennyOniyi

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
This one is a scam!

Where will they get N5 million to give each of 75 million people in Nigeria? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by ollybasa: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bro continue searching for work, if u have none

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Ekakamba: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
DEY PLAY!

TRUST YOUR GUTS!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by MuMuOnBail: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na wa ooo

I just received my own alert of $1billion grant from the UAAG.

Look at a huge SCAM steering at you and you are asking us questions here with English language.

Nigerians will never learn.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by jubrilELsudan: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
UAAG AND THEOBARTH.......NA SPECIAL HELL FIRE DEY WAIT FOR DEM

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by deekseen(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
This thing don reach nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by iSense247: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kobicove:
This one is a scam!

Where will they get N5 million to give each of 75 million people in Nigeria? undecided
I'm surprised too. It's too good to be true.
deekseen:
This thing don reach nairaland?
It seems you know a little about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by aieromon(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:

Scammers. Read previous posts about SEM, Telepecon, to Supreme, back to SEM, then to Theobarth, UAAG. It is a merry go around of scammers who feed on the gullibility of the greedy masses.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by treatise: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:

It seems real this time essentially that Malami and his cotravellers are no longer in the scene. They were largely stalling every fund that would be disbursed to Nigerians which they could not be funneled. Keep praying.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Its a grand fraud......like SEM, THEOBART, TELPECOM ETC. the leader of THEOBART global foundation APOSTLE PROFESSOR AMBASSADOR THEOPHILUS EBONYI was arrested last two weeks by EFCC for THEOBART grand fraud....the man have collected billions of naira from grant seeking nigerians.
APOSTLE AMBASSADOR Nwakama is the current Head of UAAG cashing out as usual using Reverend ngwagwachukwu as arrow head they just collected 300k each from over 300 NGOs...
So beware thar this so called UAAG is also a fraud which country on Earth will give over 50T naira to these people.
I have registered for over 20 different grants since year2016 till now. Yet no one of them have delivered one naira to anyone. They are all fraudsters.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by deekseen(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:
I'm surprised too. It's too good to be true.
It seems you know a little about it.
I know more than a little.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
They have grants but they keep collecting from the subscribers. They have grant to give to 75 million Nigerians but you only hear of it on telegram and WhatsApp. They have grants to give Nigerians but they will never tell you the donors. Grants that everyone is qualified for as long as your details are on their Excel sheets. Some have their names in more than 10 clusters. Date of disbursement is always this week or next week. Oga, use your head.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by 9jabox(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ha
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by asobo1: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
iSense247:
These people are plenty on almost all social media platforms most especially WhatsApp and telegram groups requesting for bank details of grant seekers. They have asked me to fill more than then grant forms (google forms) online. We were promised millions of naira. According to them, UAAG Grant Disbursment will credit 75 million Nigerians with #5m each. In addition, each Cluster Head and NGO are promised N50m and N100m respectively. Avoid it like a plague for your own good.

Avoid it like a plague. Criminals masquerading as men of god defrauding gullible people.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
dabonny:
From SEM to TELPECON, TELPECON to THEOBARTH, THEOBARTH to USAGE, my brother, the list is endless. Sometimes, I get worried about how the below the average Nigerians can just be easily brainwashed that they are going to be paid such a huge amount of money by a mere supply of their Bank details.

By my own findings, the aim of those grants launchers is to rip off the so called cluster head and coordinator of their hard earned money, you may be asked to fill out the Google form or fill in your account details by any other means but those cluster heads and the sponsors must have hugely paid for the clusters to secure a cluster's slot (the whole process seems fraudulent to me though).

Some of these clusters' head pay as high as 50k to 200k and above for the slot. Of I should be honest and draw my conclusion, there is no any grant to pay to anyone anywhere, please don't allow yourself to be brainwashed. I have been expecting our government agencies to clamp down the forces behind this fraudulent grant but it's like there are some federal might involved in this act since year 2020, they are not keeping the whole act secret, there was a time I read about a protest against THEOBARTH(for not being able to disburse as promised after extorted their subscribers), on Twitter, it was so hot that time that some federal security agencies were involved but I don't know how the whole story has ended; my brother, there is no any money anywhere
Theophilus has been arrested by EFCC
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by aycorporat(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
dabonny:

My brother, I nearly fell for this useless scam. I almost paid for a cluster with 200k because I thought that was the only way I could help all dependants that were on me.

There was a time they told us that they were holding a praise worship session in Enugu I think year 2019 and that it was going to be big.

What surprised me was that, an organisation that promised 5m couldn't call classic gospel music singers but the ones who were of the kekerenke mode. On the WhatsApp platform we were shown one Mr. Donald who is the owner also dancing to music.

One thing about scam is that, you are tied down with the hope that it will still materialise. From SEM to TELPECON to THEOBARTH, Infact, I thank God my phone got spoilt along the line, else I will still be in their bondage.

Please, no free money anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by bluefilm: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
dabonny:

I still dey wait make theobarth begin pay.

E be like say I go wait for eternity. grin grin grin

But why e be say our people too dey like scam things?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by sylve11: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
Its a grand fraud......like SEM, THEOBART, TELPECOM ETC. the leader of THEOBART global foundation APOSTLE PROFESSOR AMBASSADOR THEOPHILUS EBONYI was arrested last two weeks by EFCC for THEOBART grand fraud....the man have collected billions of naira from grant seeking nigerians.
APOSTLE AMBASSADOR Nwakama is the current Head of UAAG cashing out as usual using Reverend ngwagwachukwu as arrow head they just collected 300k each from over 300 NGOs...
So beware thar this so called UAAG is also a fraud which country on Earth will give over 50T naira to these people.
I have registered for over 20 different grants since year2016 till now. Yet no one of them have delivered one naira to anyone. They are all fraudsters.

Hahaha 😆 cool
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by pek(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by FavouredBiano(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
dabonny:

Some of your positions are correct but not all; Theobart is in EFCC custody as we speak and the only viable grant right now is UAAG and it's not a secret anymore but as for paying as high as 5million? I don't know where the op got that information from.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? by sylve11: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
You nor work,you dey find pay?

Them go clean una tire 😆 🤣 😂 😹 cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Salary For Arik Air Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.